GCG's favorite place
Apparently I need to yield when this guy pulls out of Costco Rolling Eyes

[Image: costco_two.jpg]

[Image: costco_one.jpg]
I guess I don't get it.
(08-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Juniper Wrote: I guess I don't get it.

What part? Haven't you read any of GCG's complaints about Costco? Or maybe it's nor clear that jerk probability didn't even see me.
I actually slowed because I had a feeling.
(08-19-2018, 03:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What part? Haven't you read any of GCG's complaints about Costco? Or maybe it's nor clear that jerk probability didn't even see me.

Well the guy probably assumed that you were turning right now that Table Rock Rd. has been requisitioned by Costco for the sole purpose of funneling traffic into their parking lot. For that matter, how dare you drive by without stopping in!

I guess the time stamp.
Christmas day three years ago?
(08-19-2018, 03:34 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I guess the time stamp.
And instead of saying "I guess I don't get it" you couldn't just ask about the time?

I still haven't got around to setting the time.
(08-19-2018, 03:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Christmas day three years ago?

Right, real confusing with a picture of the new Costco on Table Rock complete with the road construction. Razz
(08-19-2018, 04:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Right, real confusing with a picture of the new Costco on Table Rock complete with the road construction. Razz

I haven't been down there since 2012 maybe?
(08-19-2018, 04:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I guess the time stamp.
And instead of saying "I guess I don't get it" you couldn't just ask about the time?

I could have, Wonky, but honestly I felt like there was something here that was super obvious and I was the one who didn't get it.
(08-19-2018, 05:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I guess the time stamp.

I could have, Wonky, but honestly I felt like there was something here that was super obvious and I was the one who didn't get it.
 LOL yes it was super obvious.
It was two clear photos of a guy pulling out in front of me. PLUS I mentioned the guy not yielding.

Yeah I gave you shit about being unclear about what you didn't get. If that's "Wonky like" so be it.

I swear to God you are just like my sister Laughing College graduate, very intelligent, Runs her own insurance company.
But someone often has to explain the punch line to a joke when everyone else is laughing.
(08-19-2018, 04:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I thought of that. And I also thought of the threads and numerous comments about the NEW Costco and the traffic and where GCG lived etc..
I'm sure read that right ?
(08-19-2018, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:05 PM)tvguy Wrote: What part? Haven't you read any of GCG's complaints about Costco? Or maybe it's nor clear that jerk probability didn't even see me.

I guess the time stamp.

It was two clear photos of a guy pulling out in front of me. PLUS I mentioned the guy not yielding.

Yeah I gave you shit about being unclear about what you didn't get. If that's "Wonky like" so be it.

I swear to God you are just like my sister Laughing College graduate, very intelligent, Runs her own insurance company.
But someone often has to explain the punch line to a joke when everyone else is laughing.

EXACTLY! Laughing Laughing   Which is why I was scared to even ask!!
(08-19-2018, 05:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: I guess the time stamp.

Big Grin  I might add she's pretty like you as well. That must have something to do with it Razz And still at 72 years old.

[Image: ginny.jpg]
(08-19-2018, 05:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I thought of that. And I also thought of the threads and numerous comments about the NEW Costco and the traffic and where GCG lived etc..

You are correct. I understood everything about the post, but it it didn't appear TO ME the person caused much of a problem. If it was me, I often will jump in quickly after a quick personal judgement of you and your vehicle in which I decided you would slowing me down if allowed to be in front of me.  Laughing You had to tap your break a bit? aww poor baby!!!  Laughing
(08-19-2018, 06:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: And instead of saying "I guess I don't get it" you couldn't just ask about the time?

Big Grin  I might add she's pretty like you as well. That must have something to do with it Razz  And still at 72 years old.

You know, compliments will get you everywhere. Laughing Big Grin Smiling
(08-19-2018, 07:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

You are correct. I understood everything about the post, but it it didn't appear TO ME the person caused much of a problem. If it was me, I often will jump in quickly after a quick personal judgement of you and your vehicle in which I decided you would slowing me down if allowed to be in front of me.  Laughing You had to tap your break a bit? aww poor baby!!!  Laughing

Well you needed to see it in real time. I knew someone would have your opinion as soon as I looked at the pictures but that guy was pulling in front of me when I was only a few feet from the crosswalk and still hadn't completed his turn while I was in the intersection. So it was closer than it looks.
I had to do more than tap on my brakes. I was totally prepared and only slowed at the last minute because my spider senses told me to :LOL
I Really believe that guy did not see me at all and that in his mosquito sized brain he thought he was still making another turn in the parking lot. For some reason people pull out of the Expo on a road I drive a lot (Pennenger lane) the same way. Like they don't realize they are entering a highway.

Also in my OP I said apparently he thought I had to yield to him. And that's what I had to do Laughing
(08-19-2018, 08:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 07:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: Right, real confusing with a picture of the new Costco on Table Rock complete with the road construction. Razz

Well you needed to see it in real time I knew someone would have your opinion as soon as I looked at the pictures but that guy was pulling in front of me when I was only a few feet from the crosswalk and still hadn't completed his turn while I was in the intersection so it was closer than it looks and I had to do more than tap on my brakes.

Honestly, the picture didn't explain a thing to me...I just had to take your word for it.
(08-19-2018, 08:04 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 06:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 05:10 PM)Juniper Wrote: I could have, Wonky, but honestly I felt like there was something here that was super obvious and I was the one who didn't get it.

Big Grin  I might add she's pretty like you as well. That must have something to do with it Razz  And still at 72 years old.

You know, compliments will get you everywhere. Laughing Big Grin Smiling
  Big Grin
I've only been to the new Costco once. I still have PTSD. Big Grin I'm not sure I should keep my membership there. I never recoup my executive membership and always have to pay for the next year.