ack man gunnedAnd ANOTHER innocent bl down by white police
An ack man bl down???
[Image: latest?cb=20110924171935]
OK I was in a hurry LOL. It was supposed to be sarcasm. And yet ANOTHER poor innocent black man gunned down by racist white ass police.

The blacks in Minnesota are outraged and are calling this murder. It's beyond ridiculous.
This one seemed to be such egregious victimization of someone clearly breaking the law. I don't fall on any side of this issue. Sometimes I think it's true, there is such a thing as walking while black and being harrassed and or harmed. Other times it certainly seems to be this. Crying victim when you are not and under a PC banner. PC has gotten way out of hand.
(07-31-2018, 05:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: This one seemed to be such egregious victimization of someone clearly breaking the law.  I don't fall on any side of this issue. Sometimes I think it's true, there is such a thing as walking while black and being harrassed and or harmed.  Other times it certainly seems to be this.  Crying victim when you are not and under a PC banner. PC has gotten way out of hand.

I posted this because in this incident it's hard for me to believe anyone can't see that the man HAD a GUN and it was IN HIS HAND. And in a split second he could have turned and killed that heroic cop who was chasing him.

Who in their right mind can say the cop didn't think the victim was turning to fire? Who in their right mind can think the officers should have waited one millisecond longer?

I don't fall on any side of this issue. 

No one should have to or want to take a side. Every one of these incidents needs to be looked at individually.

But having said that I do believe that too many times cops are made to be the bad guy when they are not.
Just like this case.
And even more often they are called racists when usually there's no reason to believe the cop would have reacted different regardless of the perps race.

And even if they do shoot too quick because they are afraid and it's a black guy??? The truth is they SHOULD be.