Reefer Madness
(10-12-2018, 07:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 04:55 PM), tvguy Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 02:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 01:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 01:18 PM)Juniper Wrote: Well, that's a mixed bag then. Tax free is good, but some people don't want that on their medical records and might prefer the anonymity.
 But medical records are not public so why would anyone care? I guess you mean politicians Or public figures?

It's not about being public. It's about the paper trail following you. It's about your personal history. I'm not feeling very good today, so I'm not sure I can explain this very well, but it's something my daughter and I have both noticed. Be careful what you reveal about yourself in any kind of record about yourself.
 I understand being careful what one reveals about ones self. But I think it depends of course on if you care if anyone ever knows you have a MMC.
I certainly don't and I don't know who would unless they were in politics or something. OR maybe if a potential employer had this information.

And it's too bad about any of that because Marijuana can be used solely as medicine.

Sorry you don't feel well today Smiling

It's going that way. About five years ago I was presented with a document by my employer that I was "required" to sign. It gave them permission to access all my financial and medical records, to make whatever use they wished of that access and share them with whoever they wished to share them with and they couldn't be held libel to any consequences of their access and/or possible leak of that information. Really.

I had to tell them "not just no but hell no". They went back to their legal eagles and that was the last I heard of it.

Somebody told my yesterday that the best thing you can ever to say to a group, company, corporation or whatever, is to say "I want to talk to Legal", and things will get resolved really fast.
That's why I worked for myself. Pretty hard for me to fire me for insubordination.
(10-12-2018, 08:57 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 02:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 01:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:  But medical records are not public so why would anyone care? I guess you mean politicians Or public figures?

It's not about being public. It's about the paper trail following you. It's about your personal history. I'm not feeling very good today, so I'm not sure I can explain this very well, but it's something my daughter and I have both noticed. Be careful what you reveal about yourself in any kind of record about yourself.
 I understand being careful what one reveals about ones self. But I think it depends of course on if you care if anyone ever knows you have a MMC.
I certainly don't and I don't know who would unless they were in politics or something. OR maybe if a potential employer had this information.

And it's too bad about any of that because Marijuana can be used solely as medicine.

It's going that way. About five years ago I was presented with a document by my employer that I was "required" to sign. It gave them permission to access all my financial and medical records, to make whatever use they wished of that access and share them with whoever they wished to share them with and they couldn't be held libel to any consequences of their access and/or possible leak of that information. Really.

I had to tell them "not just no but hell no". They went back to their legal eagles and that was the last I heard of it.

Somebody told my yesterday that the best thing you can ever to say to a group, company, corporation or whatever, is to say "I want to talk to Legal", and things will get resolved really fast.

Judging by the verbiage of the document I believe it was written by someone in the legal group. I suspect it was a fishing expedition to see just what they could get away with. Even more stunning to me was that some just signed it and gave it back without reading what they were signing. Amazing.
(10-13-2018, 10:04 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:57 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 02:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: It's not about being public. It's about the paper trail following you. It's about your personal history. I'm not feeling very good today, so I'm not sure I can explain this very well, but it's something my daughter and I have both noticed. Be careful what you reveal about yourself in any kind of record about yourself.

Judging by the verbiage of the document I believe it was written by someone in the legal group. I suspect it was a fishing expedition to see just what they could get away with. Even more stunning to me was that some just signed it and gave it back without reading what they were signing. Amazing.

Right?  Although just because Legal may have created it, doesn't mean they want to talk to you about it! Laughing
This morning my wife and I ventured in to "Top Shelf Wellness Center." Wellness? Really? Mmmmmkay. So I bought some gummi-whatevers that had no THC but did have CBD... I ate one and it didn't seem to do a lot. My wife is still trying to find something to help with her anxiety, (apparently rearranging the kitchen cabinets didn't help), but if I get bored enough, I will spark up some of her stash and get back to you here.
(10-20-2018, 05:18 PM)GCG Wrote: This morning my wife and I ventured in to "Top Shelf Wellness Center." Wellness? Really? Mmmmmkay. So I bought some gummi-whatevers that had no THC but did have CBD... I ate one and it didn't seem to do a lot. My wife is still trying to find something to help with her anxiety, (apparently rearranging the kitchen cabinets didn't help), but if I get bored enough, I will spark up some of her stash and get back to you here.

My wife and I ventured into one of those wellness centers ourselves yesterday for the first time  to find her some cbd lotion, cream for an ongoing issue with shoulder pain. I was impressed with the store, the help we received, etc. We did find her a few topical products to try. Too soon to tell if it's working, but she did say last night it seemed to help. We are going to do some more research on other options, and go back.  They had strains with only trace amounts of thc,  higher in cbd, he said so trace you could smoke as much as you want and never get high. We may give that a go. I'm not into getting high anymore, neither is my wife. But if the cbc can help with pain and stress, nothing to lose by trying.
(10-20-2018, 05:37 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 05:18 PM)GCG Wrote: This morning my wife and I ventured in to "Top Shelf Wellness Center." Wellness? Really? Mmmmmkay. So I bought some gummi-whatevers that had no THC but did have CBD... I ate one and it didn't seem to do a lot. My wife is still trying to find something to help with her anxiety, (apparently rearranging the kitchen cabinets didn't help), but if I get bored enough, I will spark up some of her stash and get back to you here.

My wife and I ventured into one of those wellness centers ourselves yesterday for the first time  to find her some cbd lotion, cream for an ongoing issue with shoulder pain. I was impressed with the store, the help we received, etc. We did find her a few topical products to try. Too soon to tell if it's working, but she did say last night it seemed to help. We are going to do some more research on other options, and go back.  They had strains with only trace amounts of thc,  higher in cbd, he said so trace you could smoke as much as you want and never get high. We may give that a go. I'm not into getting high anymore, neither is my wife. But if the cbc can help with pain and stress, nothing to lose by trying.

I haven't luck with the one product (topical) I tried.  But today was SO bad for pain it was nuts.  Actually has been for about 3 weeks now.  I'm wondering if the change of season has anything to do with it.
U
You guys and gals are pretty funny.
I started smoking pot when I was 14; acid at 16 opened my eyes to a different reality and I've never looked back.
Funniest thing when I go to my neighborhood pot shop is the number of old folks checking in . Quite comical but cool.
Orange barrels, BTW...
(10-20-2018, 07:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 05:37 PM)GPnative Wrote:

I haven't luck with the one product (topical) I tried.  But today was SO bad for pain it was nuts.  Actually has been for about 3 weeks now.  I'm wondering if the change of season has anything to do with it.
My wife says it does.