Bad Day For Elk
(06-29-2018, 11:02 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Wonder what?
If he’s still as cranky?
I think his son getting sick put him over our precipice.

Maybe. But more likely he just felt like no one appreciated his greatness and that no one would comply to his suggestions Laughing Razz OK not very fair to say behind his back.
(06-29-2018, 03:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:
If he’s still as cranky?

Maybe. But more likely he just felt like no one appreciated his greatness and that no one would comply to his suggestions Laughing Razz OK not very fair to say behind his back.

It's not like those things weren't said directly to him here... by more than just you.
(06-29-2018, 03:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 03:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:
If he’s still as cranky?

It's not like those things weren't said directly to him here... by more than just you.
True and the more anyone tried to tell him he was too controlling the more angry he became.
 If enough people were telling me something over and over for YEARS. I think I would eventually start to listen. Or at a certain age, maybe not.
So, I heard they herded the herd up, without hurting them.
(06-29-2018, 10:16 PM)chuck white Wrote: So, I heard they herded the herd up, without hurting them.

The Roosevelt herd in East Medford they did like 10 years ago or something?  So, either they missed some and they successfully built back up a herd, or some migrated in.