Lets be real
[Image: 3498l7q.jpg]

Just sayin Laughing And yes I realize without VS there might be nothing to see here at all.
Truth
(02-08-2018, 03:20 PM)GPnative Wrote: Truth

Which part? Razz  I don't mind that VS posts so much about Trump. It really should not affect me or anyone else.
No one forces us to look.
I guess my real complaint is hardly anyone else posts anything. And while Wonky was getting so he rubbed so many the wrong way. He still was a contributor.
Who know if this forum will dies soon or not. I guess will posts some things once in a while. Smiling
(02-08-2018, 06:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Which part? Razz  I don't mind that VS posts so much about Trump. It really should not affect me or anyone else.
I guess my real complaint is hardly anyone else posts anything. And while Wonky was getting so he rubbed so many the wrong way. He still was a contributor.
Who know if this forum will dies soon or not. I guess will posts some things once in a while. Smiling

I'll add my 2 cents. I remember VS from back before I took my hiatus. At that time I found him/her to be fairly moderate, politcally speaking. But since my return I've certainly noticed a more left leaning VS. But that could be simply because of how polarized we have become. Or it could be because of Trump. I get it. Trump is awful. I despise him... yet still prefer him over Hillary. My own mom, who actually tapes Rush Limbaugh!!!... can't stand Trump. It is equally baffling to me that anyone would be a staunch supporter of either Hillary or Trump. We are so fucked that we couldn't
come up with better.

Then leave me out of it. It's not because of me people don't post more non Trump threads.
(02-08-2018, 06:29 PM)GCG Wrote:

I'll add my 2 cents. I remember VS from back before I took my hiatus. At that time I found him/her to be fairly moderate, politcally speaking. But since my return I've certainly noticed a more left leaning VS. But that could be simply because of how polarized we have become. Or it could be because of Trump. I get it. Trump is awful. I despise him... yet still prefer him over Hillary. My own mom, who actually tapes Rush Limbaugh!!!... can't stand Trump. It is equally baffling to me that anyone would be a staunch supporter of either Hillary or Trump. We are so fucked that we couldn't
come up with better.

I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why Kasich isn't President.  Laughing He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from. I think he was the only choice if you were for less division and a more normal give and take type governing. I also don't think he'd push his religious views as much as the POS does because the POS has to overcompensate as he is a religious fraud.

Your last sentence is exactly right. How did come down to the four worst choices that we had to choose from? (Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz)  Mad You MAY be right as to me being more left tan I used to be, but I didn't go that direction willingly, I was pushed. HARD!
(02-08-2018, 06:29 PM)GCG Wrote: I'll add my 2 cents. I remember VS from back before I took my hiatus. At that time I found him/her to be fairly moderate, politcally speaking. But since my return I've certainly noticed a more left leaning VS. But that could be simply because of how polarized we have become. Or it could be because of Trump. I get it. Trump is awful. I despise him... yet still prefer him over Hillary. My own mom, who actually tapes Rush Limbaugh!!!... can't stand Trump. It is equally baffling to me that anyone would be a staunch supporter of either Hillary or Trump. We are so fucked that we couldn't
come up with better.

I can truthfully say at least we wouldn't have had this reality show government we have now. Watch the clip for just a small sample of our current reality. 

WATCH: Chuck Todd unloads on "crazy" Trump White House: “It's like we're living inside a parody" http://hill.cm/bgoQNMz 
(02-08-2018, 07:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

come up with better.

I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why Kasich isn't President.  Laughing He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from. I think he was the only choice if you were for less division and a more normal give and take type governing. I also don't think he'd push his religious views as much as the POS does because the POS has to overcompensate as he is a religious fraud.

Your last sentence is exactly right. How did come down to the four worst choices that we had to choose from? (Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz)  Mad You MAY be right as to me being more left tan I used to be, but I didn't go that direction willingly, I was pushed. HARD!

I didn't move more left, it's just that so many people shifted hard right.
(02-08-2018, 06:46 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Then leave me out of it. It's not because of me people don't post more non Trump threads.

I didn't say it was. I have not denigrated you, so chill out.

come up with better.
Except I rarely see a a staunch supporter of Hillary. Just people who would taker her over Trump.

I have to think your preference for Trump is all about republican policy or something. Because I didn't like him before he was elected and since then......Based on what he says and does He is the most sickening despicable president I have ever seen.
I can't imagine what you think Hillary did or does that makes her worse than him.

come up with better.

I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why Kasich isn't President.  [Image: icon_rvf_laugh.gif] He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from. isn't President.  [Image: icon_rvf_laugh.gif] He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from.

And Kasich is steaming pile.
(02-08-2018, 08:09 PM)tvguy Wrote: I didn't say it was. I have not denigrated you, so chill out.

I'm chill. 

[Image: sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg]
(02-08-2018, 08:19 PM)tvguy Wrote:

come up with better.

I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why I'm still moderate and STILL can't understand why Kasich isn't President.  [Image: icon_rvf_laugh.gif] He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from. isn't President.  [Image: icon_rvf_laugh.gif] He was the least repulsive of our last group to choose from.

And Kasich is steaming pile.

Yes, he was the least repulsive... and yes a steaming pile. I would have voted for him over Hillary. As it was, I chose to not vote at all.
(02-08-2018, 08:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

come up with better.
Except I rarely see a a staunch supporter of Hillary. Just people who would taker her over Trump.

I have to think your preference for Trump is all about republican policy or something. Because I didn't like him before he was elected and since then......Based on what he says and does He is the most sickening despicable president I have ever seen.
I can't imagine what you think Hillary did or does that makes her worse than him.

I have no proof but I'm thouroughly convinced that the skeletons in Hillary's closet are numerous. To me, she represents EVIL in politics. Trump represents SCUM in politics. Trump has his own skeletons... but, IMHO, Hillary's not just figurative... they are really dead. And no, I'm not going to detail them here, I don't sit around saving news clippings.
(02-09-2018, 06:54 AM)GCG Wrote:

come up with better.

I have no proof but I'm thouroughly convinced that the skeletons in Hillary's closet are numerous. To me, she represents EVIL in politics. Trump represents SCUM in politics. Trump has his own skeletons... but, IMHO, Hillary's not just figurative... they are really dead. And no, I'm not going to detail them here, I don't sit around saving news clippings.
You have no proof and yet you are thoroughly convinced.

There  is a LOT wrong with that comment Smiling 

Hillary's not just figurative... they are really dead.

I hope you are not buying in to the baloney that the Clinton's have killed dozens of people.
(02-09-2018, 12:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 06:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: Which part? Razz  I don't mind that VS posts so much about Trump. It really should not affect me or anyone else.

come up with better.

I hope you are not buying in to the baloney that the Clinton's have killed dozens of people.
There's nothing wrong with that comment. If I, or anyone else, had proof, we'd be dead or the Clintons would be in prison. Does that clear up my thoughts on the so called "baloney"?
(02-09-2018, 04:05 PM)GCG Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 06:29 PM)GCG Wrote: I'll add my 2 cents. I remember VS from back before I took my hiatus. At that time I found him/her to be fairly moderate, politcally speaking. But since my return I've certainly noticed a more left leaning VS. But that could be simply because of how polarized we have become. Or it could be because of Trump. I get it. Trump is awful. I despise him... yet still prefer him over Hillary. My own mom, who actually tapes Rush Limbaugh!!!... can't stand Trump. It is equally baffling to me that anyone would be a staunch supporter of either Hillary or Trump. We are so fucked that we couldn't
come up with better.

There's nothing wrong with that comment. If I, or anyone else, had proof, we'd be dead or the Clintons would be in prison. Does that clear up my thoughts on the so called "baloney"?

I don't know about you but I don't believe much unless I can see it with my own two eyes.
And even then I might have doubts when there are millions of people who WANT to believe these stories.
And a lot of people who have a lot to gain by spreading these stories.

Yes I think the stories that the Clinton's had dozens of people murderd are baloney and ridiculous.
(02-09-2018, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 04:05 PM)GCG Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 08:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Except I rarely see a a staunch supporter of Hillary. Just people who would taker her over Trump.

I don't know about you but I don't believe much unless I can see it with my own two eyes.
And even then I might have doubts when there are millions of people who WANT to believe these stories.
And a lot of people who have a lot to gain by spreading these stories.

Yes I think the stories that the Clinton's had dozens of people murderd are baloney and ridiculous.

I'm sure some are baloney... but I'd bet there is something to some of them.

Mostly the only thing posted AND the only thing replied to is politics..that's about it most of the time and it get's hard to manage on a daily diet of Trump.
(02-10-2018, 10:15 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Mostly the only thing posted AND the only thing replied to is politics..that's about it most of the time and it get's hard to manage on a daily diet of Trump.

Burp. You gotta let it out.  Big Grin