Binge Watching Series
My youngest is home from college for the holidays and she wants me to watch a show called Stranger Things with her on Netflix. She's already seen all of the episodes but she's ready to watch them again. I just watched the first episode and it seems interesting, although I am far from being hooked just yet. I'll keep you posted.
(12-09-2017, 06:54 PM)GCG Wrote: My youngest is home from college for the holidays and she wants me to watch a show called Stranger Things with her on Netflix. She's already seen all of the episodes but she's ready to watch them again. I just watched the first episode and it seems interesting, although I am far from being hooked just yet. I'll keep you posted.

(12-09-2017, 06:54 PM)GCG Wrote: My youngest is home from college for the holidays and she wants me to watch a show called Stranger Things with her on Netflix. She's already seen all of the episodes but she's ready to watch them again. I just watched the first episode and it seems interesting, although I am far from being hooked just yet. I'll keep you posted.

I think what  has kept me watching Stranger Things is it's obvious homages to Speilberg, Lucas, and King.  Full of nods, winks, and Easter eggs.  It is purposely evoking a time and age and style. If it wasn't for that, I don't think I would have stuck with Stranger Things.  I think, for myself, it's more appreciation than loving the story. It's interesting but I wouldn't bother without the former. It that isn't appealing to you, you  may not care for it.  I don't know.
"The Girlfriend Experience"  
FYI... Not suitable for kids, work, prudes... not. at. all.   Surprised

Its good, and I think season 2 is even better.
(12-10-2017, 08:00 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Really?  Hmmm....I thought it was good...but it's hard to follow up sometimes...you watched both seasons already?
(12-10-2017, 08:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 08:00 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Really?  Hmmm....I thought it was good...but it's hard to follow up sometimes...you watched both seasons already?

Yup, we finished the second season three or four days after it was available.