“less burdensome” regulatory environment for coal companies.
Quote:As part of his mission to drastically cut federal regulations, President Donald Trump appeared to indicate Thursday that he is willing to risk greater harm to workers, including stymieing efforts to reduce black lung in coal communities, to appease his deep-pocketed corporate supporters.
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-to-revie...4384daede/

I think CP would agree, we have surplus of coal miners, and they only need to stay healthy until they reach retirement age.

Big saving on Social Security.
Economics dictate that coal is dying and congress and DT trying to save this buggy whip industry won't matter in the end.
Those guys are cannon fodder.
Agree economics should decide, are you willing to drop the green subsidizes and let the market decide?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2017, 12:45 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Agree economics should decide, are you willing to drop the green subsidizes and let the market decide?

What's your problem with green subsidies? Because it's green?

The market already decided fossil fuel was the greatest and while I'm sure you don't believe humans are causing climate change. WE are. And it's not good.
So what's wrong with helping to push the "market" where it needs to go?
(12-20-2017, 12:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 12:45 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Agree economics should decide, are you willing to drop the green subsidizes and let the market decide?

The market already decided fossil fuel was the greatest and while I'm sure you don't believe humans are causing climate change. WE are. And it's not good.
I could give many reasons. I'll give you one at a base level. Its my money! I have a right to vote on how my money is spent and if enough agree and vote politicians in who support on how I want my/ our money spent. Tough on you. I don't agree with you on the " science" of global warming. If you think the issue is settled on what little data there is compared to how long this world has been turning, you are a fool.

Only if the true cost of fossil fuel is included in the price.. (IE carbon tax)
(12-20-2017, 02:16 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

I could give many reasons.  I'll give you one at a base level.  Its my money!  I have a right to vote on how my money is spent and if enough agree and vote politicians in who support on how I want my/ our money spent. Tough on you.  I don't agree with you on the " science" of global warming.  If you think the issue is settled on what little data there is compared to how long this world has been turning, you are a fool.  

I said nothing about you not having the right to vote anyway you want.
And you say their is little data about climate change and imply it's ME who is a fool?

Logical, intelligent people with common sense who are not experts. Listen to those who are.

You don't. You deny because you Hate Al Gore and love Rush Limbaugh and have this ignorant stereotype of what you think is the left.
(12-20-2017, 02:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I could give many reasons.  I'll give you one at a base level.  Its my money!  I have a right to vote on how my money is spent and if enough agree and vote politicians in who support on how I want my/ our money spent. Tough on you.  I don't agree with you on the " science" of global warming.  If you think the issue is settled on what little data there is compared to how long this world has been turning, you are a fool.  

And you say their is little data about climate change and imply it's ME who is a fool?

Logical, intelligent people with common sense who are not experts. Listen to those who are.

You don't. You deny because you Hate Al Gore and love Rush Limbaugh and have this ignorant stereotype of what you think is the left.
If you think there is a large amount of data compared to how long this world has been around you are a fool it is proven there has been much warmer periods in history then we have now how do you explain that?

(12-20-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

If you think there is a large amount of data compared to how long this world has been around you are a fool it is proven there has been much warmer periods in history then we have now how do you explain that?

The fact that you think because there were "warmer periods in history" and that means climate change is a hoax.
Tells me that NO ONE could explain ANYTHING to you.

That ignorant hypothesis has been shot down more times than McCain's airplanes.
(12-20-2017, 02:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 12:57 PM)tvguy Wrote: What's your problem with green subsidies? Because it's green?

The fact that you think because there were "warmer periods in history" and that means climate change is a hoax.
Tells me that NO ONE could explain ANYTHING to you.

That ignorant hypothesis has been shot down more times than McCain's airplanes.
So there haven't been warmer times in history then? How about colder times in history then?

Look, climate has changed in the past from many factors, tilt of the earth, solar output, volcanoes, etc.
But now there is a new element to the equation. CO2 at over 400 PPM and climbing. Sure all the other stuff will still effect the climate on top of the man made causes.