Mental disorder? Or just a screw loose?
Entire Family Turns Transgender. https://tiny.iavian.net/kn4a

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
You can't make this stuff up.....
What's the difference in having a screw loose and a mental disorder?

And what's the point in posting this bizarre story?
(12-15-2017, 01:17 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Entire Family Turns Transgender. https://tiny.iavian.net/kn4a

Maybe somebody should check their water supply.

(Probably delivered in a tanker truck)
I did " forget" to post the other option.... Are they normal?

(12-15-2017, 02:02 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 01:17 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Entire Family Turns Transgender. https://tiny.iavian.net/kn4a

Lol. Probably...which you like a tanker load of my water?

(12-15-2017, 03:34 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 02:02 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Is the water from the park in Ashland?

That mineral content will put hair on your chest.
(12-16-2017, 12:24 AM)chuck white Wrote:

No ashland water. G.p. Water with my custom additives added... A good dose of conservative vitamins and minerals. It must be working on some as I've enjoyed talking to a grower from Eugene and after the third or fourth delivery( with lots of conversation) he admitted he thought he was going crazy because the things he had been thinking he had never heard before until he met me. I said depending on who you hang with in Eugene you would never hear conservative ideas. I said when you become a owner with employees you tend to start to trend conservative real quick dealing with all the issues in business. He agreed and said I've had to fire my liberal friends as they really didn't want to work, they just wanted me to pay them cash (again not really wanting to work) so they could continue to collect benefits from the state .( tax payer) He said he is losing all his liberal friends......

(12-16-2017, 01:12 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:24 AM)chuck white Wrote:

No ashland water. G.p. Water with my custom additives added... A good dose of conservative vitamins and minerals.  It must be working on some as I've enjoyed talking to a grower from Eugene and after the third or fourth delivery( with lots of conversation)   he admitted he thought he was going crazy because the things he had been thinking he had never heard before until he met me.  I said depending on who you hang with in Eugene you would never hear conservative ideas. I said when you become a owner with employees you tend to start to trend conservative real quick dealing with all the issues in business. He agreed and said I've had to fire my liberal friends as they really didn't want to work, they just wanted me to pay them cash  (again not really wanting to work) so they could continue to collect benefits from the state .( tax payer) He said he is losing all his liberal friends......  

Just a little joke about Ashland's water and look at you spewing your hatred for anything non conservative along with spreading your ignorant stereotypes.
This is the ONLY reason you post here. The fact that you get joy from this says a lot about you. You need Dr Phil in a bad way.
(12-16-2017, 01:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 02:02 PM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe somebody should check their water supply.

No ashland water. G.p. Water with my custom additives added... A good dose of conservative vitamins and minerals.  It must be working on some as I've enjoyed talking to a grower from Eugene and after the third or fourth delivery( with lots of conversation)   he admitted he thought he was going crazy because the things he had been thinking he had never heard before until he met me.  I said depending on who you hang with in Eugene you would never hear conservative ideas. I said when you become a owner with employees you tend to start to trend conservative real quick dealing with all the issues in business. He agreed and said I've had to fire my liberal friends as they really didn't want to work, they just wanted me to pay them cash  (again not really wanting to work) so they could continue to collect benefits from the state .( tax payer) He said he is losing all his liberal friends......  

Just a little joke about Ashland's water and look at you spewing your hatred for anything non conservative along with spreading your ignorant stereotypes.
This is the ONLY reason you post here. The fact that you get joy from this says a lot about you. You need Dr Phil in a bad way.
Is that so? I'm thinking you're needing doctor rehab.....

(12-20-2017, 02:51 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 03:34 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol. Probably...which you like a tanker load of my water?

brilliant response. But thanks for bumping this. Because what I said is true and you just keep proving it.
(12-20-2017, 03:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:51 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:24 AM)chuck white Wrote: Is the water from the park in Ashland?

brilliant response. But thanks for bumping this. Because what I said is true and you just keep proving it.
Hey isn't it about 4:20 time happy days are coming for you ,get high and feed your unicorn cheers

My understanding is the water you sell, is really really old.
Laughing
(12-20-2017, 06:31 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 02:02 PM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe somebody should check their water supply.

My understanding is the water you sell, is really really old.
Lol. Depends on what your politics are....