The Klamathon News Program
This has taken the place of the normally scheduled news program. Because apparently nothing else happened today.
(07-08-2018, 06:45 PM)Cuzz Wrote: This has taken the place of the normally scheduled news program. Because apparently nothing else happened today.

Nothing happened in the world either. The world news just covered the kids trapped in a cave.. Again . They got some out. Great but they repeated the whole story AGAIN!.
... and again  ...and again.

The repetition is getting to me.   Dry
I haven't watched or read a stick of news today. Smiling
Channel 12 might as well change name to klamathon fire network, between coverage and newly created sensationalized fire coverage commercials, thats all they cover.
(07-09-2018, 06:07 PM)GPnative Wrote: Channel 12 might as well change name to klamathon fire network, between coverage and newly created sensationalized fire coverage commercials, thats all they cover.

12 was my go to channel. But I guess I'm shallow, self centered, insensitive but I just got tired of looking at an over weight news reporter.
(07-10-2018, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 06:07 PM)GPnative Wrote: Channel 12 might as well change name to klamathon fire network, between coverage and newly created sensationalized fire coverage commercials, thats all they cover.

12 was my go to channel. But I guess I'm shallow, self centered, insensitive but I just got tired of looking at an over weight news reporter.

I know, I am a glutton for punishment, between her and brian tongue tied morton, it is not the best choice any more.
[quote pid='405392' dateline='1531265941']

(07-10-2018, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

[/quote]

Wait, are you talking about the woman Anchor? Ashley Hall? or the man Brian Morton?
I ask about the overweight anchor, because Ashely Hall gained all that weight, post partum. Sometimes it happens. Your metabolism just changes and it's hard to get it back and it seems unfair for a man to make that kind of comment.
(07-10-2018, 07:39 PM)Juniper Wrote: I ask about the overweight anchor, because so and so gained all that weight, post partum. Sometimes it happens. Your metabolism just changes and it's hard to get it back and it seems unfair for a man to make that kind of comment.
I was not going to state a name because it could be googled.
But no I'm not talking about the man.

I know it's unfair but I just stated how I felt and what I did.