Well it turns out Elizibeth Warren realy is part NA
(10-17-2018, 06:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 06:10 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 06:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 04:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote: You're focused on what trump wants you to be focused on. My point is... who the fuck cares?

Focused on? Laughing I'm simply talking about it. There no way in hell it's drawing my attentions away from anything like you seem to think.
It's just another time Trump was caught in a blatant lie and mocking someone who we now know was telling the truth.
And people should care when trumps words and actions prove how immature and how ugly he is.

truth

OK. I'll repeat... who the fuck cares?
I care.People other than you care. If you don't fine but why do seem annoyed if anyone else cares?

OK, let me ask.. why do you care? Maybe I should ask first.. what it is you are caring about?

I've already answered that question.

It's just another time Trump was caught in a blatant lie and mocking someone who we now know was telling the truth.

And people should care when trumps words and actions prove how immature and how ugly he is.
(10-17-2018, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 06:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:    Focused on? Laughing I'm simply talking about it. There no way in hell it's drawing my attentions away from anything like you seem to think.

truth

I care.People other than you care. If you don't fine but why do seem annoyed if anyone else cares?

OK, let me ask.. why do you care? Maybe I should ask first.. what it is you are caring about?

Then we're talking about two different things. Never mind.   Laughing
Why does Donald remind me of the Annoying Orange?
(10-17-2018, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 06:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:    Focused on? Laughing I'm simply talking about it. There no way in hell it's drawing my attentions away from anything like you seem to think.

truth

Very true.  And the example he sets.
Because Trump’s MO is to denigrate anyone who stands in his way and sway the argument from legitimate disagreement, the very essence of our political system, to personal attacks.
His base loves it like they’re watching pro wrestling, which is essentially what’s happening. An orchestrated fake morality play guaranteed to rile the goobers like SFL up to a froth. But he’s managed to seriously damage if not yet kill our system of government and way of life. Everything we’ve been told represent American values since I was a kid are now somehow anti-American  values.
(10-19-2018, 07:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Because Trump’s MO is to denigrate anyone who stands in his way and sway the argument from legitimate disagreement, the very essence of our political system, to personal attacks.
His base loves it like they’re watching pro wrestling, which is essentially what’s happening. An orchestrated fake morality play guaranteed to rile the goobers like SFL up to a froth. But he’s managed to seriously damage if not yet kill our system of government and way of life. Everything we’ve been told represent American values since I was a kid are now somehow anti-American  values.

Enter SD, that sees NONE of this, to tell you YOU need help. Frothy Pants has been too frothed up to say much in a lucid manner since the Kav debacle.

[Image: Dp4K7r0VAAAaXT1.jpg]
https://thehill.com/media/412072-wapo-fa...d-by-media

Washington Post fact-checker: Warren DNA test 'bungled' by media

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(10-19-2018, 07:49 AM)Scrapper Wrote: https://thehill.com/media/412072-wapo-fa...d-by-media

Washington Post fact-checker: Warren DNA test 'bungled' by media

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yep , unbelievable. She actually proves she was right the entire time and fake news shoots her down.
Cowabunga, pass the squaw bread.
(10-19-2018, 06:18 PM)tornado Wrote: Cowabunga, pass the squaw bread.

And nobody would even give a shit if Trump hadn't made such an issue of it.
(10-16-2018, 02:35 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 02:20 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
  1. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 2m2 minutes ago
    More

I don't call Trump's core supporters—his hard base (20% of voters)—"cultists" to start an insult war, make myself feel good, prove my bona fides as a Trump critic, or whatever. I say it because I agree with @rezaaslan that Trump's base exhibits *all* the signs of being a cult.

2. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 38s38 seconds ago
    More

We must not lose sight of normalcy. Normal people know when a man has made a bet; normal people know how to read hard data about someone's ancestry; normal people call a lie a lie and know calling women "horseface" is out of bounds. Cultists literally *don't* know any of this.
[Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 15m15 minutes ago
More

Every American on social media needs to learn to *recognize* cultists.

When you do—and when you find you're interacting with one—don't get angry, don't insult them, don't call them a "bot," don't swear or engage in *any way*. Just walk away slowly.

Cultists are beyond hope.

So are twitter's social warriors.

So when you first posted this statement I wasn't 100% certain if you were including Seth as being a Twitter social warrior or not. If you meant the Twitter masses including me, I can accept your statement without complaint. If you meant to include Seth I'd like to try and explain why he's not.

A HUGE percentage of the population use Twitter, including MANY top professional people who are working diligently to uncover massive amounts of information that has to be uncovered and disseminated to enhance everyone else's efforts (including Mueller's team) to piece all the criminal behavior that has gotten to this mess we're in now. Seth is one of these professionals and was recently recognized by the community. I'm out of time for this post (dinner) I'll post additional info I've been meaning to post when I found the right place to do so. I think this is as good a place as any.  Wink
David Roberts from VOX (https://muckrack.com/drvox) did a survey, but unfortunately I didn't save the link and can't find it now. I C&P'd this info from it last week and I only added the links after their names for the 12 top selected in this category.

The category is: Pulitzer Prize for defending facts, on Twitter, in the age of Trump.

(Note: this is NOT just "good follows." I mean specifically Bringing Documented Facts.)

Aaron Rupar:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-rupar-0b560715

Caroline Orr: https://hbp.vcu.edu/about-us/people/stud...ma-ms.html 

Daniel Dale:  https://www.marathi.tv/political-analyst/daniel-dale/

David Fahrenthold:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/da...ace4bf8e64

Jamelle Bouie:  https://jamellebouie.net/

Kevin Kruse:  http://kevinmkruse.com/about/#more-18

Sarah Kendzior:  https://sarahkendzior.com/about/

Leah McElrath:  https://leahmcelrath.com/about/

Marcy Wheeler:  https://www.emptywheel.net/about/

Seth Abramson:  http://www.sethabramson.net/bio

Teri Kanefield:  http://terikanefield.com/about-me/

Walt Shaub:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Shaub

Nearly all these folks are writing in an area of expertise, e.g. Fahrenthold (financial records), Kendzior (authoritarianism), Shaub (ethics), Abramson (law), and Dale (Trump's misstatements of fact). All 12 are known to correct themselves if they make a mistake—which is key.

The hundreds of nominators also showed a predilection for mainstream corporate media sources as well as independent digital journalists—among the more-than-once nominated feeds were many journalists from major media organizations.
(11-02-2018, 07:31 PM)Valuesize Wrote: So when you first posted this statement I wasn't 100% certain if you were including Seth as being a Twitter social warrior or not. If you meant the Twitter masses including me, I can accept your statement without complaint. If you meant to include Seth I'd like to try and explain why he's not.

A HUGE percentage of the population use Twitter, including MANY top professional people who are working diligently to uncover massive amounts of information that has to be uncovered and disseminated to enhance everyone else's efforts (including Mueller's team) to piece all the criminal behavior that has gotten to this mess we're in now. Seth is one of these professionals and was recently recognized by the community. I'm out of time for this post (dinner) I'll post additional info I've been meaning to post when I found the right place to do so. I think this is as good a place as any.  Wink

"Twitter's social warriors"  Smiling have been trying to convince George @GeorgePapa19 to accept Seth's @SethAbramson  offer of a live Twitter interview. He has Tweeted an intent to do it and SHOULD be interesting if he actually does. To be honest I'm doubtful. 

[Image: SHnWbdNG_bigger.jpg]George Papadopoulos‏ @GeorgePapa19 40m40 minutes ago

I agree to be interviewed by @SethAbramson and look forward to converting him to RED. He’s looking to uncover corruption, but has just been misguided up until now on where to look. I hope my interview lays a new clear path on the origins and consequences of corruption. All in.

Me: Seth has already presented his first round of questions a few days ago so GP could prepare and ponder whether he wanted to participate. Here is the beginning of the thread if you'd like see the questions. 

Seth: George Papadopoulos and I have agreed we both want Trump-Russia collusion claims thoroughly examined, so I choose to have faith in him by offering these Twitter interview questions—including those I promised him. 

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/...1851807744
(11-02-2018, 07:31 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
  1. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 2m2 minutes ago
    More

I don't call Trump's core supporters—his hard base (20% of voters)—"cultists" to start an insult war, make myself feel good, prove my bona fides as a Trump critic, or whatever. I say it because I agree with @rezaaslan that Trump's base exhibits *all* the signs of being a cult.

2. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 38s38 seconds ago
    More

We must not lose sight of normalcy. Normal people know when a man has made a bet; normal people know how to read hard data about someone's ancestry; normal people call a lie a lie and know calling women "horseface" is out of bounds. Cultists literally *don't* know any of this.
[Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 15m15 minutes ago
More

When you do—and when you find you're interacting with one—don't get angry, don't insult them, don't call them a "bot," don't swear or engage in *any way*. Just walk away slowly.

So when you first posted this statement I wasn't 100% certain if you were including Seth as being a Twitter social warrior or not. If you meant the Twitter masses including me, I can accept your statement without complaint. If you meant to include Seth I'd like to try and explain why he's not.

I was referring to the Twitter masses on the whole. I am sure there are some folks sprinkled in who do not just jump in on the latest "outrage" and parrot what they are told to be upset about. Those folks who can not formulate an original thought on their own without holding their phone.
(11-05-2018, 07:49 AM)GPnative Wrote:
    More

More

More

I was referring to the Twitter masses on the whole. I am sure there are some folks sprinkled in who do not just jump in on the latest "outrage" and parrot what they are told to be upset about. Those folks who can not formulate an original thought on their own without holding their phone.

Well alrighty then.  Wink

One of the good things I find about Twitter is I can select those individuals "sprinkled in" to follow, bypassing the useless warriors. It has also given me access to message and even occasionally have a dialog with people I wouldn't normally have access to. It's quite thrilling. 

Some of my messages so far have come from the international pro racing community, NASA, Canadian Space Agency/Agence Spatiale Canadienne, professors like Seth and others, actors/musicians ect. Almost all are just a few words, but thrilling to me.  Big Grin Just getting a "like" from someone you admire is great.  Laughing

If you or anyone wants to attempt to contact AND get responded to, it's critical to be lucky to be present when they post and respond to them within a minute or so with your comment or question. Most of my successes have come from being among the first 20 or so to respond. 

FYI: Don't bother with DJT. He obviously has bots set up that respond in the 1000's in seconds. I was once online when he posted and in the time it took to refresh the page (5 sec) he had over 5000 responses. THOSE can only be bots, so unless he follows you he'll never see your post.
(11-05-2018, 09:58 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 07:49 AM)GPnative Wrote:
    More

More

More

Well alrighty then.  Wink

One of the good things I find about Twitter is I can select those individuals "sprinkled in" to follow, bypassing the useless warriors. It has also given me access to message and even occasionally have a dialog with people I wouldn't normally have access to. It's quite thrilling. 

Some of my messages so far have come from the international pro racing community, NASA, Canadian Space Agency/Agence Spatiale Canadienne, professors like Seth and others, actors/musicians ect. Almost all are just a few words, but thrilling to me.  Big Grin Just getting a "like" from someone you admire is great.  Laughing

If you or anyone wants to attempt to contact AND get responded to, it's critical to be lucky to be present when they post and respond to them within a minute or so with your comment or question. Most of my successes have come from being among the first 20 or so to respond. 

FYI: Don't bother with DJT. He obviously has bots set up that respond in the 1000's in seconds. I was once online when he posted and in the time it took to refresh the page (5 sec) he had over 5000 responses. THOSE can only be bots, so unless he follows you he'll never see your post.

I'm not on twitter Razz 

Matter of fact, my sum total "social media" I interact with is this forum.
[Image: Facebook_Debate_lr_11-1-1820181102025726.jpg]
(11-05-2018, 10:52 AM)GPnative Wrote: [Image: Facebook_Debate_lr_11-1-1820181102025726.jpg]

That's funny.   Big Grin
(11-05-2018, 11:06 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 10:52 AM)GPnative Wrote: [Image: Facebook_Debate_lr_11-1-1820181102025726.jpg]

That's funny.   Big Grin

It is. I think over the years I MAY have changed an opinion or two as I recall, but mostly I've gotten a better understanding of opposing views through social media. Those knowledge gains alone are worth the negatives you need to deal with.
(11-05-2018, 11:20 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 11:06 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

That's funny.   Big Grin

It is. I think over the years I MAY have changed an opinion or two as I recall, but mostly I've gotten a better understanding of opposing views through social media. Those knowledge gains alone are worth the negatives you need to deal with.

More often I have shown people they were wrong about something than changing their opinion.