I'm more sick of hearing about Trump than I am of Trump himself.
Guaranteed NO one here will see these anti trump threads and change their mind.
No one here is LEARNING anything about Trump that's already common knowledge.

Valuesize. Of course you can post what ever you want. But don't you realize the futility ?

I remember wishing the election was over 6 months prior . I was already tired of politics.The man has been the president for a whole year and it's still the major subject here?
I tried to compartmentalize MOST of the "memes only" by starting that meme thread so it would be easier for you to pass on by.  Big Grin

So let's see if I've got all these correct. No football (or ANY sports), racing, food and beverage, kids stuff, coffee roasting, politics and Trump?  Laughing Let me know if I missed anything.  Razz  Big Grin
(12-13-2017, 06:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I tried to compartmentalize MOST of the "memes only" by starting that meme thread so it would be easier for you to pass on by.  Big Grin

So let's see if I've got all these correct. No football (or ANY sports), racing, food and beverage, kids stuff, coffee roasting, politics and Trump?  Laughing Let me know if I missed anything.  Razz  Big Grin

I think Looney Tunes filmography would still be fair game.   Big Grin
(12-13-2017, 06:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I tried to compartmentalize MOST of the "memes only" by starting that meme thread so it would be easier for you to pass on by.  Big Grin

Who complained about all those other subjects? I didn't. As a matter of fact I remember posting quite awhile back when there were more people posting about how little most here cared about ANYTHING LOL.

I'm ready for Wonky to come back Razz

I tried to compartmentalize MOST of the "memes only" by starting that meme thread so it would be easier for you to pass on by

I didn't say anything about me having a problem with all the Trump talk. and I've never had a problem with any of the other things you mentioned. I don't mind politics but it's always the SAME politics.

I don't have to click on those threads.
This IS a discussion Forum and I asked.... Don't you realize the futility ?

I'm just asking.. What do you gain from it?  

Don't feel alone IMO this forum has always had a lot of people with little interest in most of the things that interest me.
True story
We could talk about the weather.

(Weather or not he should resign)
I wasn't kidding when I told Wonky about old news. By the time stuff ends up here I've read about 1000 posts already on the subject. I looked at the totals for just 3 groups: Ashland Peeps has 9000+, West Medford has 5000+, and jokeo Neanderthal Chat has 13000+ members.
We should have Kam make a RVF page and we could have 10+ or so members. Smiling
(12-13-2017, 11:21 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I wasn't kidding when I told Wonky about old news. By the time stuff ends up here I've read about 1000 posts already on the subject.  I looked at the totals for just 3 groups: Ashland Peeps has 9000+, West Medford has 5000+, and jokeo Neanderthal Chat has 13000+ members.
We should have Kam make a RVF page and we could have 10+ or so members.  Smiling

Yeah FB can give you news literally minutes after or maybe seconds. I remember stating here awhile back about a comment Trump made and a reply to that McCain made. We heard about this almost as fast as if we were there.
 This was through twitter and of course instantly went out on FB and never before in history could that have happened.

We should have Kam make a RVF page and we could have 10+ or so members. Razz

Yeah OK but Facebook groups have names. Based on a location, a hobby or whatever.
What would we name it?
(12-14-2017, 12:16 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:21 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I wasn't kidding when I told Wonky about old news. By the time stuff ends up here I've read about 1000 posts already on the subject.  I looked at the totals for just 3 groups: Ashland Peeps has 9000+, West Medford has 5000+, and jokeo Neanderthal Chat has 13000+ members.
We should have Kam make a RVF page and we could have 10+ or so members.  Smiling

Yeah FB can give you news literally minutes after or maybe seconds. I remember stating here awhile back about a comment Trump made and a reply to that McCain made. We heard about this almost as fast as if we were there.
 This was through twitter and of course instantly went out on FB and never before in history could that have happened.

We should have Kam make a RVF page and we could have 10+ or so members. Razz

Yeah OK but Facebook groups have names. Based on a location, a hobby or whatever.
What would we name it?

The crack
Yes. Trump is just too much to take.
I use FB but have yet to find a good discussion page. Only on group pages that are devoted a specific topic I share interest in. That's usually good. But general discussion? I have yet to find it.
Yeah, each subject is it's own group.