Another one bites the dust
So long Matt Lauer
Another one that was publicly appalled at Trump's locker room TALK.
Charlie Rose, Mark Halperin.  Bunch of left wing hypocrites.  See ya!!
(11-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Hugo Wrote: Another one that was publicly appalled at Trump's locker room TALK.

You keep downplaying this "locker room talk" as if that's all there is to it. What you completely ignore or fail to comprehend is it describes exactly what his 13 + women accusers claim he did to them. BTW, they all have two or more credible corroborators and I think these women are every bit as believable as ANY of the others that have resulted in the recent cast of deplorables being fired, resigning or being called upon to do so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...21fc925920

Why are you not calling for Trump to do the right thing? Because he denies it happened?  Laughing The lying sack of shit that fact checkers verified has lied over 1000 times just since taking office?  Laughing Talk about hypocrisy.  Rolling Eyes
(11-29-2017, 09:04 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Charlie Rose, Mark Halperin.  Bunch of left wing hypocrites.  See ya!!

Уходите товарищ.  Rolling Eyes
(11-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Hugo Wrote: Another one that was publicly appalled at Trump's locker room TALK.

You keep downplaying this "locker room talk" as if that's all there is to it. What you completely ignore or fail to comprehend is it describes exactly what his 13 + women accusers claim he did to them. BTW, they all have two or more credible corroborators and I think these women are every bit as believable as ANY of the others that have resulted in the recent cast of deplorables being fired, resigning or being called upon to do so.

Why are you not calling for Trump to do the right thing? Because he denies it happened?  Laughing The lying sack of shit that fact checkers verified has lied over 1000 times just since taking office?  Laughing Talk about hypocrisy.  Rolling Eyes

Laughing You crack me up.  But I'm not going to miss you.
(11-29-2017, 11:08 AM)Hugo Wrote:

You have no response because you KNOW I'm right. If your "Dream woman" KNEW who you REALLY were she'd be gone in a second. 

[Image: 1p5xyw.jpg]
(11-29-2017, 11:18 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 11:08 AM)Hugo Wrote:

You have no response because you KNOW I'm right. If your "Dream woman" KNEW who you REALLY were she'd be gone in a second. 

Laughing You are completely impotent with regards to me.  You have no power to cause me even the slightest emotion with your banal words.  Other than making me laugh, that is.... Laughing

Hmmmm Locker room talk vs a rapist.  So should Bill Clinton's accusers be believed?  Four more just accused him of abuse.  What about his enabler who attempted to destroy Bill's victims?
And the beat goes on.....

Bye, Bye....

The list (so far) of liberal elites in the media who are also sex abusers/harassers.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, the very same mainstream media that attempted to disqualify then-presidential candidate Mitt Romney in 2012 over the phrase “binders full of women,” the very same media that grinded Republican senate candidate Todd Akin into dust over something he said, appears to be, itself, a depraved institution populated by powerful abusers and their enablers.
Over the past two months a number of powerful men have been fired or placed on suspension over allegations of sexual misconduct, horrific behavior that ranges from masturbating in front of female subordinates to pay-for-play. And time and time again we hear the words Everybody Knew!
You read that correctly, according to those within this wicked institution, everyone knew … and did nothing.
There is no question there is a cancer of abuse and enabling within our elite media, an institution that, through its unceasing fake news and hypocrisy on matters such as these, has deservedly lost all public trust and moral authority.
Anymore questions about why the media (along with Harveywood) want to disarm us?
advertisement
Below are the names of the accused, so far. Please keep in mind what the elite media itself does not when a Republican is involved — that unless otherwise noted, these stand only as allegations.
17. David Sweeney – National Public Radio Chief News Editor
Left the company over allegations of sexual harassment.
16. Garrison Keillor – National Public Radio Icon
Fired over allegations of inappropriate behavior.
advertisement
15. Matt Lauer – NBC News Anchor
Fired for sexual misconduct.
14. Charlie Rose – CBS/PBS News Anchor
Fired over numerous allegations of harassment, misconduct, and groping.
13. Glenn Thrush – New York Times White House Correspondent
advertisement
On suspension over multiple allegations of harassment and unwanted touching.
12. Mark Halperin – Bloomberg/NBC News Commentator
Fired over numerous allegations of sexual misconduct, unwanted sexual touching.
11. Lockhart Steele – Editorial Director Vox Media
Fired over allegation of sexual harassment.
advertisement
10. Unnamed Employee – Vox Media
Resigned over allegations of sexual harassment.
9. David Corn – MSNBC Contributor/Washington Bureau Chief for Mother Jones
Multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, unwanted touching.
8. Michael Oreskes – Senior Vice President and Editorial Director for NPR
Numerous allegations of sexual misconduct.
7. Leon Wiesletier – Three Decades as Literary Editor at the New Republic
Numerous allegations of sexual harassment.
6. Hamilton Fish – Publisher New Republic
Numerous allegations of sexual harassment.
5. Matt Taibbi – Rolling Stone
Confessed in non-fiction memoir to the sexual abuse and the enabling of the abuse of female staffers. Now says he made it all up.
4. Jann Wenner – Rolling Stone Owner
Accused of sexual misconduct.
3. Ian Prior – Senior Editor the Guardian
Allegations of sexual harassment, groping.
2. Unnamed Guardian Employee
Allegations of sexual harassment, groping.
  1. Matt Sullivan – Guardian
Fired over allegations of sexual misconduct, groping.
(11-29-2017, 03:13 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Hmmmm Locker room talk vs a rapist.  So should Bill Clinton's accusers be believed?  Four more just accused him of abuse.  What about his enabler who attempted to destroy Bill's victims?

What about his enabler who attempted to destroy Bill's victims?

You believe every far right crackpot bullshit accusation against Democrats that comes down the pike.

So should Bill Clinton's accusers be believed? Does it matter? should he step down from his job or be fired? Oh wait, he has no job.
(11-29-2017, 03:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You believe every far right crackpot bullshit accusation against Democrats that comes down the pike.

So should Bill Clinton's accusers be believed? Does it matter? should he step down from his job or be fired? Oh wait, he has no job.

Yes it matters.  So should his accusers be believed?

What does Hillary have to say?   Oh ya she said this (of course she didn't mean it):

Quote:To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
(11-29-2017, 04:46 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

What does Hillary have to say?   Oh ya she said this (of course she didn't mean it):

Quote:To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary

She said that. So what? She did not enable Bill to do anything.There zero proof he's guilty of any sexual assault and he likes women NOT children.

I was talking about your POS president and his accusers, but you completely ignored that and brought up Clinton AGAIN. This is why I don't bother responding to your BS posts.
What I've been seeing lately is the lefter accused are suffering the consequences while the righter accused are just claiming to be the victims and that their accusers are the bad people. It's pretty telling.

As for trump and the claimed "locker room talk"??? Come on the guy is in his 70's he should have outgrown that 50 years ago. If he hasn't he doesn't belong within line of sight of the White House.
(11-29-2017, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote: You keep downplaying this "locker room talk" as if that's all there is to it. What you completely ignore or fail to comprehend is it describes exactly what his 13 + women accusers claim he did to them. BTW, they all have two or more credible corroborators and I think these women are every bit as believable as ANY of the others that have resulted in the recent cast of deplorables being fired, resigning or being called upon to do so.

She said that. So what? She did not enable Bill to do anything.There zero proof he's guilty of any sexual assault and he likes women NOT children.

So you don't believe that victims of sexual assault/harassment should be believed and Bill apparently paid Paula Jones $850,000 for no good reason.
(11-29-2017, 09:39 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:  So you don't believe that victims of sexual assault/harassment should be believed and Bill apparently paid Paula Jones $850,000 for no good reason.

So you do believe Trumps victims. Right.... Laughing
Not a media guy, but almost just as good..

Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me

The screenwriter of 'Rachel Getting Married' and 'The Mummy' (and the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet) details a terrifying encounter with the legendary music producer, who says he is stepping down from his businesses in the wake of the new claims...........
(11-29-2017, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote: You keep downplaying this "locker room talk" as if that's all there is to it. What you completely ignore or fail to comprehend is it describes exactly what his 13 + women accusers claim he did to them. BTW, they all have two or more credible corroborators and I think these women are every bit as believable as ANY of the others that have resulted in the recent cast of deplorables being fired, resigning or being called upon to do so.

Sure sounds like she was an enablers.....

Quote:‘Enabler’ Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ husband’s accusers

Running to be the first woman president, Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clintonhas taken a stern stand on combating sexual harassment and assault — and has insisted that every accuser who comes forward has “the right to be believed.”

But Mrs. Clinton took a very different approach herself 25 years ago as the wife of then-Gov. Bill Clinton, leading the effort to discredit women who came forward with their own stories of harassment or assault by her husband.

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morrissaid Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

The disconnect between Mrs. Clinton’s historic campaign and her own past is quickly becoming an issue in the presidential election, driven in part by Republican opponent Donald Trump’s vow to make her husband, the former president, an issue for her.

And the women who lodged some of the worst complaints against Mr. Clinton are likewise intent on making sure Mrs. Clinton answers for her actions.
“Was dreading seeing my abuser on TV campaign trail for enabler wife but his physical appearance reflects ghosts of past are catching up,” Juanita Broaddrick, who in 1999 accused Mr. Clinton of having raped her decades earlier, tweeted last week.

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morrissaid Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

The disconnect between Mrs. Clinton’s historic campaign and her own past is quickly becoming an issue in the presidential election, driven in part by Republican opponent Donald Trump’s vow to make her husband, the former president, an issue for her.

And the women who lodged some of the worst complaints against Mr. Clinton are likewise intent on making sure Mrs. Clinton answers for her actions.

“Was dreading seeing my abuser on TV campaign trail for enabler wife but his physical appearance reflects ghosts of past are catching up,” Juanita Broaddrick, who in 1999 accused Mr. Clinton of having raped her decades earlier, tweeted last Week.

A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women, including me,” Ms. Jones told Breitbart Radio.

Now, with Mrs. Clinton in full campaign mode, analysts are debating whether Mrs. Clintonwill suffer for her scorched-earth tactics toward the accusers.

“That’s what people do in political campaigns,” said lawyer and author Wendy Kaminer, who writes on feminism, religion and popular culture. “That Hillary is somehow complicit in whatever her husband did may resonate with people who oppose her anyway, but for people who support her, they will not be persuaded not to support her.”

Some feminists are rallying to Mrs. Clinton, dismissing the questions as politics.

“This whole conversation is irrelevant to Hillary’s ability to run the country,” said Martha Burk, former chair of the National Council of Women’s Organizations. “Trump’s just trying to be a sensationalist. This doesn’t have any place in the discourse about somebody’s ability to run the country; it’s a complete red herring. He’s trying to find something to take the attention away from the fact he doesn’t have the qualifications to be president.”

But the issue is clearly on some voters’ minds. Mrs. Clinton, at a town hall in New Hampshire last month, faced the first pointed question about her husband’s accusers.

“I would say that everyone should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence,” Mrs. Clinton said, quickly moving on to another question.

Neither Ms. Broaddrick, who accused the former president of rape, or Kathleen Willey, who accused Mr. Clinton of sexual assault, have had their stories disproved. And Ms. Jones’ husband said they considered the settlement the Clintons paid an “apology” to her.

This week, in an interview with CNN, Mrs. Clinton said she wouldn’t engage with Mr. Trump, who has said the former first lady must answer for her enabling of her husband.

“I have no response. I’m going to let him say whatever he wants to say. He can run his campaign however he wishes,” Mrs. Clinton said.

Mr. Clinton last faced voters 20 years ago, and an entire generation of voters has never had the chance to cast a ballot for him. Many of them did get a look at Mrs. Clinton during the 2008 Democratic presidential primary, but her husband has become a bigger campaign issue this year, particularly with similar accusations being raised about comedian Bill Cosby.

Ms. Kaminer said younger women who weren’t old enough to vote in the 1990s probably have no memory of the scandals.

What they do have, however, is a modern take on definitions of what constitutes sexual harassment and the impermissibility of any breaches.

“Younger voters have a much more expansive view — and a punitive one — of sexual misconduct than we had 25 years ago,” Ms. Kaminer said. “Now some define ogling a woman as an act of sexual aggression — that’s one I don’t agree with, but still, the norms are out there. Whether or not that affects the way they vote remains to be seen.”

In the most recent New York Times/CBS poll released Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton trails rival Vermont Senator Bernard Sanders by a 2-to-1 ratio with primary voters under the age of 45 — though the poll doesn’t have a breakdown by sex for that age group.

Hoping to reach that demographic, Mrs. Clinton has paraded singer Katy Perry and feminist Lena Dunham out on the campaign trail this season.

In Iowa Ms. Dunham said backing Mrs. Clinton is a pro-feminist move.

“I can’t talk about Hillary Clinton without also acknowledging that she has survived horrific, gendered attacks on nearly every single aspect of her character with tremendous grace and aplomb,” Ms. Dunham, 29, said in Iowa last week. “The way she’s been treated by the media is just more evidence of the anger that exists toward women, particularly ambitious women, and the way we are not allowed to exist on our own merits rather than extensions of powerful men.”

And speaking to People magazine, Ms. Dunham said it was wrong to force the former first lady to answer for her husband’s actions.

“I think that women should not be forced to constantly answer for the rhetoric around their husbands’ lives,” Ms. Dunham said. “It’s really important to view Hillary as an independent candidate and as a person who has her own really interesting and beautiful track record of supporting and protecting women. While she’s clearly very connected to her husband, it’s fully her that I’m so excited to be talking about.”

Some voters do have concerns about Mr. Clinton himself, but the questions Mrs. Clinton is fending off suggest voters are also interested in her role in fighting the accusations — and tarnishing the accusers.

“This is all about Hillary Clinton’s treatment of women who may have been sexually abused,” MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said on his show this week. “Can she move forward in this campaign, talking about a war on women, as she did in Northern Iowa, that women who claim to be sexually abused have the right to be heard and the right to be believed? Do we have to examine what she did to protect herself and her position of power when women came forward and claimed sexual abuse on her husband’s part?”

Mrs. Clinton’s own former confidantes do not cast her behavior in a flattering light.

“There could be no question that Hillary was Bill’s fiercest defender in preventing his other women from causing trouble,” journalist Carl Bernstein wrote in his book “A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton.” “She never doubted that if the women, and the enemies who used them, succeeded or became too visible and credible, the whole edifice could come down, including their marriage.”

Mrs. Clinton would work side by side with Betsey Wright, then her husband’s top aide, to collect personal papers, correspondence and any official records on the women that could be used against them. The team also hired detectives to dig up whatever they could to snuff out what Mrs. Wright dubbed the “bimbo interruptions” before they could become a threat to his presidential aspirations, Mr. Bernstein reported.

While at the White House, Mrs. Clinton also took the lead in fending off damaging press inquiries.

In his book “All Too Human,” George Stephanopoulos, a chief adviser in the Clinton White House, recalls the story of Connie Hamzy, who told people she had shown her breasts to Mr. Clinton in a hotel in Little Rock.

Clinton seemed to take great pleasure in picturing the scene again,” wrote Mr. Stephanopoulos, an anchor and political analyst for ABC News. “Hillary was less than amused. ‘We have to destroy her story,’ she said from her seat next to him on the plane. I was with her. Hamzy’s story didn’t sound funny to me either. It was flimsy, but it could do some damage if we didn’t snuff it out fast.”

Mr. Clinton’s most famous indiscretion was lying about having relations with then-22-year-old intern Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office. Although demonstrating “extremely bad judgment,” there were no accusations of rape, Ms. Burk said.

It also had nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton, she added.

But the aggressive tactics in silencing some of the women broke the Clintons’ ties to some of their closest aides and friends, including Mr. Stephanopoulous, who said he had to go after the Lewinsky affair came to light.

“I refused to vouch for Clinton’s credibility, and I couldn’t buy the party line that this was more about Clinton’s accusers than his own actions — which meant I was the enemy now. That’s the way it was with the Clintons — you were either for them or against them,” Mr. Stephanopoulous wrote.

Another casualty was Mr. Morris, their longtime pollster and friend.

“What really turned me off was what I call secret police,” Mr. Morris said in an interview with Larry King on Ora TV’s “PoliticKing” last year. “When she [Hillary] hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the women who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these woman to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality to it that I hold against her, and I continue to.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...troy-bill/