Tax cut day
(12-22-2017, 08:35 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Sensationalize... Bwahahahaha! On RVF!   Hilarious!

I can explain this whole bullshit tax plan to you... but I cannot make you understand. You are one of the few that don't want to understand.

BTW, you might want to wipe that Orange stuff off of your nose... it's blocking your ability to smell crap.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Sad  Not sure what I did or said to you to receive such a vile reaction, instead of dialogue.  Perhaps I shall just avoid your unpleasant persona from now on.
(12-22-2017, 08:35 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Sensationalize... Bwahahahaha! On RVF!   Hilarious!

I can explain this whole bullshit tax plan to you... but I cannot make you understand. You are one of the few that don't want to understand.

BTW, you might want to wipe that Orange stuff off of your nose... it's blocking your ability to smell crap.

The only way you might be able to explain the tax plan is if it was printed on a box of wine.
(12-22-2017, 09:50 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Sad  Not sure what I did or said to you to receive such a vile reaction, instead of dialogue.  Perhaps I shall just avoid your unpleasant persona from now on.

Perfect!  Thumbs Up
Thankfully, only 1124 days (or less!) and we can start to put our Country back together again!
(12-22-2017, 09:32 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 09:31 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 08:30 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I hope Juniper will use the calculator and tell me how much more she has to pay.

I never said that.

Then I am confused by your comment that it won't affect you because you are not in the top 20%?

That's ok.  What happens 10 years from now?

Or, what happens next year for the ones who only get a token tax break but lose their medical/food/housing/whatever assistance in the mean time. You need to look at the totality of the changes being made SD, not just a single action. I think trump and friends are counting that you won't.
(12-22-2017, 10:32 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 08:30 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I hope Juniper will use the calculator and tell me how much more she has to pay.

I never said that.

Then I am confused by your comment that it won't affect you because you are not in the top 20%?

Or, what happens next year for the ones who only get a token tax break but lose their medical/food/housing/whatever assistance in the mean time. You need to look at the totality of the changes being made SD, not just a single action. I think trump and friends are counting that you won't.

Some people (SD for instance) don't want to get it.
I don't believe they are really too stupid to get it... they just don't want to get it.
Democrats are telling us that this tax cut bill will raise taxes on the middle class.  I'm still waiting for the $2500 they said I would get when they passed Obamacare.  Speaking of Obamacare, let this sink in, not one democrat voted to cut your taxes, but they all voted to force you to buy expensive health insurance..........

There isn't a tax that they do not like.  They love to spend OPM.  If they only fought for American citizens half as hard as the fight for illegal aliens........   Sad

I never said that.

You are always free to give your tax break money back to the federal government.  Just designate where you want to to go.
(12-22-2017, 09:55 AM)GPnative Wrote:

The only way you might be able to explain the tax plan is if it was printed on a box of wine.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
The winning continues...

Sinclair said Friday morning as Trump was about to sign the tax cut bill that it would give its employees Christmas bonuses of $1,000, too, a move that Trump quickly applauded.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5206311/Trump-signs-tax-cuts-bill-government-open.html#ixzz520ztYgIs 

Wells Fargo, the San Francisco-based bank also said it would make $400 million in donations to nonprofit charities and other community organizations in 2018. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5206311/Trump-signs-tax-cuts-bill-government-open.html#ixzz52109t8Mw 
Now that the Trump tax cut has been signed into law you can check the "not my president" box on your tax return and pay the Obama rates......
(12-22-2017, 09:50 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Well, I for one have not seen you waving a Trump flag. If you do, you do it discreetly.
(12-22-2017, 10:58 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Juniper Wrote: I never said that.

You are always free to give your tax break money back to the federal government.  Just designate where you want to to go.

How does that even remotely relate to what I wrote?

You never make any sense at all. Do you just randomly pick a wrong sound bite and post them?
More winning:

Bank of America has joined the parade of American companies celebrating tax cuts by giving its employees a special year-end bonus.
Brian Moynihan, the bank’s chief executive, sent an email to employees citing the benefits to the company from the lower corporate tax rate.

“In the spirit of shared success, we intend to pass some of those benefits along immediately. U.S. employees making up to $150,000 per year in total compensation–around 145,000 teammates–will receive a one-time bonus of $1,000 by year-end,” Moynihan wrote.

Add Sinclair, the nation's largest TV broadcaster, to the companies promising a $1,000 bonus to employees with the successful passage of the tax reform bill
MAGA

THE BIG LIST OF TAX-CUT PAYOFFS
(12-24-2017, 08:34 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: MAGA

THE BIG LIST OF TAX-CUT PAYOFF

I'm not on the BIG list. Sad
WND

(12-25-2017, 11:48 AM)Scrapper Wrote: WND

Tell you what.  If you can prove that any of the information WND printed is patently false I will delete not only the post, but also my account on this site and leave forever.

However if it is all factual then you delete your account and leave.

Here's your big chance.  Deal?
[Image: 0e03e6a5ea7230f6952fe83ba83be86c.jpg]

Winning?

AT&T ANNOUNCES THOUSANDS OF LAYOFFS, FIRINGS JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

The announcement came days after the New York Post reported that the company “pink-slipped more than 700 DirecTV home installers.”
On Friday, the Post also reported that AT&T has recently laid off “215 high-skilled technician jobs in nine Southern states” and plans to fire nearly 700 workers in Texas and Missouri beginning in February.
Union representatives expressed concern and resentment toward the company.

“How can you lay people off and then give them $1,000 and say that there’s going to be more jobs available? I wish someone could tell me how that’s possible because I have to explain that to my members, and right now at this time of year, this is a difficult pill to swallow,” Joseph Blanco, president of Local 6360 Communication Workers of America Union in Kansas City, told Fox 4 on Thursday.