Civil War is coming....
Poll results are not surprising considering how violent the left has become.

31% Think U.S. Civil War Likely Soon
Quote:WASHINGTON SECRETS
Poll: 59% fear violence from Trump haters, 31% predict civil war
by Paul Bedard
 | June 27, 2018 10:57 AM

Print this article
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn...188000.jpg]Interpretive park ranger Caitlin Kostic speaks to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as she gives him a tour at Gettysburg National Military Park Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016, in Gettysburg, Pa.
Evan Vucci/Ap

SUBMIT

The division in the United States that has escalated into the organized harassment of presidential aides has six in 10 worried about the violence from anti-Trump advocates and nearly a third fearing it will end in civil war.

The latest survey from Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of all voters “are concerned that those opposed to President Trump’s policies will resort to violence.”

And, added Rasmussen, 31 percent believe “it’s likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...-civil-war

The left has always been violent.  Trump has just caused thier violent tendencies to bubble to the surface for all the see.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/man...rimes.html

there's no monopoly on violent jerks
[Image: jbItU9LW_bigger.jpg]Need To Impeach‏ @Need2Impeach 2h2 hours ago

It’s simple: a president under investigation for colluding with a foreign power to steal a US election should not have the power to appoint a Supreme Court Justice. Americans have to do whatever they can to prevent this from happening. Let’s get loud. #SaveSCOTUS
(06-27-2018, 02:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: jbItU9LW_bigger.jpg]Need To Impeach‏ @Need2Impeach 2h2 hours ago

It’s simple: a president under investigation for colluding with a foreign power to steal a US election should not have the power to appoint a Supreme Court Justice. Americans have to do whatever they can to prevent this from happening. Let’s get loud. #SaveSCOTUS
And evidence do you have?? Lol none...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
[Image: 4fbbd7ae284f815eaf9e805a5663a534.jpg][Image: c2021f86e6af6e8c27f5de3aba14286a.jpg]
(06-27-2018, 01:57 PM)Cuzz Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/man...rimes.html

Sure there are violent jerks on both side.  With the right it is a few(very few) right wing extremists, with the left it is basically their entire activist base.  The whole "resist" crowd.
(06-27-2018, 03:45 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 01:57 PM)Cuzz Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/man...rimes.html

Sure there are violent jerks on both side.  With the right it is a few(very few) right wing extremists, with the left it is basically their entire activist base.  The whole "resist" crowd.
Nooooo say it not so... They are the tolerant ones.....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(06-27-2018, 03:45 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Oh, please... I don't have to remind you that your great leader was publically instigating violence against people at his rallies do I? You have no moral high ground to stand on.
I notice it's always far righties who claim a "civil war" is coming. But they fail to say how that would come about, and what it would look like.
(06-27-2018, 10:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I notice it's always far righties who claim a "civil war" is coming.  But they fail to say how that would come about, and what it would look like.

We'll start by eating the rich.
(06-27-2018, 10:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I notice it's always far righties who claim a "civil war" is coming.  But they fail to say how that would come about, and what it would look like.

It’s the only thing that makes them hard.
Fantasizing about murder of kids.
(06-28-2018, 06:51 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

It’s the only thing that makes them hard.
Fantasizing about murder of kids.

Next time some Trumpster calls for civility, you might want to refer back to this...

[Image: DgyYKhDUcAABUSv.jpg]
Chick-fil-A: Serves ANYONE who walks through their doors.

Red Hen: Refuses service to people associated with Trump.

That’s the difference between a Christian Conservative business and a Hateful Liberal business
Civil War is coming....

and California is going to be split into three states..   Wink

(in case you missed it, I'm wading hip deep in sarcasm)
(06-27-2018, 02:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: jbItU9LW_bigger.jpg]Need To Impeach‏ @Need2Impeach 2h2 hours ago

So what do you have to say about Bill Clinton and the democrat controlled congress confirming justice Breyer while Bill was under investigation for Watergate?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Russian collusion was a fabrication created by Hillary Clinton and the deep state.....

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????????    Laughing Razz
(06-28-2018, 08:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Chick-fil-A: Serves ANYONE who walks through their doors.

That’s the difference between a Christian Conservative business and a Hateful Liberal business

Just don't go for a wedding cake.
(06-28-2018, 08:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Chick-fil-A: Serves ANYONE who walks through their doors.

No it's not.
I had no idea Bill Clinton was involved in Watergate.  Laughing
Chelsea shot Lincoln. I thought you knew that.