Caged children
I saw a post on Facebook that was put there by a friend. It showed a picture of kids in a cage. One very small one was crying and clutching the cage.
After about two seconds of research  I learned the cage was a prop used by protestors and the toddler was crying because his mother walked by and he could not reach her.
So I posted the truth from Snopes. Then my friend posted to me saying I was getting more and more alt-right and this made her sad.

My friend is an ULTRA liberal if no one had guessed yet.
[Image: jyMKh_AD_bigger.jpg][b]God  ?‏ [/b]@TheGoodGodAbove
 @TheGoodGodAbove

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AND PUT THEM IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO SAY THESE THINGS
10:33 AM - 13 Jun 2018
(06-15-2018, 03:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: I saw a post on Facebook that was put there by a friend. It showed a picture of kids in a cage. One very small one was crying and clutching the cage.
After about two seconds of research  I learned the cage was a prop used by protestors and the toddler was crying because his mother walked by and he could not reach her.
So I posted the truth from Snopes. Then my friend posted to me saying I was getting more and more alt-right and this made her sad.

I think there only two parties left these days, the alt-right and the ultra-left (called the alt-left by the alt-right). The rest of us appear to be the enemy party to both of those parties.   Confused
(06-15-2018, 04:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: jyMKh_AD_bigger.jpg][b]God  ?‏ [/b]@TheGoodGodAbove
 @TheGoodGodAbove

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AND PUT THEM IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO SAY THESE THINGS
10:33 AM - 13 Jun 2018

Where they are housing these kids is a far cry from any concentration camps.

Wow God sure has a mouth on him Confused
(06-15-2018, 05:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 03:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: I saw a post on Facebook that was put there by a friend. It showed a picture of kids in a cage. One very small one was crying and clutching the cage.

I think there only two parties left these days, the alt-right and the ultra-left (called the alt-left by the alt-right). The rest of us appear to be the enemy party  to both of those parties.   Confused
 BINGO...I'm always been the big enemy liberal HERE to almost all the conservative who posted here. But I'm so NOT far left that when I post on the very liberal FB sites, areas and state my opinions I'm treated like a far right winger.

But IMO the right LOVES to and constantly tries to stereotype ALL liberals as the far left wacky ones.
I know some will say the left does it too. Yes I agree but nowhere near as much.

Yes, I knew about the prop.  But I also saw the film of Merkley in the facility.  I don't think the people who used the prop meant it to be used as a fake news propaganda but it got used as such.
What bothers/amuses me more is Sessions saying it's justifiable (to separate children from parents) because it's the against the law.
(06-15-2018, 07:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: What bothers/amuses me more is Sessions saying it's justifiable (to separate children from parents) because it's the against the law.

And quoting the Bible to justify it.
When legal citizens get arrested, the state takes away their kids too. Why all the crying about illegals when the same damn thing happens to legals?
(06-15-2018, 08:06 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 07:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: What bothers/amuses me more is Sessions saying it's justifiable (to separate children from parents) because it's the against the law.

And quoting the Bible to justify it.

Quoted Paul. Paul is the worst.
(06-15-2018, 08:34 PM)charger Wrote: When legal citizens get arrested, the state takes away their kids too. Why all the crying about illegals when the same damn thing happens to legals?

I think because it's a fake problem. Completely made up by Jeffy Beauregard Sessions because he's a vindictive little bastard and he's sucking up to the trump?
(06-15-2018, 08:34 PM)charger Wrote: When legal citizens get arrested, the state takes away their kids too. Why all the crying about illegals when the same damn thing happens to legals?

"all the crying" is about the children.

As far as your comment that implies we do the same thing to our citizens. Tell me. Where is the detention center for all of the American children?
(06-16-2018, 10:59 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

I think because it's a fake problem. Completely made up by Jeffy Beauregard Sessions because he's a vindictive little bastard and he's sucking up to the trump?

I don't know what you mean it's fake problem? Arresting, detaining and evaluating illegal immigrants to see what to do with them is a real problem.
Do you meant if they were not separated then there is no problem?
(06-16-2018, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't know what you mean it's fake problem? Arresting, detaining and evaluating illegal immigrants to see what to do with them is a real problem.

I mean the separating of families and children from parents, et al. It's a fake problem because it's an artificially made problem, by the current administration. It doesn't need to be a problem. It's a problem because they made it a problem. It wasn't a problem until Sessions got a hair up his ass and made it one.

The immigrants and detaining, evaluating and all that is a separate issue. It can be managed without pulling children away from their families.

Yep.

And if a person wants to place blame it should be placed directly on the parents who illegally enter the US and put their children in the situation.  No tears shed here.
(06-16-2018, 05:05 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I mean the separating of families and children from parents, et al. It's a fake problem because it's an artificially made problem, by the current administration. It doesn't need to be a problem. It's a problem because they made it a problem. It wasn't a problem until Sessions got a hair up his ass and made it one.

The immigrants and detaining, evaluating and all that is a separate issue. It can be managed without pulling children away from their families.

Bullshit
(06-16-2018, 07:53 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 05:05 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Bullshit

Gesundheit!
Good to know our resident Nazi is still above ground.
(06-16-2018, 07:53 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Yep.

And if a person wants to place blame it should be placed directly on the parents who illegally enter the US and put their children in the situation.  No tears shed here.

The parents, should have left the kids at the border, in the car.
It was not long ago when I was reading about how few illegal immigrants were trying to get in to this country.
Bad economy and whatever.
I wonder if our immigration policies didn't influence all these illegal immigrants to bring their kids.

Also what do other developed countries do when they catch a family illegally on their soil? What does Mexico do?