Hey BBQ. I had no idea Talent had so many whackadoodles
WTF is wrong with people LOL

[Image: 1f319.png]? Moon signs...these tell us what our emotional body needs to feel safe and loved and emotionally met. The Moon is our emotional world, our inner world. In this one-time Moon class you will discover:

[Image: 2b50.png]️ your Moon sign
[Image: 2b50.png]️ your emotional makeup
[Image: 2b50.png]️ the elemental structure behind your emotions
[Image: 2b50.png]️ how to show up for and take care of your emotional body... Sunday, March 11, 2018 @ 10am PST

[Image: 2600.png]️ Live, online, in Zoom
[Image: 2600.png]️ $40, limited spaces available
See More
[/url][Image: 28379175_10213660729425419_3753536733480...e=5B4B35DD]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213660729425419&set=gm.10155960420555115&type=3]
It's astrology. I don't think it's specific to Talent.
(03-02-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: It's astrology. I don't think it's specific to Talent.

I'm a Virgo with my moon in Nibiru, so I don't fall for that astrology crap.
(03-02-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: It's astrology. I don't think it's specific to Talent.

Yeah but this is not the only moonbat crap I've seen form them Razz I've seen other similar stuff and then there were the people who think a new electric smart meter is going to harm them.

As far a astrology it's just mythology. I think most people believe in it as far as somehow if you are a specific sign than certain things are true or common about you.

That's one thing. But paying 40 bucks to go listen to some full of shit loon is quite another thing Big Grin
(03-02-2018, 10:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yeah but this is not the only moonbat crap I've seen form them Razz I've seen other similar stuff and then there were the people who think a new electric smart meter is going to harm them.

As far a astrology it's just mythology. I think most people believe in it as far as somehow if you are a specific sign than certain things are true or common about you.

That's one thing. But paying 40 bucks to go listen to some full of shit loon is quite another thing Big Grin

One could make the argument, that a new born in June would see less and less sunlight for the first six months of his life. While a December new born, would see longer and longer days. This might have an effect on their psychological development. Thus personality traits can be related to the time of year you were born. With hundreds of years of observation, you might see a pattern. Old school astrology. With the invention of indoor lighting, wouldn't hold true today.
(03-03-2018, 01:33 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 10:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

One could make the argument, that a new born in June would see less and less sunlight for the first six months of his life. While a December new born, would see longer and longer days. This might have an effect on their psychological development. Thus personality traits can be related to the time of year you were born. With hundreds of years of observation, you might see a pattern. Old school astrology. With the invention of indoor lighting, wouldn't hold true today.
That's interesting. Smiling But it doesn't explain how there are 12 zodiac signs that supposedly make us all different.

It's hocus pocus Razz Just like religion. My only issue with this stuff is that somewhere someone who needs their money is getting fleeced based on these mythologies. Like the people giving 40 bucks to be told "what your emotional body needs to feel safe and loved and emotionally met"