Trump Free Zones
So you have no idea why super Mario Kart is trending on Twitter. Maybe that’s better.  Smiling
 When  I moved here to the edge of town, I lost the Ashland fiber connection.
I refuse to use charter because they’re assholes and Century Link for personal ethics.
That leaves me with my phone. I was thinking of checking out us celluar’s deal offering internet.
(09-18-2018, 09:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 05:34 AM)bbqboy Wrote: You forgot Rosanne, perhaps the worst of the bunch.
Dr. Oz interviews her today! Talk about merging of news and entertainment!
A charlatan,  a quack , and Valarie Jarrett walk into a bar....
Perhaps because my phone is my only internet connection I’m inundated 24/7.
Indictments or it didn’t happen!

Yeah, you got weed feed/brain drain. You're just being fed. I don't get that stuff because I don't do social media on my phone. I realize for many people their phone is all they have.  I like the separation of social media and entertainment I get a couple of news feeds on my phone, mostly local stuff or things I've plugged in, but generally my phone.  is just for communication, navigating or google. If I go to the google page I'll see something, but usually stuff I've shown an interest in. Never a Trump dump.
I sometimes do social media on my phone or my tablet. And I don't see OZ or Roseanne
That’s because you’re not of the leisure class like us retirees.
Smiling
(09-19-2018, 07:31 PM)bbqboy Wrote: That’s because you’re not of the leisure class like us retirees.
Smiling

Me? You know I'm retired so I don't get it?
(09-19-2018, 07:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 07:31 PM)bbqboy Wrote: That’s because you’re not of the leisure class like us retirees.
Smiling

I've been trying to work it out also.
(09-19-2018, 07:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Smiling

It was meant for Juniper but I screwed up the quote part which isn’t unusual.
OK, you all can go back to calling me Tia, I like it better. Wink
(09-20-2018, 05:23 PM)Juniper Wrote: OK, you all can go back to calling me Tia, I like it better. Wink

OK it's less work to type Smiling