Ever wonder?.........
(04-04-2018, 02:32 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 01:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 11:02 AM)GPnative Wrote: [Image: feed-hogg-nrd-600.jpg]

From the info below, can you state what Hogg wants that's against the first or second amendment?

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally, saying, "We’re calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent.”[35]

In an interview with Fox News, Hogg said he was for reasonable gun control such as regulations that prohibit those suffering from mental illnesses from acquiring guns.[10] Asked what new legislation he wants to see, Hogg replied: "Raising the federal age of gun ownership and possession to the age of 21; banning all bump stocks; making sure that we have universal background checks; making sure that people that have committed acts of domestic violence are no longer able to get a gun, which in Florida, it's harder, it's just not impossible, fully, yet; and making sure that people with a criminal history and a history of mental illness are not able to obtain these weapons of mass destruction."[36]

Obviously you have not seen any of the little prick's diatribes.
Yeah well that should be obvious because I said as much. Is it really that hard to come up with an answer?
Jeebus, the kids 18, he's just stretching his wings...he doesn't know shit right now.
(04-04-2018, 05:31 PM)Juniper Wrote: Jeebus, the kids 18,  he's just stretching his wings...he doesn't know shit right now.

Don't give him a gun.
Old Hoggy Boy just announced a new boycott, Vanguard and Blackrock Laughing Laughing Good luck with that!

Someone really needs to let him know that his 15 minutes is long gone.
(04-17-2018, 02:59 PM)GPnative Wrote: Old Hoggy Boy just announced a new boycott, Vanguard and Blackrock Laughing Laughing Good luck with that!

Last I heard, the kids have another event in the cooker.  But I do wonder--what are your ideas to limit death by intentional or unintentional shootings. A few are true accidents and are unintentional.  And, only a small percent are from mass (more than 4) shootings.  Just asking.
(04-17-2018, 02:59 PM)GPnative Wrote: Old Hoggy Boy just announced a new boycott, Vanguard and Blackrock Laughing Laughing Good luck with that!

You know this reminds me of Brice Jenner. His 15 minutes of fame would have been long gone or never happened in the first place if it were not for people who hated him constantly bringing him up.

Maybe it's the sites you visit that make you THINK he has that much fame. I get the newspaper, I watch the local news and the world/national news.I haven't seen anything about him
 The little turd doesn't know his ass from apple butter and his head is swollen from all the attention.

I looked up the boycott story. Didn't read much but I didn't see him explain why anyone should boycott Vanguard and Blackrock.
Unless he's just anti gun and he supposedly says he isn't.
(04-17-2018, 04:05 PM)Truthman Wrote:

Last I heard, the kids have another event in the cooker.  But I do wonder--what are your ideas to limit death by intentional or unintentional shootings. A few are true accidents and are unintentional.  And, only a small percent are from mass (more than 4) shootings.  Just asking.
I would like to give my opinion. The school shootings or mass shootings like Las Vegas are why people are up riled up.
And yet those are a tiny fraction of all shootings.Criminals are the biggest cause of gun violence. Put their ass in prison. Make stiffer penalties for illegal possession of a firearms. ESPECIALLY when they are used to commit a crime.
Crack down on gangs and violent street thugs. Especially blacks.
You won't find ANY politician who will say that. Because it would be political suicide.
But facts are facts. Blacks do indeed commit a very disproportional amount of violent crimes.

Arrest their ass and let them out ONLY if they get a 40 hour per week job. If there isn't a job, create one for them.

What's a bigger problem? Out of control gun violence in our big cities? Or illegal immigrants? And out president wants to spend billions on a F***ing wall?
Hell I don't even mind his National guard idea. Lets go with that and increasing border patrol and spend those billions  if would take to build the wall on fighting crime and poverty.
(04-17-2018, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You know this reminds me of Brice Jenner. His 15 minutes of fame would have been long gone or never happened in the first place if it were not for people who hated him constantly bringing him up.

Maybe it's the sites you visit that make you THINK he has that much fame. I get the newspaper, I watch the local news and the world/national news.I haven't seen anything about him
 The little turd doesn't know his ass from apple butter and his head is swollen from all the attention.

I looked up the boycott story. Didn't read much but I didn't see him explain why anyone should boycott Vanguard and Blackrock.

You're kidding right?
The kid was given national attention following the shooting, he was doing prime time interviews, his speeches were also covered on national news. He was given 15 minutes of fame and his ego swelled accordingly. He is trying desperately to retain the attention and stay relevant, but national news has largely moved on, although there is plenty of internet coverage for his antics. Folks that don't like him, myself included, are just reacting to his actions, NOT the other way around. And just because YOU don't see any of the coverage, does not mean it does not exist!

Secondly, his newest boycott is because vanguard and blackrock have holdings with gun manufacturers. So if he is not "anti gun" then why is he financially attacking gun manufacturers? Or is his concept of gun control accomplished by shutting down manufacturing? Does that seem like the approach someone who is not Anti-gun would take?

We do agree on the fact he is a little turd that doesn't know his ass from apple butter.
(04-18-2018, 07:25 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You're kidding right?
The kid was given national attention following the shooting, he was doing prime time interviews, his speeches were also covered on national news. He was given 15 minutes of fame and his ego swelled accordingly. He is trying desperately to retain the attention and stay relevant, but national news has largely moved on, although there is plenty of internet coverage for his antics. Folks that don't like him, myself included, are just reacting to his actions, NOT the other way around. And just because YOU don't see any of the coverage, does not mean it does not exist!

Secondly, his newest boycott is because vanguard and blackrock have holdings with gun manufacturers. So if he is not "anti gun" then why is he financially attacking gun manufacturers? Or is his concept of gun control accomplished by shutting down manufacturing? Does that seem like the approach someone who is not Anti-gun would take?

We do agree on the fact he is a little turd that doesn't know his ass from apple butter.

No I'm not kidding at all   but national news has largely moved on, which is my point!

Folks that don't like him, myself included, are just reacting to his actions, NOT the other way around

What part of that makes my point are you missing. People like YOU are keeping him relevant by reacting to what ever he says or does. The same thing as Jenner.
You posted on a discussion forum and thousand of other people who are really bothered by the guy are doing the same or similar.

Why are you asking me? I said this in my post.....

And now a book deal... Smiling  http://ew.com/books/2018/04/18/hogg-fami...land-book/
(04-19-2018, 08:01 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

And now a book deal... Smiling  http://ew.com/books/2018/04/18/hogg-fami...land-book/

The book was written a long time ago.  It's called Animal Farm and Hogg has a big role.
Why not, he has to exploit that tragedy as much as possible to line his pockets.
(04-19-2018, 08:55 AM)GPnative Wrote: Why not, he has to exploit that tragedy as much as possible to line his pockets.

Must be difficult seeing everything in a negative way.  Crying 

I see it as trying to make a horrible experience into something positive and beneficial going forward.
(04-19-2018, 09:25 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:55 AM)GPnative Wrote: Why not, he has to exploit that tragedy as much as possible to line his pockets.

I see it as trying to make a horrible experience into something positive and beneficial going forward.

I can see it being beneficial to his own psyche, after going through a traumatic experience, to write down his feelings.  A lot of people keep daily journals for that very reason.  But I get the feeling that you mean it will somehow be beneficial and positive to the public and the country.  Could you explain what you might mean by that?

I see it as an opportunity to spout more indoctrinated propaganda nonsense.

I might agree if he announced that all the proceeds from the book went to some good cause.
I don't see where he said anything close.