Any Easter Bunnies Still working?
Laughing

I thought my wife got the candy and vice versa. I just made it to the store before it closed.  Cool I'm afraid my 9 YO is going to work the Easter Bunny and Santa for as many years as she can get away with.  Big Grin
I haven't celebrated any kind of Easter/Spring thing in about 4 years. Sad. Sad
(04-01-2018, 09:43 AM)Juniper Wrote: I haven't celebrated any kind of Easter/Spring thing in about 4  years. Sad. Sad

I celebrate Spring by planting stuff.   Smiling
(04-01-2018, 09:49 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 09:43 AM)Juniper Wrote: I haven't celebrated any kind of Easter/Spring thing in about 4  years. Sad. Sad

I celebrate Spring by planting stuff.   Smiling

Yeah. Doing that.
Easter is a good excuse to get my family all together... eat great grub... watch all of the kids have fun together. And... we did just that.

One difference this year? Easter fell on April Fool's Day! The "golden egg" which normally has a $20 in it... had a cooked brussels sprout stuffed in it! That was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(04-03-2018, 09:31 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Easter is a good excuse to get my family all together... eat great grub... watch all of the kids have fun together.  And... we did just that.

One difference this year? Easter fell on April Fool's Day! The "golden egg" which normally has a $20 in it... had a cooked brussels sprout stuffed in it! That was awesome!

I bet the finder of the golden egg got a real prize too.Smiling
(04-03-2018, 01:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 09:31 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Easter is a good excuse to get my family all together... eat great grub... watch all of the kids have fun together.  And... we did just that.

I bet the finder of the golden egg got a real prize too.Smiling
Of course!