Trump pardons Oregon ranchers
MAGA and screw Obama for putting them there in the first place

TRUMP ISSUES FULL PARDONS TO OREGON RANCHERS FORCED BACK INTO PRISON UNDER ANTI-TERROR LAW
No surprise. Just another stop on the tRump "Fuck Obama National Tour". It's all a ploy to take the focus away from the real tRump shit show.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Not as dramatic as it sounds though it could encourage others to act stupidly. Setting unauthorized fires isn't usually very smart. They have already served 3 & 4 years of a 5 year sentence. Plus the conviction stands so they should really consider their future behavior.

edit to add; Obama didn't convict them. Arson is a crime no matter who is in office.
I'm not a huge fan of keeping the Hammonds imprisoned. But I don't like Trumps motives.
(07-10-2018, 06:26 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of keeping the Hammonds imprisoned. But I don't like Trumps motives.

I have mixed feeling on their release. But I wouldn't oppose it. They did impress me when they essentially told the Bundys to go away and leave them out of their little spat.

I think you're right about trumps motives. I don't think he's doing it for the Hammonds or any concern for the law.
(07-10-2018, 07:19 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 06:26 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of keeping the Hammonds imprisoned. But I don't like Trumps motives.

I have mixed feeling on their release. But I wouldn't oppose it. They did impress me when they essentially told the Bundys to go away and leave them out of their little spat.

I think you're right about trumps motives. I don't think he's doing it for the Hammonds or any concern for the law.
Like the time Bill Clinton pardoned Mark Rich. Except the Hammonds are a superior breed than Mark Rich.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Bill+Clinton+p...fcm&ia=web
While they are at it can they pardon Peltier?
I think it's the Bundy's I have an issue with, not the Hammonds.
(07-10-2018, 07:31 PM)tornado Wrote:

Like the time Bill Clinton pardoned Mark Rich. Except the Hammonds are a superior breed than Mark Rich.

That one I didn't agree with.
Whataboutism personified
(07-10-2018, 08:09 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I don't think Hammond paid out nearly as much as Rich.
(07-11-2018, 12:47 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 08:09 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I don't think Hammond paid out nearly as much as Rich.

Laughing  You're probably right!