Local News
(09-05-2019, 08:48 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 08:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 06:10 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 05:15 PM)Juniper Wrote: The news led with the story that a Gold Hill woman saw lightening this morning!

No shit.   Razz 

Well, I heard thunder all night too!

Well, has the news come out to interview you too?

No.   Neutral 

I think I'm OK with that though.   Razz
Those news people. What Slackers. Dry
Channel 12, just now, their graphic saidToketee falls "trial" is closed, their daily typos continue.
(09-06-2019, 06:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: Channel 12, just now, their graphic saidToketee falls "trial" is closed, their daily typos continue.

I guess the jury is out on that one
(09-06-2019, 06:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: Channel 12, just now, their graphic saidToketee falls "trial" is closed, their daily typos continue.

What burns my ass is the graphic blue bar with big letters on some news programs that goes across the TV screen and stays there the entire time they talk about a news event.
And often it completely covers up the video or the important part of the video.
Todays error, manger instead of manager. Pathetic. I'm emailing their program director tomorrow to tell them how unprofessional their daily errors make them look.
(09-10-2019, 05:04 PM)GPnative Wrote: Todays error, manger instead of manager. Pathetic. I'm emailing their program director tomorrow to tell them how unprofessional their daily errors make them look.

Gud fer yu!
(09-07-2019, 01:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What burns my ass is the graphic blue bar with big letters on some news programs that goes across the TV screen and stays there the entire time they talk about a news event.

The only thing about Channel 12 that I like is that their weather temps bar is visible above the closed captions.  I have those on, and on Channel 10 their temperature bar is behind it.  Channel 12 is below it I think.  So, there.  Something positive about Channel 12.
(09-10-2019, 09:00 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 01:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The only thing about Channel 12 that I like is that their weather temps bar is visible above the closed captions.  I have those on, and on Channel 10 their temperature bar is behind it.  Channel 12 is below it I think.  So, there.  Something positive about Channel 12.

Regardless of what channel, I fast forward through the weather until they get to the Rogue Valley and they show the highs and lows for the next week.
Nothing else matters to me LOL