Lottery
You will all be happy to know I did not win the jackpot tonight so I will not be disappearing from the forum and retreating to my own island. Razz Wink 

A group of us at work went in on some tickets. I never usually play the lottery, I know the odds, waste of money, etc. But I was willing to toss away the couple bucks this time around to go in with the group. But alas, I'm not a millionaire.
(10-19-2018, 08:34 PM)GPnative Wrote: You will all be happy to know I did not win the jackpot tonight so I will not be disappearing from the forum and retreating to my own island. Razz Wink 

A group of us at work went in on some tickets. I never usually play the lottery, I know the odds, waste of money, etc. But I was willing to toss away the couple bucks this time around to go in with the group. But alas, I'm not a millionaire.

Laughing  I will NEVER understand why so many people who don't ordinarily buy lottery tickets do so when the Jackpot is super high.
It's like they only want a hundred million and not a paltry two or three million Blink
No one won. It's estimated to be $1.6 Billion now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I've said it before...I never win. Anything. I really never do. So it doesn't occur to me to play anymore.
(10-20-2018, 03:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: I've said it before...I never win. Anything.  I really never do.  So it doesn't occur to me to play anymore.
  I on the other hand have won all kinds of things LOL. I just don't buy lottery tickets or go to Vegas because IMO all I will do is lose what I already won. I used to buy scratch it tickets and play Keno and I won so much it actually pissed my friends off.
I won 4,440 bucks in Reno and I never went back.

If I really wanted to gamble there are raffles and things where your odds of winning are a hundred times more likely than the lottery.