Have you seen this guy?
[Image: 18-149.png?w=325]

Quote:A wanted man with ties to Oregon is accused of calling the FBI 1,000 times since December 2015 and, in several instances, making threats to kill people during his calls.

The FBI asked for the public’s help Thursday locating Shawn Frederick Weatherhead. Weatherhead is described as a transient with ties to the Springfield and Eugene areas, as well as Eureka, California and Reno, Nevada.

http://www.fugitive.com/2018/03/23/shawn...forcement/
(03-25-2018, 11:20 AM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: 18-149.png?w=325]

Quote:A wanted man with ties to Oregon is accused of calling the FBI 1,000 times since December 2015 and, in several instances, making threats to kill people during his calls.

The FBI asked for the public’s help Thursday locating Shawn Frederick Weatherhead. Weatherhead is described as a transient with ties to the Springfield and Eugene areas, as well as Eureka, California and Reno, Nevada.

Huh, looks like a bright, trust worthy young man.
(03-25-2018, 11:41 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 11:20 AM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: 18-149.png?w=325]

Huh, looks like a bright, trust worthy young man.

Looks like a dork. Embarrassed
Mentally ill. I mean he called the FBI 1000 times. Sheesh I've only called them a couple hundred times.
(03-25-2018, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Mentally ill. I mean he called the FBI 1000 times. Sheesh I've only called them a couple hundred times.

I pictured some homeless guy calling the FBI, upset about FEMA camps, abducting homeless people.
(03-25-2018, 12:21 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Mentally ill. I mean he called the FBI 1000 times. Sheesh I've only called them a couple hundred times.

I pictured some homeless guy calling the FBI, upset about FEMA camps, abducting homeless people.

I pictured the guy calling the FBI 1000 times to tell them little green men were coming from the planet warbtop driving space Kayaks.
Quote:He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 140 pounds with multiple tattoos on his body, including his forehead, chin, arm, wrist, hand, right leg and back. He has the word “dork” tattooed on his throat
Quote:Agents said in early April 2017, Weatherhead threatened to kill people on at least three occasions during calls to FBI offices.

Probably wanted to kill the tattoo artist that wrote 'dork'
Laughing
(03-25-2018, 01:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 140 pounds with multiple tattoos on his body, including his forehead, chin, arm, wrist, hand, right leg and back. He has the word “dork” tattooed on his throat
Quote:Agents said in early April 2017, Weatherhead threatened to kill people on at least three occasions during calls to FBI offices.

Probably wanted to kill the tattoo artist that wrote 'dork'
Laughing

So that WAS a model name. Wink
Hmmm might be hard to find.. Looks like your average guy .... Should be able to blend right in....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(03-27-2018, 07:57 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hmmm might be hard to find.. Looks like your average guy .... Should be able to blend right in....

Even without the awesome tats just look at those ears Blink
(03-27-2018, 08:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 07:57 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hmmm might be hard to find.. Looks like your average guy .... Should be able to blend right in....

My guess is that you can't see the holes but they were stretched at one time with extra large gauges.
(03-28-2018, 08:38 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 08:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:

My guess is that you can't see the holes but they were stretched at one time with extra large gauges.

Yes that what I assumed. Fits him just fine because he's a Fing nut. But WTF is wrong with all the other people who do the same?
Update 4/11/2018:  The California Highway Patrol arrested Shawn Frederick Weatherhead, age 46, near Legget, California on Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, at approximately 3pm.  Weatherhead was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped for expired tags.  Weatherhead was cooperative and the arrest was without incident.  Weatherhead made an official appearance in a federal courthouse in San Francisco today and will be held in custody until his next appearance, which is currently scheduled for April 19th, 2018.
Wanted by the FBI, riding around in a car with expired tags......seriously.....wtf? Stupid is as stupid does.
(04-11-2018, 03:39 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Wanted by the FBI, riding around in a car with expired tags......seriously.....wtf?  Stupid is as stupid does.

Have you ever watched "live TV"? It's quite a bit different than the show called COPS.  Live TV unlike COPS doesn't pick and choose who they video.
To me I can't fathom how or why so many people drive around smoking weed in their cars. Or they have a bunch packaged up for sale.
Or they have outstanding Warrants. And they get pulled over for expired tags. no license plate light, speeding, running a stop sign' Illegal lane change.
And then when you already can't believe how STUPID they are, the cop asks for ID and they don't have any Rolling Eyes