Faux News Network
Quote:50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds
https://vine.co/v/O2qFXmwW9uz

fact checked
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...news-lies/
Yawn..... Know to have a liberal bias......here is a counter to you're post... Plenty more out with a simple google search disputing politifacts version of the truth....http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/16/running-data-politifact-shows-bias-conservatives/

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Bwahahahaha! The Pig posts about 'liberal bias'... and links to a 'federalist' article. Duuurrrr.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Lol. Why if it isn't the butt banging, perverse bitter old bag raising her pathetic point of veiw... The point of the counter point was the reaction I knew would come from some wjng nut lefty screaming right wing bias. Of course there is bias! Lol. The question is are you willing to admit that it is in full force on both sides?

(12-20-2017, 11:48 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol. Why if it isn't the butt banging, perverse bitter old bag raising her pathetic point of veiw... The point of the counter point was the reaction I knew would come from some wjng nut lefty screaming right wing bias. Of course there is bias!  Lol. The question is are you willing to admit that it is in full force on both sides?

Why the string of insults? And YOU use the term pathetic and bitter? It's pathetic that you even post here and your reasons are what I would call perverse.
Because it's for ONE thing only. To try and put down anyone without the same political views.

Because for some messed up reason . It's what gets you off.
(12-20-2017, 01:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:48 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol. Why if it isn't the butt banging, perverse bitter old bag raising her pathetic point of veiw... The point of the counter point was the reaction I knew would come from some wjng nut lefty screaming right wing bias. Of course there is bias!  Lol. The question is are you willing to admit that it is in full force on both sides?

Why the string of insults? And YOU use the term pathetic and bitter? It's pathetic that you even post here and your reasons are what I would call perverse.
Because it's for ONE thing only. To try and put down anyone without the same political views.

Because for some messed up reason . It's what gets you off.
She posted butt thing first in the other post. Just a simple response to what she posted. Lay off the pot TV maybe you can keep up...

TV go back and read what you wrote long before I came along and before I quit being polite you are a vile pathetic dope-smoking fool and I write exactly as you do and you know why because that's the way you are and that's the only thing you understand. And yes I'm using speak to text so I don't care about the proper grammar cheers

(12-20-2017, 02:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: TV go back and read what you wrote long before I came along and before I quit being polite you are a vile pathetic dope-smoking fool and I write exactly as you do and you know why because that's the way you are and that's the only thing you understand.  And yes I'm using speak to text so I don't care about the proper grammar cheers

What have you EVER posted here that wasn't political or you looking to get a chip knocked off of your shoulder?

And it seems to me it's YOU who constantly calls me various names because I smoke weed. When EVER we debate anything that's your go to insult.
Sorry skippy but you can't defend what you say based on what I have said to others.
(12-20-2017, 03:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: TV go back and read what you wrote long before I came along and before I quit being polite you are a vile pathetic dope-smoking fool and I write exactly as you do and you know why because that's the way you are and that's the only thing you understand.  And yes I'm using speak to text so I don't care about the proper grammar cheers

What have you EVER posted here that wasn't political or you looking to get a chip knocked off of your shoulder?

And it seems to me it's YOU who constantly calls me various names because I smoke weed. When EVER we debate anything that's your go to insult.
Sorry skippy but you can't defend what you say based on what I have said to others.
I have no intention of Defending anything of mine I will continue on my Merry way and act just like you it's fun watching you be outraged...

(12-20-2017, 04:20 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

I have no intention of Defending anything of mine I will continue on my Merry way and act just like you it's fun watching you be outraged...

And there it is. Just another pathetic troll.

plunk.
(12-20-2017, 04:20 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Outraged? LOL hardly.  But that's what you are after. It's the only reasons you post here.
You are one fucked up person and there is something wrong with you.
On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:
First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.
Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.
In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.
As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.
I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.
Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..
So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya."

__Ralph Peters