Anthony Bourdain #RIP
Hey chucky weigh in the death of a a pharmacist.. You with your wack job view of the environment are happy with the death of food critic what about a pharmacist and legal drugs? Just last week on a talk show the topic of legal drugs getting into the waterways is creating a problem. Do you celebrate the death of a man who handed out such drugs? Hmmm? ( my hat is off to the man for his benefit to society and being willing to get trained to do so) speak chuck speak. Do you feel the same?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(06-10-2018, 11:08 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hey chucky weigh in the death of a a pharmacist.. You with your wack job view of the environment are happy with the death of food critic what about a pharmacist and legal drugs?  Just last week on a talk show the topic of legal drugs getting into the waterways is creating a problem.  Do you celebrate the death of a man who handed out such drugs? Hmmm? ( my hat is off to the man for his benefit to society and being willing to get trained to do so)   speak chuck speak. Do you feel the same?

What a fucking POS you are.
(06-10-2018, 07:02 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: But if it were a joint....... Now thats a different story....
(06-09-2018, 06:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 04:36 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He’s better in small doses.

Bourdain?  I agree.

I tried watching his show to see why I kept hearing about Bourdain. I was all about food for the most part and I'm the last person in the world to appreciate, experiment or get all giddy about food.

You must be all giddy from finding something about me you think is a put down.

Marijuana has never been a big deal to me like so many others. I've said here before it basically makes you stupid.
I've rarely paid good money for weed my entire life. But I do like the high. It's fun and I NEVER get high when I am working.
But growing MJ is indeed a lot of fun and a hobby. Just like all the gardening and the photos I've posted over the years.
What do you do for fun? Drive around looking for dirty people who smoke pot?
(06-10-2018, 08:48 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: The boy has a problem with truth and the self evident?.... Not true what I just posted about tv and chucky? Go ahead and deny and make self evident the libtard you are.  Cheers
(06-10-2018, 08:02 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 07:04 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 07:27 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well he voluntarily reduce the world population by 1.
Hmm funny comment... Since you seem to think.thats a good thing why are you here?

And of course we ask the same thing every time you emerge from the septic tank.

There it is the the libtard comment. 
You have to be pretty dense to NOT know it instantly gives away your lack of intelligence And your far right rabid AM radio ignorance.

Chuck didn't say it was a good thing. You only come here to attack people. What's that say about you skippy?
(06-10-2018, 09:39 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 09:29 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 09:16 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:56 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 07:04 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hmm funny comment... Since you seem to think.thats a good thing why are you here?

I'm not ready to volunteer, But I praise those that do.
Again the true hypocrite you are in play.... I wish ill to none... Just their views. You are a glowing example of libtard mentality along with others here..

Jesus, are you drinking already this morning? Maybe a late night?
Lets see... Chucky celebrates the demise of another for his perverted world view, tv advocates the dying of those he considers "nuts" ( a pot head calling others nuts?  Only a pot head and the like could not see the irony in that)   are you going to going to make self evident the libtard you are by trying to say what I posted is not true?  ( go back and read their own words if confused) I suggest you put the bong down and join tv later in the day...4.20.  Have a wonderful sparkly day.!  ( your views can crawl in a hole die and the world would be a better place)  Cheers to you

CW didn't celebrate anything he made a joke and you are the only one here who doesn't know it, Do you ever wonder why you have that chip on your shoulder?
Did mommy and daddy beat you? Maybe they still do?
(06-10-2018, 11:50 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 11:08 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hey chucky weigh in the death of a a pharmacist.. You with your wack job view of the environment are happy with the death of food critic what about a pharmacist and legal drugs?  Just last week on a talk show the topic of legal drugs getting into the waterways is creating a problem.  Do you celebrate the death of a man who handed out such drugs? Hmmm? ( my hat is off to the man for his benefit to society and being willing to get trained to do so)   speak chuck speak. Do you feel the same?

What a fucking POS you are.
Lol whats wrong crapper?? Don't like when I use your fellow libtards words?- I wasn't celebrating the death of a food critic chucky was.(for the benefit of the environment) can you dare to tell me the difference between that and a pharmacist?? (There is talk of legal drugs creating problems in the rivers now) Chucky supports this not me. Truth is a tough pill to swallow.... (I notice not a shred of defense for the libtards idea's only name calling)

(06-10-2018, 12:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 07:02 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: But if it were a joint....... Now thats a different story....
(06-09-2018, 04:36 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He’s better in small doses.

Bourdain?  I agree.

I tried watching his show to see why I kept hearing about Bourdain. I was all about food for the most part and I'm the last person in the world to appreciate, experiment or get all giddy about food.

Marijuana has never been a big deal to me like so many others. I've said here before it basically makes you stupid.
I've rarely paid good money for weed my entire life. But I do like the high. It's fun and I NEVER get high when I am working.
But growing MJ is indeed a lot of fun and a hobby. Just like all the gardening and the photos I've posted over the years.
No... I perfer to terrorise the lefties in their green mobiles... (subaru, Volvo,Volkswagen prius etc) enjoy blowing 700 hp of big cam over rich exhaust in their window at the stoplight with one of my hot rods.. Who would have thought.... We both enjoy creating a stink... Cheers[Image: 362097b33c05678a5f35d89fb27f5c3b.jpg]

I don't roll coal like the diesel boys... But they are fun to watch... Google it..
I don't see any of this hypocrisy CP speaks of. I think Chucky was just being Chucky.  Who cares?
(06-10-2018, 08:56 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 07:04 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hmm funny comment... Since you seem to think.thats a good thing why are you here?

I'm not ready to volunteer, But I praise those that do.
Again the true hypocrite you are in play.... I wish ill to none... Just their views. You are a glowing example of libtard mentality along with others here..

Lets see... Chucky celebrates the demise of another for his perverted world view, tv advocates the dying of those he considers "nuts" ( a pot head calling others nuts?  Only a pot head and the like could not see the irony in that)   are you going to going to make self evident the libtard you are by trying to say what I posted is not true?  ( go back and read their own words if confused) I suggest you put the bong down and join tv later in the day...4.20.  Have a wonderful sparkly day.!  ( your views can crawl in a hole die and the world would be a better place)  Cheers to you

Yes the world is full of nuts and if some people commit suicide I would rather it was them than sane people.
Do I have to spell that out? Yes I wish all the nuts who like to slaughter innocent people would commit suicide.

a pot head calling others nuts?

I see. So in your midget brain people who smoke pot are nuts and are "potheads" So I assume you call all your buddies who drink alcohol "DRUNKS" or BOOZERS right?
I find it quite funny that the best you can come up with to put me down is to purposely take what I say and then give it your own twisted meanings.
Or that I smoke pot. I don't wish for you to die. But when you do the world will be a better place.You should feel special because I can't think of anyone else off hand I would say that about.
Just bigoted people full of hate and intolerance for ANYONE who doesn't share their myopic views.
(06-10-2018, 12:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:48 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: The boy has a problem with truth and the self evident?.... Not true what I just posted about tv and chucky? Go ahead and deny and make self evident the libtard you are.  Cheers
(06-10-2018, 07:04 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 07:27 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well he voluntarily reduce the world population by 1.
Hmm funny comment... Since you seem to think.thats a good thing why are you here?

You have to be pretty dense to NOT know it instantly gives away your lack of intelligence And your far right rabid AM radio ignorance.

Chuck didn't say it was a good thing. You only come here to attack people. What's that say about you skippy?
Chucks comment about the death. Quote "I'm not ready to volunteer, But I praise those that do." Somebody looks foolish now.. And its not me.. Cheers

(06-10-2018, 12:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:56 AM)chuck white Wrote: I'm not ready to volunteer, But I praise those that do.

Yes the world is full of nuts and if some people commit suicide I would rather it was them than sane people.
Do I have to spell that out? Yes I wish all the nuts who like to slaughter innocent people would commit suicide.

I see. So in your midget brain people who smoke pot are nuts and are "potheads" So I assume you call all your buddies who drink alcohol "DRUNKS" or BOOZERS right?
I find it quite funny that the best you can come up with to put me down is to purposely take what I say and then give it your own twisted meanings.
Or that I smoke pot. I don't wish for you to die. But when you do the world will be a better place.You should feel special because I can't think of anyone else off hand I would say that about.
Just bigoted people full of hate and intolerance for ANYONE who doesn't share their myopic views.
Abortionist? They kill the innoncent...

(06-10-2018, 12:29 PM)Juniper Wrote: I don't see any of this hypocrisy CP speaks of. I think Chucky was just being Chucky.  Who cares?
Really? Blind you are... Or maybe you are afraid of the truth....

(06-10-2018, 12:26 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 04:36 PM)Juniper Wrote: Bourdain?  I agree.

No... I perfer to terrorise the lefties in their green mobiles... (subaru, Volvo,Volkswagen prius etc)   enjoy blowing 700 hp of big cam over rich exhaust in their window at the stoplight with one of my hot rods.. Who would have thought.... We both enjoy creating a stink... Cheers[Image: 362097b33c05678a5f35d89fb27f5c3b.jpg]

I don't roll coal like the diesel boys... But they are fun to watch... Google it..
Anyone can have a cool car. But to drive one and actually think you are something special is just you alone.
That fact that you think anyone who drives the cars you mentioned is a lefty or "green mobiles" is so fucking stupid I can't imagine anyone saying so.
But then it's you , so.....
(06-10-2018, 12:31 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Chucks comment about the death. Quote "I'm not ready to volunteer, But I praise those that do."   Somebody looks foolish now.. And its not me.. Cheers

It was a Joke FFS. He's simply saying we are overpopulated and ANYONE who commits suicide is helping in that respect. And you know damn well CW jokes this way all the time
Who explains things to you in everyday life? You need a tutor.

Foe once you are correct when you said.... Somebody looks foolish now
(06-10-2018, 12:33 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 09:16 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Again the true hypocrite you are in play.... I wish ill to none... Just their views. You are a glowing example of libtard mentality along with others here..

Abortionist?  They kill the innoncent...

Do you normally have issues with staying on track? hungover much?
Someone needs to count how many times this ass clown used the term "libtard".

An ignorant trucker with an AM radio education and a limited vocabulary who repeats himself because there is nothing else upstairs.
Other than the trucker part it's a prefect Trump. Laughing
(06-10-2018, 12:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Someone needs to count how many times this ass clown used the term "libtard".

An ignorant trucker with an AM radio education and a limited vocabulary who repeats himself because there is nothing else upstairs.

Well, there's no discussion in it. It's just drive by verbal vomit.
Truckers are rabidly pro rump for reasons I don’t understand.
Ever listen to those Red Eye Radio asses in the middle of the night?
You can see where pig gets his misplaced and unwarranted arrogance that comes from ignorance.
(06-10-2018, 12:55 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Someone needs to count how many times this ass clown used the term "libtard".

Well, there's no discussion in it. It's just drive by verbal vomit.
Having that much hate can't be good for a person. He even hates cars Laughing
(06-10-2018, 12:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:26 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 06:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: I tried watching his show to see why I kept hearing about Bourdain. I was all about food for the most part and I'm the last person in the world to appreciate, experiment or get all giddy about food.

No... I perfer to terrorise the lefties in their green mobiles... (subaru, Volvo,Volkswagen prius etc)   enjoy blowing 700 hp of big cam over rich exhaust in their window at the stoplight with one of my hot rods.. Who would have thought.... We both enjoy creating a stink... Cheers[Image: 362097b33c05678a5f35d89fb27f5c3b.jpg]

Anyone can have a cool car. But to drive one and actually think you are something special is just you alone.
That fact that you think anyone who drives the cars you mentioned is a lefty or "green mobiles" is so fucking stupid I can't imagine anyone saying so.
But then it's you , so.....
As stupid as a hobby of getting high? Lmao.... I enjoy the build more then the drive.... Cheers