YouTube Shooting
Still in the news. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=YouTube+...60&bih=517
(04-05-2018, 09:10 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:50 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 05:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: HEY, SF, who exactly are you talking to?  How many people IN THIS GROUP are actually anti second amendment?

Laughing Laughing Laughing .. It's what far righties do. It's like they train for it. If you are a really GOOD far rightie then ALL Democrats or liberals are antigun dope smoking maggots.

Yes, I know, but I want to see if SF can actually  name anyone in this group who is anti second amendment.

Pretty much all you libs. 

"Oh, we don't want to take your guns, we just want common sense gun control.  You don't need any guns that we deem as scary, fire in semi-automatic mode, have a detachable magazine, and we want background checks to buy ammo and tax each bullet.  You can have your guns, as longer as they are single shot muzzle loaders that the Founding Fathers had when they wrote the 2nd amendment.  They couldn't have foreseen the future of gun technology and you don't need a semi auto gun for hunting."

Notice how this shooting is pretty much out of the news so fast?  The shooter didn't fit the narrative.......

Are you being an idiot on purpose or is it genetics. I swear to God you have been brainwashed by talk radio idiots.

Lets find the most anti gun liberal in the whole country and then pretend ALL liberals/democrats think exactly the same. Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see this? Don't bother to answer, you already have.
(04-04-2018, 05:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: HEY, SF, who exactly are you talking to?  How many people IN THIS GROUP are actually anti second amendment?

Laughing Laughing Laughing .. It's what far righties do. It's like they train for it. If you are a really GOOD far rightie then ALL Democrats or liberals are antigun dope smoking maggots.

Yes, I know, but I want to see if SF can actually  name anyone in this group who is anti second amendment.

"Oh, we don't want to take your guns, we just want common sense gun control.  You don't need any guns that we deem as scary, fire in semi-automatic mode, have a detachable magazine, and we want background checks to buy ammo and tax each bullet.  You can have your guns, as longer as they are single shot muzzle loaders that the Founding Fathers had when they wrote the 2nd amendment.  They couldn't have foreseen the future of gun technology and you don't need a semi auto gun for hunting."

Notice how this shooting is pretty much out of the news so fast?  The shooter didn't fit the narrative.......

I don't think it's out of the news so fast at all. As matter of fact I was surprised it got so much attention. They even stopped regular programming to show this news event.
No one died but the suicidal nutcase shooter. What more could the news say about it?

Guaranteed there were innocent victims who probably died all over the country at the hand of a criminal.
And probably in a black low income neighborhoods. But that's not news right?
As a matter of fact there are many who will say we have too many people locked up.That we need to be like Japan or Sweden or????? Laughing Rolling Eyes
And that it's our fault our prisons are chock full for targeting blacks Laughing These ideas are what makes me almost ashamed to be a liberal.
But at least some of us know that not all dems are alike just like not all republicans are alike.
UNLIKE MORONS like SF who couldn't have an original thought if his life depended on it.

Which one of us are these "libs"?
(04-05-2018, 04:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:

If you aren't some hate filled single minded homophobic climate change denier myopic angry run em all over with a bull dozer type then you are "one if those evil libs. Laughing Laughing
(04-05-2018, 04:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing .. It's what far righties do. It's like they train for it. If you are a really GOOD far rightie then ALL Democrats or liberals are antigun dope smoking maggots.

If you aren't some hate filled single minded homophobic climate change denier myopic angry run em all over with a bull dozer type then you are "one if those evil libs. Laughing Laughing
Do you think I don't know this?  I just like calling people out and seeing if they can handle replying truthfully. I honestly think that doing this causes them a small interior  tic and glitch, because they can't really do it.  And that gives me pleasure.   Smiling
I support both the 1st and 2nd amendment. (and the rest too)
Hey SF, how many pieces was your comrade in with they got to him? 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/minneso...iterature/
(04-05-2018, 04:41 PM)Juniper Wrote: Wink
(04-05-2018, 04:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:50 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yes, I know, but I want to see if SF can actually  name anyone in this group who is anti second amendment.

Do you think I don't know this?  I just like calling people out and seeing if they can handle replying truthfully. I honestly think that doing this causes them a small interior  tic and glitch, because they can't really do it.  And that gives me pleasure.   Smiling
Well my intent was not to inform YOU of anything  Wink