Politico: The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
So Obama, in order to get the Iran nuclear done, allowed the terror group Hezbollah traffic cocaine into the US.  You Obama supporters must be proud.  I wonder if Obama got his supply delivered directly to the WH?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.
(12-19-2017, 01:17 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: So Obama, in order to get the Iran nuclear done, allowed the terror group Hezbollah traffic cocaine into the US.  You Obama supporters must be proud.  I wonder if Obama got his supply delivered directly to the WH?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

Funny, cocaine is a rich man Republican drug, poor democrats have to settle for meth.

You Republicans must be proud supporting terrorist with your nose candy habit.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/...ch-1843736
(12-19-2017, 09:41 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 01:17 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: So Obama, in order to get the Iran nuclear done, allowed the terror group Hezbollah traffic cocaine into the US.  You Obama supporters must be proud.  I wonder if Obama got his supply delivered directly to the WH?

Funny, cocaine is a rich man Republican drug, poor democrats have to settle for meth.

Hmmm you've done a survey on this?? Which one do you use?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2017, 12:41 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 09:41 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Hmmm you've done a survey on this??  Which one do you use?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I just knew a lot of rich kids when I grew up.
They never considered themselves 'druggies', because they did coke.