Shitholes
not really much else to say. We're in new realms of Hell. We didn't need the rest of the world anyway.
It's really no surprise to me he said that. He is the number one deplorable.

Former Prime Minister Laurant Lamothe said Trump showed “a lack of respect and ignorance” not previously shown by a U.S. president and “the world is witnessing a new low today.”

But the truth is it really is a "shithole country" . Having said that I would have never believed a POTUS would say something like that for all to hear.

But whether or not it's a shithole country or not that has little to do with whether or not we will have any compassion for the ones who are here with Temporary Protected Status that ends Jan 22.
Trump sure as hell doesn't.
There is so little here on your little forum of value, I think it qualifies for the topic title.

I believe I will join Wonky and other recent depatee's and bid this place adieu. Some relationships are better when they are done.
(01-16-2018, 10:01 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: There is so little here on your little forum of value, I think it qualifies for the topic title.

I believe I will join Wonky and other recent depatee's and bid this place adieu.  Some relationships are better when they are done.

RIP

We'll miss you dad.
With a 150 golf courses in Norway and only one in Haiti, you can understand Trump.

The man who plays more golf then Obama.

https://www.top100golfcourses.com/golf-c...ope/norway

https://www.top100golfcourses.com/golf-c...bean/haiti
(01-16-2018, 10:01 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: There is so little here on your little forum of value, I think it qualifies for the topic title.

I believe I will join Wonky and other recent depatee's and bid this place adieu.  Some relationships are better when they are done.

Geez, was it the topic?
So much for current events.
(01-17-2018, 08:08 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Geez, was it the topic?

Probably. I think he belongs with Wonky. Maybe he didn't get the connection when he saw the term "shithole".
He's always been a bit arrogant in a passive aggressive holier than thou way.
But his guy said it. Or didn't.
Nonetheless, it is a continuing cultural current event that even for DT has spiraled far beyond the initial events.
Surprised it was the shithole that did it and not the vagina perfume, go figure.
(01-17-2018, 07:10 PM)GPnative Wrote: Surprised it was the shithole that did it and not the vagina perfume, go figure.

He thinks of us as shitholes is how I took it.  Laughing
(01-17-2018, 07:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:10 PM)GPnative Wrote: Surprised it was the shithole that did it and not the vagina perfume, go figure.

He thinks of us as shitholes is how I took it.  Laughing

Maybe he gets shitholes mixed up with vaginas.
He either said shithole countries or shithouse countries and the fact that he and a couple cronies are lying and claiming he didn't.
IMO is worse than him saying it. But his fans simply do not care he is a known and proven liar.
Shithole, shithouse, really what's the difference? They're basically admitting "yeah, he said it".
(01-18-2018, 05:59 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Shithole, shithouse, really what's the difference? They're basically admitting "yeah, he said it".

Actually there are a couple of trump ass kissers who claim he didn't say either. Like the one woman who said she wasn't sure if people in Norway were white. Blink
The one with the Scandinavian name. Big Grin
(01-19-2018, 07:19 AM)bbqboy Wrote: The one with the Scandinavian name. Big Grin

Yes blond and blue eyed Kirstjen Nielsen , probably married to a guy names Bjorn Laughing 

And she probably drives a Fjord Razz
(01-19-2018, 06:44 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 05:59 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Shithole, shithouse, really what's the difference? They're basically admitting "yeah, he said it".

Actually there are a couple of trump  ass kissers who claim he didn't say either. Like the one woman who said she wasn't sure if people in Norway were white. Blink

Yeah, kind'a like SFl, won't believe anything negative about their god even if he admits it himself. Talk about snowflakes....   Laughing