The lefty perverts and child molesters of Hollywood
These people are the darlings of the left some of the most despicable people in America.   They should all be in jail.  

Hollywood finds child rape hilarious
You must be desperate.
(07-22-2018, 01:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: You must be desperate.
I don't even bother to click on his bullshit links. Pure clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(07-22-2018, 01:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: You must be desperate.
  Anyone who spends as much time and thought trying to make villains of the LEFT. Who implies the left has child molesters unlike the right? Is perverted in his own way. Perverted or sick. It's just scary there are people like him.

Totally desperate Juniper.. These tweets were from one man. Not "the left" not Hollywood.
This James Gun person I've never heard tweeted this crap almost 10 years ago and has apologized profusely.

There could be something wrong with this man. Or maybe what he said is true......

Quote:Many people who have followed my career know, when I started, I viewed myself as a provocateur, making movies and telling jokes that were outrageous and taboo. As I have discussed publicly many times, as I’ve developed as a person, so has my work and my humor. It’s not to say I’m better, but I am very, very different than I was a few years ago; today I try to root my work in love and connection and less in anger. My days saying something just because it’s shocking and trying to get a reaction are over.[39]
He later added:
Quote:My words of nearly a decade ago were, at the time, totally failed and unfortunate efforts to be provocative. I have regretted them for many years since — not just because they were stupid, not at all funny, wildly insensitive, and certainly not provocative like I had hoped, but also because they don’t reflect the person I am today or have been for some time. Regardless of how much time has passed, I understand and accept the business decisions taken today. Even these many years later, I take full responsibility for the way I conducted myself then. All I can do now, beyond offering my sincere and heartfelt regret, is to be the best human being I can be: accepting, understanding, committed to equality, and far more thoughtful about my public statements and my obligations to our public discourse. To everyone inside my industry and beyond, I again offer my deepest apologies. Love to all.[40]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gunn