We're back...
Sorry about the outage we suffered the past couple of days.  A process that automatically backs up the database nightly ran away and didn't remove old files, filled the virtual server disk, and alerting wasn't properly configured for this particular server.  I'll be working on both tonight, but until then I've cleared some old unused backups.

Let me know if you notice anything strange going on.

tl;dr: I screwed up.
Thanks!  I'm giving you all my attaboy points.

Oh wait... I don't have any attaboy points. Sorry.   Embarrassed
Thanks, some of us were having withdrawals Razz
(03-27-2018, 05:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Thanks, some of us were having withdrawals Razz

Funny how often I check in and was shocked when my ol' place didn't come online.  Smiling
(03-27-2018, 06:31 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 05:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Thanks, some of us were having withdrawals

Funny how often I check in and was shocked when my ol' place didn't come online.  Smiling
Ditto!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I was gone for a few days, checked in to get caught up and it was down,  i thought, uh oh, what happened and what did I miss!  Razz Big Grin
(03-27-2018, 09:13 PM)GPnative Wrote: I was gone for a few days, checked in to get caught up and it was down,  i thought, uh oh, what happened and what did I miss!  Razz Big Grin

That hasn't happened since the "Thunderdome" days.  I miss the turmoil.  Laughing

https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/s...hunderdome
I was on, hit the refresh screen two minutes later and BAM .....disk full error.
(03-27-2018, 09:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 09:13 PM)GPnative Wrote: I was gone for a few days, checked in to get caught up and it was down,  i thought, uh oh, what happened and what did I miss!  Razz Big Grin

That hasn't happened since the "Thunderdome" days.  I miss the turmoil.  Laughing

https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/s...hunderdome

Yes.
I was thinking it was "THE END". Big Grin
(03-28-2018, 08:32 AM)Juniper Wrote: I was thinking it was "THE END". Big Grin

I would think Kam would give us a heads up, not just pull the plug.  Dry
(03-28-2018, 08:46 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

I prefer awkwardly tripping over the plug, performing a perfect somersault, then quickly walking away out of embarrassment.
(03-28-2018, 10:14 AM)kgasso Wrote:

I prefer awkwardly tripping over the plug, performing a perfect somersault, then quickly walking away out of embarrassment.

I think you performing a perfect somersault is something from your distant past. Razz
(03-28-2018, 10:14 AM)kgasso Wrote:

And then Inspector Clouseau style saying.. I meant to do that.