Oregon group taking aim at your guns
Good luck with that, assholes
It's just some bill that won't ever pass.. I think
(03-22-2018, 12:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's just some bill that won't ever pass.. I think

Yes, I would sure like to think it would never pass, but nothing would surprise me in Oregon.
(03-22-2018, 02:32 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 12:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's just some bill that won't ever pass.. I think

Yes, I would sure like to think it would never pass, but nothing would surprise me in Oregon.

Oregon is not that liberal and I hate to even use that word. Because like me a lot of my friends are liberals and would never agree with this.
Quote:The initiative would require any person in possession of an assault weapon to sell, surrender or remove the weapon from the state, or render it inoperable, within 120 days of passage, according to the language.

I filled the end of my barrel with play doe, That should do it. Big Grin
Yeah, I won't be voting for that one either.
Mad!
[Image: us-gun-control.jpg]

[Image: DZEVYWFVoAAlzbY.jpg]
(03-22-2018, 07:04 AM)GPnative Wrote: Good luck with that, assholes
So, basically... even though we are responsible gun owners... we could be FELONS because we own an AR-15 that my husband LEGALLY built. That's just total bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(03-24-2018, 10:19 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
So, basically... even though we are responsible gun owners... we could be FELONS because we own an AR-15 that my husband LEGALLY built. That's just total bullshit.

Kind of gives you a whole new respect for felons.
(03-24-2018, 10:19 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

I want someone to do the math. How many kids actually die in school because some psycho walks in to a school with a gun.
How many schools and how many students are there? Because the figures that the media or various groups keep using do not reflect that.
How many kids die in gang and drug infested areas compared to students?