Hey VS!!
You seem to be pretty good a finding info.

There is a person on FB with this story about a guy......

This guy named Zachariah Kagarise beat the shit out of a baby in Roseburg. He took a plea deal and only spent a couple months in jail and now he has assault on a child and 3 years probation. Link on the link for more details. We just found out he’s lying on job applications that ask if he had a felony. Erickson Air-Cane just hired him but likely they don’t know he’s a felon. Keep your eyes out for him. Update: he has been fired from Erickson.

Considering the charges and what he allegedly did I find it hard to believe he got off with only probation. And she claims he was convicted of a felony.
And all she posted to prove this was an old article about him being charged.I can't find anything about a plea bargain .If this sis true it seems to me like it would have been all over the news.

http://kqennewsradio.com/2017/11/08/man-...month-old/
I had a quick look and don't see how the case concluded or even if it did. The article is dated Nov 7th so I kinda doubt it's had enough time to make it to court. I see he's a dickhead with lots of ignored traffic offences, DUII's, FTA's for DWS both in Oregon and Montana. 

Why don't you send the journalist that wrote the article you linked an email and see if he is willing to update you. Would be easier than checking with the court records....

Is Kayleigh Redmond the one on FB?

kyle@bciradio.com
Well, I for one do believe that a person with such a crime could get out on a plea deal...but the article also says the person is a felon. From a previous crime?
A baby beater, maybe he could get a job at an abortion clinic.
(02-10-2018, 08:55 AM)Juniper Wrote: Well, I for one do believe that a person with such a crime could get out on a plea deal...but the article also says the person is a felon.  From a previous crime?

I don't see any mention of him being a felon in the article, only in the comments below.
(02-10-2018, 10:29 AM)chuck white Wrote: A baby beater, maybe he could get a job at an abortion clinic.

You are indeed incorrigible CW.
(02-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I had a quick look and don't see how the case concluded or even if it did. The article is dated Nov 7th so I kinda doubt it's had enough time to make it to court. I see he's a dickhead with lots of ignored traffic offences, DUII's, FTA's for DWS both in Oregon and Montana. 

Why don't you send the journalist that wrote the article you linked an email and see if he is willing to update you. Would be easier than checking with the court records....

Is Kayleigh Redmond the one on FB?

kyle@bciradio.com
Yes I think it was  Kayleigh Redmond  who made the facebook post. I will call the news station Monday I guess.

Is this the email address for KQEN news radio? ..... kyle@bciradio.com
(02-10-2018, 08:55 AM)Juniper Wrote: Well, I for one do believe that a person with such a crime could get out on a plea deal...but the article also says the person is a felon.  From a previous crime?

No the article doesn't say he was or is a felon. That's just what the person who is posting about him on FB said.

The "article" only talks about the guy being charged with crimes and an 850,000 dollar bail.

Yes I can see a person charged with such a crime getting a plea deal but not probation.
(02-10-2018, 01:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

No the article doesn't say he was or is a felon. That's just what the person who is posting about him on FB said.

The "article" only talks about the guy being charged with crimes and an 850,000 dollar bail.

Yes I can see a person charged with such a crime getting a plea deal but not probation.

You'd be surprised what plea deals can accomplish.  It's rather sickening.
(02-10-2018, 02:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You'd be surprised what plea deals can accomplish.  It's rather sickening.

According to this it's not likely for someone charged with a measure 11 crime to plea down to probation

Keep in mind that most DA's Offices will not offer a probation sentence on a Measure 11 charge.  Usually, the negotiated settlement involves a prison sentence albeit less prison than a Measure 11 conviction would carry.

http://www.oregoncrimes.com/ballotmeasure11.htm
(02-10-2018, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yes I think it was  Kayleigh Redmond  who made the facebook post. I will call the news station Monday I guess.

That is Kyle Bailey's email. He wrote the article you linked in the OP.
(02-10-2018, 04:20 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yes I think it was  Kayleigh Redmond  who made the facebook post. I will call the news station Monday I guess.

OK I did email him. I didn't see his email address anywhere, where did you find it?
(02-10-2018, 05:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

OK I did email him. I didn't see his email address anywhere, where did you find it?

Google.  Big Grin
(02-10-2018, 07:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 05:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Google.  Big Grin

OHhhh I think I've heard of that Razz