By by photobucket
I've used this site for many years. It finally got so glitchy and full of ads that it was very hard and time consuming to use.
So about a year ago I started paying to use what was always a free site. I think it was 30 bucks a year.

So now below is what I'm offered and the best I can get is $108.00 a year. Wait , what?  So long photobucket you greedy pricks Laughing

[Image: 25rf5mv.jpg]
I can get a web hosting site (bluehost) with more space then you'll use for about $80 a year.

If I recall, that is what RVF cost to host. (Kam, makes it back with ad banners, so click on those once in a while)

There is also drop box, but they got weird and only allow temporary  storage.
does this mean none of it is free anymore?
(04-19-2018, 05:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: I can get a web hosting site (bluehost) with more space then you'll use for about $80 a year.

If I recall, that is what RVF cost to host. (Kam, makes it back with ad banners, so click on those once in a while)

I can get a web hosting site (bluehost) with more space then you'll use for about $80 a year.

Well that's 28 bucks cheaper but still a lot more that I'm willing to pay.
(04-19-2018, 07:10 PM)Juniper Wrote: does this mean none of it is free anymore?

I wondered the same thing as far as I can tell you can still get a free account. But the one I had was so glitchy and slow it was horrible to use until I actually paid them.
Obviously this was their plan.
(04-20-2018, 02:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 05:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: I can get a web hosting site (bluehost) with more space then you'll use for about $80 a year.

Well that's 28 bucks cheaper but still a lot more that I'm willing to pay.

Yea, that why four of us went in on it together.
Lots of e-mail addresses, all the forwarding e-mail addresses you want.
lots of storage space for web pages pictures etc.  There was some rules about using it for storage, but make a stupid web page or two and they don't give a shit.