Deadly Isms
Excellent video

You forgot fuckwadism.
(12-20-2017, 09:40 AM)bbqboy Wrote: You forgot fuckwadism.

And dipshitism!
He did. A picture perfect description of the left....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2017, 11:44 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: He did. A picture perfect description of the left....

So you agree with his take on the left, but not the right?
(12-20-2017, 12:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:44 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: He did. A picture perfect description of the left....

Have not seen yet.... A little busy.. but is there "isms" on both sides? Yes. Do I think there has been a bigger problem with" isms" on one side vs the other? Yes. Cheers

(12-20-2017, 12:27 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Have not seen yet.... A little busy..   but is there "isms" on both sides?  Yes.   Do I think there has been a bigger problem with" isms" on  one side vs the other?  Yes.  Cheers

As a centrist, I think both you far righties and far lefties are ruining our country. The right to a larger degree.  Razz
(12-20-2017, 12:32 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Have not seen yet.... A little busy..   but is there "isms" on both sides?  Yes.   Do I think there has been a bigger problem with" isms" on  one side vs the other?  Yes.  Cheers

As a centrist, I think both you far righties and far lefties are ruining our country. The right to a larger degree. 
Lol centrist?? If your pants were down everone would see your lips moving...

So a centrist in your eyes is someone who would only rape em if they had Pubic hair?
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: So a centrist in your eyes is someone who would only rape em if they had Pubic hair?

I broke my own rule by responding to this nut.  Sad  Laughing I never assumed anything. I was just asking if you joined the military or some other government workforce, wouldn't a person want to use the benefits you were promised before joining? This nut is the very definition of repulsive.
(12-20-2017, 05:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: So a centrist in your eyes is someone who would only rape em if they had Pubic hair?

I broke my own rule by responding to this nut.  Sad   I never assumed anything. I was just asking if you joined the military or some other government workforce, wouldn't a person want to use the benefits you were promised before joining? This nut is the very definition of repulsive.
Benefits and pensions are different, are you confused? ("So you weren't in the military and if you were you wouldn't use the benefits that were part of your contract. Got it. What about as a firefighter? You take a pass on those benefits too?)   " your words, word for word, again no benefits for contracting services. You 100 percent wrong on that issue. Now I never said I was against benefits, I only commented on boy( after his vile comment I might add) on how its sucks to be a bitter old man licking the heel of government for ones substance Ie.. his pension. I find it ironic that you look to a hand to feed you and when that hand is perceived to be getting pulled back you are angry... Lol. Next time make some wiser choices and don't depend on goverment is my advice.... boy on your pubic hair comment I don't think anyone followed that. Put the bong down you may fare better in life. Cheers.

Left out the current nasty variety of conservatism.

As a centrist, I think both you far righties and far lefties are ruining our country. The right to a larger degree.  Razz

Centrist???????   ROFLMAO.  You funny man.....
(12-24-2017, 01:43 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Centrist???????   ROFLMAO.  You funny man.....

And you are a fake patriot so laugh all you like.
We haven't had a "far" lefty on this forum since ponder and Leonard.. Just sayin Smiling

But we certainly have some FAR righties.
It's all a matter of perspective. Anything to his left looks radical. But when he looks to his right, there's no one there.
(12-24-2017, 05:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote: It's all a matter of perspective. Anything to his left looks radical. But when he looks to his right, there's no one there.

Yup.