Tax cut day
(12-20-2017, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:56 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: So you weren't in the military and if you were you wouldn't use the benefits that were part of your contract. Got it. What about as a firefighter? You take a pass on those benefits too?  Wink
No benefits for me lol. Contract.  Who looks stupid now?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
No one looks stupid but your reply is.
Stupid? this from a pot smoker the epitome of stupid! Funny how you defend value on an assumption he made that he was entirely 100% wrong on. There is no benefits involved when you contract for fire suppression to the state and the FEDS

LOL You still think anyone who smokes pot is stupid or beneath you. And the funny thing is that simply proves what a sad bigot YOU actually are.

I didn't defend what VS said. I just said your reply was stupid. Because it was a STUPID personal attack.
That's how YOU roll skippy and that's why you so often look stupid.
I see when you post a stupid assumption you're actually not stupid you're only stupid for pointing out when a stupid assumption was made. Poster boy you are for the negative effects of smoking pot

(12-20-2017, 02:44 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:31 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:26 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 12:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)Juniper Wrote: I don't know. I'm not in the upper 20%

Just plug in your income in this calculator 

$2000 for me

Trump tax cut calculator

[/url]
[url=https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-new-trump-tax-calculator-what-do-you-owe-2017-10-26]
Looks like I save $600.

I rather pay the extra $600 and have SFL pay his extra $2000 and not have social programs cut.

I hadn't heard that. Can you tell me what programs have been cut?  The way I understood the process, is that they had to "fund" the tax cuts to keep the current levels of revenue coming in.  In my mind, what would be cut in that case?  And funding the cuts means some pay less, and some pay more.  So in essence it isn't really tax cuts if the government doesn't make spending cuts and gets the same revenue. It's just a shift in who pays it.

That's cause no programs were cut.

Then I would like to know why Chuck thinks so?
(12-20-2017, 02:45 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: No benefits for me lol. Contract.  Who looks stupid now?

No one looks stupid but your reply is.
Stupid? this from a pot smoker the epitome of stupid! Funny how you defend value on an assumption he made that he was entirely 100% wrong on. There is no benefits involved when you contract for fire suppression to the state and the FEDS

LOL You still think anyone who smokes pot is stupid or beneath you. And the funny thing is that simply proves what a sad bigot YOU actually are.

I didn't defend what VS said. I just said your reply was stupid. Because it was a STUPID personal attack.
I see when you post a stupid assumption you're actually not stupid you're only stupid for pointing out when a stupid assumption was made. Poster boy you are for the negative effects of smoking pot

What are these so called negative affects of smoking pot?

Look genius. There was NO reason to say "Who looks stupid now?" VS didn't get personal with you. Is that so hard to understand?
(12-20-2017, 02:47 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 12:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just plug in your income in this calculator 

$2000 for me

Trump tax cut calculator

[/url]
[url=https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-new-trump-tax-calculator-what-do-you-owe-2017-10-26]
Looks like I save $600.

I rather pay the extra $600 and have SFL pay his extra $2000 and not have social programs cut.

I hadn't heard that. Can you tell me what programs have been cut?  The way I understood the process, is that they had to "fund" the tax cuts to keep the current levels of revenue coming in.  In my mind, what would be cut in that case?  And funding the cuts means some pay less, and some pay more.  So in essence it isn't really tax cuts if the government doesn't make spending cuts and gets the same revenue. It's just a shift in who pays it.

Because it's the dems turn to think the sky is falling.
(12-20-2017, 02:52 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:26 PM)chuck white Wrote: Looks like I save $600.

I don't know.  If he heard somewhere that programs are to be cut, I would like to know more, like where he heard it so I can look up the information.
(12-20-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote: No one looks stupid but your reply is.

Look genius. There was NO reason to say "Who looks stupid now?" VS didn't get personal with you. Is that so hard to understand?
The only one having a problem understanding is you. Long before I came here easily provable with just a simple reading of your posts and several others here you are a vile foul person and you dislike when I act just like you go check out your own words you dope-smoking fool.

(12-20-2017, 02:56 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:56 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Stupid? this from a pot smoker the epitome of stupid! Funny how you defend value on an assumption he made that he was entirely 100% wrong on. There is no benefits involved when you contract for fire suppression to the state and the FEDS

The only one having a problem understanding is you. Long before I came here easily provable with just a simple reading of your posts and several others here you are a vile foul person and you dislike when I act just like you go check out your own words you dope-smoking fool.

OH yes I can be foul mouthed when I respond in kind. I'm most certainly not a vile person. YOU respond to everyone on the left as if they are some kind of leper.
I don't do the same to people on the right.
You are a shallow bigot. When did you ever post here just to share something about your life?
  • Wells Fargo said Wednesday that it would boost minimum wages for employees to $15 an hour, following Fifth Third's similar announcement.

• Bancorp Fifth Third Bancorp will pay more than 13,500 employees a bonus and raise the minimum wage of its workforce to $15 an hour after the passage of the Republican tax plan that will cut the bank's corporate tax rate.

Fifth Third is yet another company to announce a bonus for employees because of the tax plan. AT&T said earlier Wednesday that it would pay more than 200,000 U.S. employees $1,000 each and increase its capital spending budget by $1 billion.
  • Wells Fargo Wells Fargo, meanwhile, also said it would be boosting its minimum wage for employees to $15 an hour, which was prompted by the tax plan. The San Francisco-based bank also said it would target $400 million in donations to community and nonprofit organizations next year.

Cincinnati-based Fifth Third, the fifteenth largest U.S. bank by asset size, said the tax cut allowed it to re-evaluate its employee pay and pass along some of the windfall. Nearly 3,000 workers will see hourly wages rise to $15. The $1,000 one-time bonus is expected to be paid by the end of this year, the bank said, assuming President Donald Trumpsigns the bill into law by Christmas.
(12-20-2017, 02:55 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:52 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:31 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I hadn't heard that. Can you tell me what programs have been cut?  The way I understood the process, is that they had to "fund" the tax cuts to keep the current levels of revenue coming in.  In my mind, what would be cut in that case?  And funding the cuts means some pay less, and some pay more.  So in essence it isn't really tax cuts if the government doesn't make spending cuts and gets the same revenue. It's just a shift in who pays it.

I don't know.  If he heard somewhere that programs are to be cut, I would like to know more, like where he heard it so I can look up the information.

I haven't followed to much of the minutia details, the ACA requirement repeal was all I was concerned with. But they always tack on so much to these bills there could be cuts, but if there was any being cut worthy of causing an angry uproar you know the media would of been all over that like flies on stink. The silence tells me there is nothing being cut worthy of concern, except maybe cutting funds to study how fruit flies decide between an apple or a banana.
(12-20-2017, 03:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:56 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote: LOL You still think anyone who smokes pot is stupid or beneath you. And the funny thing is that simply proves what a sad bigot YOU actually are.

OH yes I can be foul mouthed when I respond in kind. I'm most certainly not a vile person. YOU respond to everyone on the left as if they are some kind of leper.
I don't do the same to people on the right.
You are a shallow bigot. When did you ever post here just to share something about your life?
I hate to tell you this TV but you lie a simple reading of your post long before I started posting will confirm what I say you are a vile foul-mouthed person and that is how you respond to those who disagree with you the proof is in your own words

The left lives to be outraged I just do my best to accommodate you and the rest of you here that live to be outraged by using simple truths and talking to you in the same way you talk to others that you disagree with. A simple reading of the posts from you and others like you will easily confirm this was taking place long before I came here. Don't make the mistake as value did on the meme conversation we had where he was made a total and absolute fool of with his own memes..... remember this value? Don't make the same mistake TV again a simple reading of your own words will confirm what you are... Cheers...[Image: 39db3f20d2fb99542caad35a3904f480.jpg]

The winning continues:

Boeing

The aerospace and defense company immediately announced $300 million in investments after the bill passed, with $100 million toward corporate giving including employee gift-match programs, $100 million toward workforce development, training and education and $100 million toward enhancing Boeing’s workplaces.

"On behalf of all of our stakeholders, we applaud and thank Congress and the administration for their leadership in seizing this opportunity to unleash economic energy in the United States," Boeing President and CEO Dennis Muilenburg said in a statement. "It's the single-most important thing we can do to drive innovation, support quality jobs and accelerate capital investment in our country."

Comcast

The Philadelphia-based telecom corporation said it would award $1,000 bonuses to more than 100,000 non-executive employees. In addition, Comcast NBC Universal Chairman and CEO Brian L. Roberts said the company plans to spend more than $50 billion in the next five years on infrastructure investments that are expected to create "thousands of new direct and indirect jobs."

In a press release, Comcast said the initiatives were "based on the passage of tax reform and the FCC's action on broadband."
Tv take a simple minute to read and absorb the truth...lol. A simple read of this thread confirms what you are and others here. Post 6 read. Post 14. A simple observation by me of the undeniable truth( was there scandals? And under who) now look at post 15,16... and who are the vile foul instigators? Hmmm? A simple similar response in like form brings a laughable response from the likes of you.... You are such a pathetic thin skinned liberal... As I told value, keep your pants up or everone will see your lips moving. Cheers

(12-20-2017, 02:47 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Then I would like to know why Chuck thinks so?

Paul Ryan said on a radio show recently that the first order of business when they get back next year is to get to work on the deficit they just voted to increase. Number one on the list is "entitlements."

Quote:“We're going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Ryan said on a talk radio show. One of his top spending appropriators echoed the sentiment.

“If someone wants to get serious about debt, come talk to me about entitlements," Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) told CNBC. "Tax cuts produce growth; entitlement spending doesn't.”

Quote:After a massive tax cut, Republicans want to cut government spending

By every official analysis, the tax bill is expected to add at least $1 trillion to the national debt. Republicans have ignored the number, with the hope that their tax bill will lead to unprecedented economic growth. But now they’re eying ways to trim government spending, targeting everything from food stamps and Medicaid to Social Security and Medicare.
(12-20-2017, 05:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:47 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Then I would like to know why Chuck thinks so?

Paul Ryan said on a radio show recently that the first order of business when they get back next year is to get to work on the deficit they just voted to increase. Number one on the list is "entitlements."

Quote:“We're going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Ryan said on a talk radio show. One of his top spending appropriators echoed the sentiment.

“If someone wants to get serious about debt, come talk to me about entitlements," Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) told CNBC. "Tax cuts produce growth; entitlement spending doesn't.”

Quote:After a massive tax cut, Republicans want to cut government spending

By every official analysis, the tax bill is expected to add at least $1 trillion to the national debt. Republicans have ignored the number, with the hope that their tax bill will lead to unprecedented economic growth. But now they’re eying ways to trim government spending, targeting everything from food stamps and Medicaid to Social Security and Medicare.

But Chuck said it was in this bill.  The tax cut bill.  He said it cut programs, and I seriously want to know which ones.  I have family on lots of different programs and I hadn't heard this.  What might come to pass in the future is not what he said.
(12-19-2017, 12:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)Juniper Wrote: I don't know. I'm not in the upper 20%

Just plug in your income in this calculator 

$2000 for me

Trump tax cut calculator

[/url]
Looks like I save $600.

So removing 12 trillion dollars from the budget won't cause any programs to get cut.
On top of increased military spending?
Dream on.
Or are we going to print more money?
Why even have any taxes, just print the whole budget.
(12-20-2017, 06:27 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 12:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just plug in your income in this calculator 

$2000 for me

Trump tax cut calculator

[/url]
Looks like I save $600.

So removing 12 trillion dollars from the budget won't cause any programs to get cut.
Dream on.
Cleaned out a unpaid storage late this afternoon..... here is the norm, look at the pic. Lets review as I have cleaned out many units in the last 17 years. First always full off state paperwork. Ie. Welfare stuff, child support, court stuff. Next almost always full of movies, video games, booze, pot stuff, cigarettes, cell phones, commuters etc what do all this have in common? You sit on ones behind to access. What does this lead to? Not paying their bills. What does this lead to? Someone cleaning up for the pigs living on welfare and other goverment programs at taxpayer expense. This is common you can talk to any owner like me and they will confirm. Do you think there is any room to cut social programs? Go stand at any convenience store ir market and watch the human debris come in with their taxpayer funded benefit card. Cheers[Image: bd8a3070484742fe98e2d4f176f235bc.jpg]

(12-20-2017, 05:57 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: But Chuck said it was in this bill.  The tax cut bill.  He said it cut programs, and I seriously want to know which ones.  I have family on lots of different programs and I hadn't heard this.  What might come to pass in the future is not what he said.

Re-read what he said. He didn't say it was in this bill.
(12-20-2017, 06:58 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 05:57 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: But Chuck said it was in this bill.  The tax cut bill.  He said it cut programs, and I seriously want to know which ones.  I have family on lots of different programs and I hadn't heard this.  What might come to pass in the future is not what he said.

Re-read what he said. He didn't say it was in this bill.
Splitting hairs?? We all know what was meant..... tip my hat to you, you are one of the best at talking out your backside.... Cheers

(12-20-2017, 06:27 PM)chuck white Wrote:

$2000 for me

Trump tax cut calculator

[/url]
Looks like I save $600.

Dream on.

The Presidents budget proposal (dream list) is not the topic.  The tax cut bill passed by congress this week is.  You said it cut programs and SD wanted you to tell him/her what programs were cut, from this tax bill.  If there aren't any, are you promoting false ideas on the tax bill?  Are you propagating false news? Are you lying?  Are you duped?  He/she asked you for a source.  Do you have one?

YOU said it.  YOU said you would give your break back if they re-instate the CUTS.  WHAT FUCKING CUTS?

AND....  You can always refuse the cuts.  You can always pay MORE. Will you?