CNN: Very Fake news gets caught red handed
Poor old lyin' CNN.  They get caught red handed reporting very fake news and refuse to issue a retraction and fire the involved "reporters" because one of them is their beloved Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame and their "source" was Cohen lawyer and Clinton operative Lanny Davis, who admitted he was the source for the story and had lied about it.  He issued a fake apology for the lie.

Another Very Fake News Scandal Engulfs CNN with Fake Michael Cohen Russia Story
I don’t have cable. Solves a lot of problems.
(08-28-2018, 08:26 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Poor old lyin' CNN.  They get caught red handed reporting very fake news and refuse to issue a retraction and fire the involved "reporters" because one of them is their beloved Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame and their "source" was Cohen lawyer and Clinton operative Lanny Davis, who admitted he was the source for the story and had lied about it.  He issued a fake apology for the lie.

Another Very Fake News Scandal Engulfs CNN with Fake Michael Cohen Russia Story

[Image: Dls2T0dXgAA8-9G.jpg]
[Image: Dls0e8CXoAEDUoI.jpg]
CNN ain't the only news source in town.
(08-28-2018, 07:17 PM)Juniper Wrote: CNN ain't the only news source in town.

Yes, apparently FOX is the only news source in town, according to trump.
Wake me when the nightmare has ended.
[Image: mGv7TbD6_bigger.jpg]CNN CommunicationsVerified account @CNNPR 2h2 hours ago
More

Replying to @realDonaldTrump @carlbernstein
Make no mistake, Mr. President, CNN does not lie. We report the news. And we report when people in power tell lies. CNN stands by our reporting and our reporters. There may be many fools in this story but @carlbernstein is not one of them.
[Image: 9tmKCfyi_bigger.jpg]Carl BernsteinVerified account @carlbernstein 1h1 hour ago
More

.@realdonaIdtrump- I have spent my life as a journalist bringing the truth to light, through administrations of both parties. No taunt will diminish my commitment to that mission, which is the essential role of a free press. @CNN stands by its story, and I stand by my reporting.