Russians successfully penetrated the voter
Quote:In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

Jeh Johnson, who was DHS secretary during the Russian intrusions, said, "2016 was a wake-up call
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electio...-s-n845721
So we're fucked. But we already know that.
Time for plan B.
(02-07-2018, 07:36 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

Jeh Johnson, who was DHS secretary during the Russian intrusions, said, "2016 was a wake-up call

From the brief amount of time I've had to look closer at where the Russians directed their efforts, they may have had Kushner's help. (He was spearheading both the Trump campaign and the data analytics program)

In any case, Mueller will have multiple sources (emails, electronic surveillance, sworn testimony from Flynn and all the others that have agreed to flip etc) showing Trump and his swamp of criminals directed the Russians where to concentrate their efforts.

On a side note: Have you ever wondered why Trump has NEVER mentioned he's never laundered Russian money even though he's been accused of it from multiple sources? We've all heard him deny collusion, sometimes six or more times in a brief interview. It's like he thinks if he just doesn't say the word, it will go away.  Laughing
(02-07-2018, 09:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 07:36 PM)chuck white Wrote:

From the brief amount of time I've had to look closer at where the Russians directed their efforts, they may have had Kushner's help. (He was spearheading both the Trump campaign and the data analytics program)

In any case, Mueller will have multiple sources (emails, electronic surveillance, sworn testimony from Flynn and all the others that have agreed to flip etc) showing Trump and his swamp of criminals directed the Russians where to concentrate their efforts.

On a side note: Have you ever wondered why Trump has NEVER mentioned he's never laundered Russian money even though he's been accused of it from multiple sources? We've all heard him deny collusion, sometimes six or more times in a brief interview. It's like he thinks if he just doesn't say the word, it will go away. 
Dnc and hillary camp the crooked ones. Cheers

[Image: 1225d070920bf4f36550e161af9e0c5c.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(02-16-2018, 09:27 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Dnc and hillary camp the crooked ones.  Cheers

Your wait won't be long. Better check your supply of meds.
(02-16-2018, 09:47 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 09:27 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Dnc and hillary camp the crooked ones.  Cheers

Your wait won't be long. Better check your supply of meds.
Lol. Seems the evidence is slowly but surely growing on the dnc and hillary... fisa court warrant on " evidence paid for by the dnc... we could go on for hours.. the only evidence so far is the collusion from the left... Cheers

Sucks to be you value...... No anericans.. Lol. And where is the trump collusion? Rod Rosenstein announced indictments of Russians in U.S. election meddling. https://tiny.iavian.net/lm5c

You really are an idiot.
Lol. Not playing out as the left plannned? Lol. Everyone is a idioit that disagrees with the left you lefty hack! You have no interest in the truth only what pushes your " values" forward is what matters....