Libtard clowns
(06-27-2018, 12:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: This poor sick person has so much hatred for what he thinks is "the left". I wouldn't doubt if he ejaculates when he comes here.
Hmmm not human depravity on display here?. ( look at the left on full display here if confused) can you see the frog?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Pooppartsguy
(06-27-2018, 01:01 PM)partsguy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 12:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: This poor sick person has so much hatred for what he thinks is "the left". I wouldn't doubt if he ejaculates when he comes here.
Hmmm not human depravity on display here?. ( look at the left on full display here if confused)  can you see the frog?

I see a very angry abnormal man who loves to hate. Unlike ANYONE else on this forum you bring nothing here but hatred.
Over the years there has been a lot or people with the same far right outlook as you.

But unlike you I they all sometimes had something to add to our conversations and threads that were not political.
But you hate everyone here so much you can't ever lower yourself to discuss or have any input on a thread. UNLESS it's one where you can berate anyone who.....fill in the blank.
(06-27-2018, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Hmmm not human depravity on display here?. ( look at the left on full display here if confused)  can you see the frog?

I see a very angry abnormal man who loves to hate. Unlike ANYONE else on this forum you bring nothing here but hatred.
Over the years there has been a lot or people with the same far right outlook as you.

But unlike you I they all sometimes had something to add to our conversations and threads that were not political.
But you hate everyone here so much you can't ever lower yourself to discuss or have any input on a thread. UNLESS it's one where you can berate anyone who.....fill in the blank.
Lol. Go back reread my first posts when I joined... I was very nice and you / left ripped me apart instantly....( simply because I had a different view) lol I switched tatics and do not play nice with dumb ass people like you and the left... The proof of what happened is here in the threads dumb ass. Go back a reread at the start... You instantly attack as does the left when anyone disagrees with you/ them... Its self evident with simple look back here everywhere... You dumb ass you think you are fooling anyone?? Me angry? Lol. This forum and others is a source of great amusement watching you lefties spin in the wind.... go try the yellow bullet and their political section and see how libs fare there... Lol

(06-27-2018, 02:38 PM)partsguy Wrote:

Lol. Go back reread my first posts when I joined... I was very nice and you / left ripped me apart instantly....( simply because I had a different view) lol I switched tatics and do not play nice with dumb ass people like you and the left... The proof of what happened is here in the threads dumb ass. Go back a reread at the start... You instantly attack as does the left when anyone disagrees with you/ them... Its self evident with simple look back here everywhere...  You dumb ass you think you are fooling anyone??  Me angry?  Lol. This forum and others is a source of great amusement watching you lefties spin in the wind....   go try the yellow bullet and their political section and see how libs fare there... Lol

You have trouble with comprehension. There were plenty of other far righties who had no problem joining in to fun threads and talking about things other than politics. OH but wait, it was just poor YOU who was attacked for your opinions? See how silly that sounds?

You pretend the way you act HERE is because of how you were treated here? Baloney. Your hatred of anything liberal or anything that has to do with Marijuana is part of your daily life.

It's just about the only thing you bring here to talk about. The rest of us actually have a life and share experiences.You could or would too but you are so wrapped up in hatred and politics you don't enjoy anything else.
Post removed, violation of rule 4
Hmmm not human depravity on display here?. ( look at the left on full display here if confused) can you see the frog?

You seriously should not PUI.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Lol not one of you has the spine to touch the op.... Speaks volumes about you libtards....

(06-27-2018, 03:33 PM)partsguy Wrote: Lol not one of you has the spine to touch the op.... Speaks volumes about you libtards....

You just don't pay attention.

Or you don't hear anything you don't already want to hear.
(06-27-2018, 03:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 03:33 PM)partsguy Wrote: Lol not one of you has the spine to touch the op.... Speaks volumes about you libtards....

And what was said about the opening op?? Crapper spun about it, and chuck joked about it... Now what do you have to say about it? Dumb ass...

(06-27-2018, 02:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 02:38 PM)partsguy Wrote:

Lol. Go back reread my first posts when I joined... I was very nice and you / left ripped me apart instantly....( simply because I had a different view) lol I switched tatics and do not play nice with dumb ass people like you and the left... The proof of what happened is here in the threads dumb ass. Go back a reread at the start... You instantly attack as does the left when anyone disagrees with you/ them... Its self evident with simple look back here everywhere...  You dumb ass you think you are fooling anyone??  Me angry?  Lol. This forum and others is a source of great amusement watching you lefties spin in the wind....   go try the yellow bullet and their political section and see how libs fare there... Lol

You have trouble with comprehension. There were plenty of other far righties who had no problem joining in to fun threads and talking about things other than politics. OH but wait, it was just poor YOU who was attacked for your opinions? See how silly that sounds?

You pretend the way you act HERE is because of how you were treated here? Baloney. Your hatred of anything liberal or anything that has to do with Marijuana is part of your daily life.

It's just about the only thing you bring here to talk about. The rest of us actually have a life and share experiences.You could or would too but you are so wrapped up in hatred and politics you don't enjoy anything else.
Lol you dumb ass.. If I spoke about conservatives ( as you do and others here and everywhere) you would be cheering... you fool no one. You are pissed and can't take what you dish out... Keep talking out your ass....dumb ass.. Cheers

I don't enjoy anything else lol.. Trying to fool ones self again?? I spend very little time here compared to the rest here as I have plenty to do fun wise and other.. I come here For one reason only as I enjoy watching the lying hypocrites in action after using there own words and actions against them... Simple fact you spend far!!! more time here then I do... What are you a loser pot head with nothing better to do? It sure appears that way.
(06-27-2018, 04:22 PM)partsguy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 03:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

And what was said about the opening op?? Crapper spun about it,    and chuck joked about it... Now what do you have to say about it?  Dumb ass...

You said "not one of you". You go back and read.

and I quote " Dumb ass..."
"I don't enjoy anything else lol.. Trying to fool ones self again?? I spend very little time here compared to the rest here as I have plenty to do fun wise and other.. I come here For one reason only as I enjoy watching the lying hypocrites in action after using there own words and actions against them... Simple fact you spend far!!! more time here then I do... What are you a loser pot head with nothing better to do? It sure appears that way."

Seek professional help.

[Image: f24edd15a4c9feb3a82a256ff7972366.jpg]

(06-30-2018, 11:19 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: f24edd15a4c9feb3a82a256ff7972366.jpg]

That's exactly right. OK not exactly. They don't have to be literally poor trailer trash. But as far as class or real knowledge? They get it from AM radio entertainers or each other.
What it says immediately is I'm more in to insulting liberals then looking at what ever the issues are. It means I'm willing and enjoy stereotyping much like racists have done to other races.
OK not much like. it's EXACTLY like that.

I'm saving that picture for the next moron who uses that term. Big Grin
(06-30-2018, 11:19 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: f24edd15a4c9feb3a82a256ff7972366.jpg]

[Image: 36308672_10214954335304929_2467479847086...e=5BA66095]
Lol. Great pictures.... But not based in reality as we all know... Now this pic quite accurate...case in point todays protest.... Same policy under obama and not a peep from the left.. Can you can say hypocrite? [Image: fa60c932b244211eee4a9dad9c094f23.jpg]

Here's my " dive" and here is what I think of your backward libtard thinking.... Cheers..[Image: dc788a8be85bdc5e7ad7489c9ac49f66.jpg]

...[Image: daf1ce88665e44942c8fe13200397b43.jpg][Image: 5f9723920c596292b6c3f29642b95b88.jpg][Image: 25d565af1742509a97558714dd2ce31d.jpg][Image: 2c3ca4f3cda393622fb7bce38f647631.jpg][Image: f488ecdefaf2758276022f2fbcd318a3.jpg][Image: 9abff0b320b640d9f4f38a59265bacfa.jpg][Image: 82d5af05a74c5813e21f32bfde190af1.jpg][Image: 734530f0c45e9baab64f0b40dfc39c10.jpg][Image: 31fbaf9c021c5f9321debd4a33c534fa.jpg]

Jeez. Did your head just explode?