Josephine County Commissioners passed a new cannabis ordinance at a public meeting th
(12-08-2017, 10:45 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:59 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Yeah, I've noticed someone else does that too.
I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different? What came about is directly related to many pot growers being pigs and people growing tired of it. There was a advisory vote and the results reflect what most are thinking. Many growers livng like pigs with no regards to neighbors hence the vote of the commissioners reflecting the will of the people. You need to wiseup and get over it. What happened was entirely foreseeable brought on by the growers.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I care. I really don't.
And yet you took the time to read and reply.......

Big Grin

OK, lets go with that. Why would or should I care? Explain it to me.
I never said you should care or did care. You said you did not care and yet took the time to read and reply.... Seems rather" caring" to me...

(12-08-2017, 11:46 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different? What came about is directly related to many pot growers being pigs and people growing tired of it. There was a advisory vote and the results reflect what most are thinking. Many growers livng like pigs with no regards to neighbors hence the vote of the commissioners reflecting the will of the people. You need to wiseup and get over it. What happened was entirely foreseeable brought on by the growers.

Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I care. I really don't.

Big Grin

I never said you should care or did care. You said you did not care and yet took the time to read and reply.... Seems rather" caring" to me...  

No. I was just wasting time.
(12-08-2017, 11:53 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I care. I really don't.

Big Grin

Ok... Waste away...

(12-08-2017, 01:39 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:59 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: And yet you took the time to read and reply.......

Big Grin

Ok... Waste away...

Well I was talking to you. I thought it would have been understood.
(12-07-2017, 03:40 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 02:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 07:46 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:25 PM)tvguy Wrote: Basically commercial pot growers in JOCO now have the same rules as Jackson county. By passing a NEW ordinance.

IMO they should have done this BEFORE a lot of people invested a ton of money in a commercial grow on rural residential land.

https://kobi5.com/news/new-cannabis-ordi...nty-66762/

Agreed, the county dropped the ball. I am glad they finally picked it back up and did what Jackson county has done from the onset. It's unfortunate for the folks that have invested, but they are allowed to file a variance. There are some I feel bad for, others not so much. It was still a much needed rule change and heavily favored by county constituents.

and heavily favored by county constituents.

How can you know this is true?

Because they did a freaking information ballot measure about it and it was favored by some crazy # like 75%

So yes, it is a fact.
OK Thanks I had not heard about that.
(12-07-2017, 03:51 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 02:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:23 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:04 PM)chuck white Wrote: They should have left well enough alone.
We get a new industry that will provide jobs and they shit on it.

There is still plenty of land and opportunity for the industry. Don't be one of the grower cry babies.

Really? There is "plenty" of exclusive farm use land In JOCO that's affordable or even close to being affordable?

Maybe there is but it seems unlikely since I keep hearing about how many out of state people came here and bought land just to grow weed commercially.

Why the hell does it have to be affordable? Who defines affordable? There is some serious deep pockets involved in this industry.
Having affordable property in order to become a grower is not a right. The two are not synonymous.
And you can still grow up to 12 plants on RR, may not be commercially viable for investors, but for the small mom and pop's on a budget, I don't see an issue. If some grower with deep pockets moves here and drops some serious dough on exclusive farm use land, good, more power to them, what's the problem?

If someone came to JoCo to cheaply grow marijuana commercially on RR, Those days are over, as they should be.
It didn't say anyone had any right to affordable land.. cool your Jets sheesh. I simply responded and doubted your comment that There is still plenty of land and opportunity for the industry.
Because I have heard that it's pretty much been selling like hotcakes.
(12-07-2017, 10:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 07:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Post 4. By chuck  When I hit the reply using my phone sometimes it links, sometimes not... Chuck brought the jobs up. When he finds something he doesn't like he dumps all over regardless of jobs. Someone else does the same as chucky he dumps on them....  can you say hypocrite?

Yeah, I've noticed someone else does that too.
I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different? What came about is directly related to many pot growers being pigs and people growing tired of it. There was a advisory vote and the results reflect what most are thinking. Many growers livng like pigs with no regards to neighbors hence the vote of the commissioners reflecting the will of the people. You need to wiseup and get over it. What happened was entirely foreseeable brought on by the growers.

I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different?

Laughing Laughing 
You are so full of shit and a big fat liar. You definitely have an ingraind stereotype about people who smoke cannabis.
That's why every time you debate anything with ME you love to bring up the fact that I smoke weed as if that makes me less of a person somehow.
(12-08-2017, 03:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 07:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Post 4. By chuck  When I hit the reply using my phone sometimes it links, sometimes not... Chuck brought the jobs up. When he finds something he doesn't like he dumps all over regardless of jobs. Someone else does the same as chucky he dumps on them....  can you say hypocrite?

I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different?

You are so full of shit and a big fat liar. You definitely have an ingraind stereotype about people who smoke cannabis.
That's why every time you debate anything with ME you love to bring up the fact that I smoke weed as if that makes me less of a person somehow.
I never once said I was against pot. You can smoke all the pot you want.I don't care! that's doesn't change the fact that I think you're an idiot for doing so!! You are the liar as I never have said I was against it. I just think you are stupid for using to get high( medical different) I also don't like the pig growers,( hence the new rules as many others think the same as me) clean growers fine. I'm not in favor of the new rules as I favor private property rights. You are wrong and a big liar. You are just pissed that I don't like pot heads like you and piggy growers which you may be also. On the bright side you pothead it's about 420 cheers to you

(12-08-2017, 02:54 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:45 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Big Grin

Ok... Waste away...

Lol I understand completely. I don't think you understand. Lol. One says they don't care, but takes the time to read and respond? Hmmm words and actions don't match.

(12-08-2017, 04:50 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

I never once said I was against pot. You can smoke all the pot you want.I don't care! that's doesn't change the fact that I think you're an idiot for doing so!!  You are the liar as I never have said I was against it. I just think you are stupid for using to get high( medical different) I also don't like the pig growers,( hence the new rules as many others think the same as me) clean growers fine.  I'm not in favor of the new rules as I favor private property rights.  You are wrong and a big liar. You are just pissed that I don't like pot heads like you and piggy growers which you may be also. On the bright side you pothead it's about 420  cheers to you

You admit you think people are idiots who smoke pot so a logical person would assume you are against it.
You like to mention I smoke pot when ever you want to try and put me down. LOL that is SO weak and lame.
You think less of people who smoke pot and now you expect anyone to believe you don't have anything against what you call the pot thing?
You sound ridiculous.
And with all this stigma against cannabis you have I bet you drink alcohol and maybe even smoke cigarettes. And I would bet anything you never call drinkers or cigarette smokers "idiots".
The guy who can't see the difference between a gravel pit in a neighborhood and a pot farm.
(12-08-2017, 05:26 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:54 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:46 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: I never said you should care or did care. You said you did not care and yet took the time to read and reply.... Seems rather" caring" to me...  

Ok... Waste away...

Lol I understand completely.  I don't think you understand. Lol. One says they don't care, but takes the time to read and respond? Hmmm words and actions don't match.  

Laughing Laughing  So you're going back to that?
Any why chucky did the advisory vote by to people say to the growers out? This is to the guy can't see the truth.... Many of the growers are pigs hence vote by the people and the follow through by the commissioners. Still confused chucky????

(12-08-2017, 05:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Yeah, I've noticed someone else does that too.

I never once said I was against pot. You can smoke all the pot you want.I don't care! that's doesn't change the fact that I think you're an idiot for doing so!!  You are the liar as I never have said I was against it. I just think you are stupid for using to get high( medical different) I also don't like the pig growers,( hence the new rules as many others think the same as me) clean growers fine.  I'm not in favor of the new rules as I favor private property rights.  You are wrong and a big liar. You are just pissed that I don't like pot heads like you and piggy growers which you may be also. On the bright side you pothead it's about 420  cheers to you

You admit you think people are idiots who smoke pot so a logical person would assume you are against it.
You like to mention I smoke pot when ever you want to try and put me down. LOL that is SO weak and lame.
You think less of people who smoke pot and now you expect anyone to believe you don't have anything against what you call the pot thing?
You sound ridiculous.
And with all this stigma against cannabis you have I bet you drink alcohol and maybe even smoke cigarettes. And I would bet anything you never call drinkers or cigarette smokers "idiots".
Not to secure in being known at a pot head are you? Why?? What do you care what I think? We all know why, it's not a postive thing.. You are nothing but a thin skinned liberal pot head. I'll take your bet any day on the cigarette and alcohol thing.... Again a miss read by you. Here you go if you still confused. You can smoke all the pot you want as long as I don't have to support you or others by my tax dollars because you can't hold or get a job.( I still think you have to be a idiot to smoke pot for the sole reason to get high) I have no problem with clean considerate growers, I have a issue with the pig growers. I was not in favor of new rules as I favor property rights. ( problem grows could be taken care of with existing laws) You are a liar as I never said anything about banning pot or grows and I challenge you to find a post where I said so. You are a think skinned liberal pot head and don't like, can't handle my tone on what is the self evident truth. ( why the vote of the people and commissioners? On this issue ? Hmmm?) To continue to argue that I'm wrong on this issue will continue to only make you look like the thin skinned liberal pot head you are. Choice is yours. Cheers

(12-08-2017, 06:04 PM)chuck white Wrote: The guy who can't see the difference between a gravel pit in a neighborhood and a pot farm.

I've seen some pot farms every bit as detrimental to a neighborhood as a gravel pit.
(12-08-2017, 08:28 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 05:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I have never been against the pot thing only the pot pigs. Show me where I have ever said different? What came about is directly related to many pot growers being pigs and people growing tired of it. There was a advisory vote and the results reflect what most are thinking. Many growers livng like pigs with no regards to neighbors hence the vote of the commissioners reflecting the will of the people. You need to wiseup and get over it. What happened was entirely foreseeable brought on by the growers.

You sound ridiculous.
Not to secure in being known at a pot head are you?  Why??  What do you care what I think? We all know why, it's not a postive thing.. You are nothing but a thin skinned liberal pot head.  I'll take your bet any day on the cigarette and alcohol thing.... Again a miss read by you.  Here you go if you still confused. You can smoke all the pot you want as long as I don't have to support you or others by my tax dollars because you can't hold or get a job.( I still think you have to be a idiot to smoke pot for the sole reason to get high)  I have no problem with clean considerate growers, I have a issue with the pig growers. I was not in favor of new rules as I favor property rights. ( problem grows could be taken care of with existing laws)    You are a liar as I never said anything about banning pot or grows and I challenge you to find a post where I said so. You are a think skinned liberal pot head and don't like, can't handle my tone on what is the self evident truth. ( why the vote of the people and commissioners? On this issue ? Hmmm?)  To continue to argue that I'm wrong on this issue will continue to only make you look like the thin skinned liberal pot head you are. Choice is yours. Cheers

Not to secure in being known at a pot head are you?

How you arrived that conclusion is beyond me. I've posted pictures and posted threads about pot. I think it's just your ignorant way to deviate away from what I said instead of actually admitting you DO have a problem with pot smokers.
If you didn't you would not constantly bring up the fact that I smoke weed to try and put me down when that had zero to do with the conversation.

I still think you have to be a idiot to smoke pot for the sole reason to get high)

Well then are all alcohol drinkers idiots?  And you say smoking pot is not a positive thing? Is drinking alcohol?

There was a advisory vote and the results reflect what most are thinking. Many growers livng like pigs with no regards to neighbors hence the vote of the commissioners reflecting the will of the people. You need to wiseup and get over it. What happened was entirely foreseeable brought on by the growers.

I just found out about the advisory vote from GP. Show me where I ever said I thought commercial growers should have been allowed to grow on Rural residential?
Or what I need to wise up about?

I said they should have not allowed commercial grows on RR land  "BEFORE a lot of people invested a ton of money in a commercial grow on rural residential land."

And YOU said the county "dropped the ball".

Maybe you should pay attention to who said what before you tell ANYONE to wise up.
(12-08-2017, 08:09 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Any why chucky did the advisory vote by to people say to the growers out?   This is to the guy can't see the truth.... Many of the growers are pigs  hence vote by the people and the follow through by the commissioners.  Still confused chucky????

Lay off the powder and you might make since?
(12-08-2017, 10:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:09 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Any why chucky did the advisory vote by to people say to the growers out?   This is to the guy can't see the truth.... Many of the growers are pigs  hence vote by the people and the follow through by the commissioners.  Still confused chucky????

[Image: 1ywzzc.jpg]
(12-08-2017, 11:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

???
(12-08-2017, 11:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

???

I thought it was a pretty good meme.   Laughing