Facebook messenger issue
I have this problem. If I see something on FB from one of the many selling sites. I often send a private message to the seller because I don't want to post my tel number for all to see on the listing.

So later when they respond via messenger and answer what ever questions.... I can't figure out how to find the ad again. I would think you could just click on something from messenger and go to the ad but I can't.
And I have tried to bookmark the FB listing but that doesn't work.
Has anyone noticed this?
Before going messenger start a comment first, then go to messenger. When you go back to FB it should still be where you left off, otherwise it may take you back the the top and good luck finding where you were.
(02-12-2018, 04:54 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Before going messenger start a comment first, then go to messenger. When you go back to FB it should still be where you left off, otherwise it may take you back the the top and good luck finding where you were.

Yes you are right. If I make a comment on the post then I can find it later, Thanks Smiling
Glad it helped. I use a tablet so wasn't sure if it works differently than a PC. Didn't know you were on FB.
(02-13-2018, 01:29 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Glad it helped. I use a tablet so wasn't sure if it works differently than a PC. Didn't know you were on FB.

There is a selling site called "marketplace" I have found items for sale that I was interested in and contacted the sellers with FB messenger.But I found these item from the ads on the side of the screen when on FB
And now I find out I'm  not a member of Marketplace when I try to go there . I've tried to join but I get no reply.
Frickin weird.
That is odd. I belong to so many groups I lose track other than the ones I'm adim. on...
Good luck.
(02-13-2018, 04:36 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: That is odd. I belong to so many groups I lose track other than the ones I'm adim. on...
Good luck.

I belong to so many groups I lose track

Me too. Some of them I get so many notification from I have to follow them.

I joined a site a while back it was called "peace loving hippies" or something like that. I just thought it might be interesting.
So my profile picture was posted as a new member.The next day I had hundreds of notifications and likes and hearts and a few comments and 90% of them were women Laughing So anyway I had to unfollow that group.
(02-14-2018, 01:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 04:36 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: That is odd. I belong to so many groups I lose track other than the ones I'm adim. on...
Good luck.

I belong to so many groups I lose track

Me too. Some of them I get so many notification from I have to follow them.

I joined a site a while back it was called "peace loving hippies" or something like that. I just thought it might be interesting.
So my profile picture was posted as a new member.The next day I had hundreds of notifications and likes and hearts and a few comments and 90% of them were women Laughing So anyway I had to unfollow that group.

I don't blame you, that 10% can be a real turn off.