This is Bullshit
My kids have all moved out and now my wife is working nights on occasion. On those nights that she is gone, I am in need of entertainment. You people have 2 choices. You can step up and entertain me or I will be forced to entertain you. Pick your poison. Eyebrows
(10-15-2018, 06:50 PM)GCG Wrote: My kids have all moved out and now my wife is working nights on occasion. On those nights that she is gone, I am in need of entertainment. You people have 2 choices. You can step up and entertain me or I will be forced to entertain you. Pick your poison. Eyebrows

Laughing  I have to think about this
(10-15-2018, 06:50 PM)GCG Wrote: My kids have all moved out and now my wife is working nights on occasion. On those nights that she is gone, I am in need of entertainment. You people have 2 choices. You can step up and entertain me or I will be forced to entertain you. Pick your poison. Eyebrows

Would I have the choice to close my eyes?   Big Grin
If you mean the forum at night, good luck. Night time is when I can actually get on. Most of the activity seems to happen in the morning and midday. What a bunch of geriatric slug abouts! Everyone goes and watches TV I suppose.
This is another "I miss the old forum" moment for me. Nights were hoppin' well in the wee hours sometimes.
(10-15-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: This is another "I miss the old forum" moment for me. Nights were hoppin' well in the wee hours sometimes.
Those were the days....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(10-15-2018, 08:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: This is another "I miss the old forum" moment for me. Nights were hoppin' well in the wee hours sometimes.
Those were the days....

and a really wide range of topics and conversations.
Forums are dinosaurs.
(10-15-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: If you mean the forum at night, good luck. Night time is when I can actually get on.  Most of the activity seems to happen in the morning and midday. What a bunch of geriatric slug abouts!  Everyone goes and watches TV I suppose.

I generally look to see if anything is on the forum in the evenings. And there usually is not anything. I sleep late. I first look at my email, then Ebay then Craigslist then here. Around the crack of noon.
(10-15-2018, 07:20 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Only if brief, (but tasteful), nudity offends you. I'm 58 years old. I have some ailments that you have to see to believe.  Twitch
I guess after 11 years I've forgotten what life is like sharing it with someone else. Not sure whether that's good or bad, but I don't foresee any new  romances at 66. I'm enjoying life alone after being with 2 women for 35+ years.  
Smiling
(10-16-2018, 06:17 AM)GCG Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:20 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Only if brief, (but tasteful), nudity offends you. I'm 58 years old. I have some ailments that you have to see to believe.  Twitch

(10-16-2018, 07:48 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I guess after 11 years I've forgotten what life is like sharing it with someone else. Not sure whether that's good or bad, but I don't foresee any new  romances at 66. I'm enjoying life alone after being with 2 women for 35+ years.  
Smiling

Wow, two women. You're braver then I am.   Razz
(10-15-2018, 10:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: If you mean the forum at night, good luck. Night time is when I can actually get on.  Most of the activity seems to happen in the morning and midday. What a bunch of geriatric slug abouts!  Everyone goes and watches TV I suppose.

I generally look to see if anything is on the forum in the evenings. And there usually is not anything. I sleep late. I first look at my email, then Ebay then Craigslist then here. Around the crack of noon.

I on the other hand arise at the tender hour of 4:30 AM or 5.00.  So I'm not usually on here in the day.  By the time I get on here, most has been said and done.