I actually agree with Trump
The caravans of Hispanics from the south need to be stopped and yes use the military if need be.

I think it's BULLSHIT they are all allegedly in fear of their lives if they stay where they are.
[Image: e7d648f822d2701376034d0cbe23f7c6.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No borders, no country

[Image: 67547e7b9fe87506b883d99e1da87770.jpg]

If they feel this way, why are they headed our way?[Image: e77dd398e1ef7bd531db655cfda61e0f.jpg]

(10-23-2018, 10:02 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: No borders, no country

No brain, no headache.
Someone on FB posted something regarding they didn't get why they don't do this at home to affect change by their own government.

This was a reply...

"They'd be killed by the thousands. They're already being killed by the thousands. That's why they're leaving. No one is demanding charity, just a chance to live. Imagine if gangs roamed your streets, and burst into your home. They said that you'd have to do some things for them, or they'd kill you. They shoot your husband in front of you to prove the point. Your government will do nothing because they're in the gang's pocket. You have nothing to eat, now you need to go run drugs for these guys. They rape you from time to time. The billionaires in charge are all taking their money, so you know there's no help there. What do you do? This is where corruption will lead us as well."

I agree.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(10-23-2018, 12:44 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Someone on FB posted something regarding they didn't get why they don't do this at home to affect change by their own government.

This was a reply...

"They'd be killed by the thousands.  They're already being killed by the thousands.  That's why they're leaving.  No one is demanding charity, just a chance to live.  Imagine if gangs roamed your streets, and burst into your home.  They said that you'd have to do some things for them, or they'd kill you.  They shoot your husband in front of you to prove the point.  Your government will do nothing because they're in the gang's pocket.  You have nothing to eat, now you need to go run drugs for these guys.  They rape you from time to time.  The billionaires in charge are all taking their money, so you know there's no help there.  What do you do?  This is where corruption will lead us as well."

I agree.

Sanctuary laws say that they seek asylum in the first other country they come to.  Mexico?
(10-23-2018, 12:44 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Someone on FB posted something regarding they didn't get why they don't do this at home to affect change by their own government.

This was a reply...

"They'd be killed by the thousands.  They're already being killed by the thousands.  That's why they're leaving.  No one is demanding charity, just a chance to live.  Imagine if gangs roamed your streets, and burst into your home.  They said that you'd have to do some things for them, or they'd kill you.  They shoot your husband in front of you to prove the point.  Your government will do nothing because they're in the gang's pocket.  You have nothing to eat, now you need to go run drugs for these guys.  They rape you from time to time.  The billionaires in charge are all taking their money, so you know there's no help there.  What do you do?  This is where corruption will lead us as well."

I agree.

How many refugees are you currently housing?
If they REALLY ONLY wanted sanctuary they would get it in Mexico. IMO what they really want is to live in the land of milk and honey..errrr foodstamps, section 8 housing etc.
(10-23-2018, 02:33 PM)tvguy Wrote: If they REALLY ONLY wanted sanctuary they would get it in Mexico. IMO what  they really want is to live in the land of milk and honey..errrr foodstamps, section 8 housing etc.

You're making the fact that they're ambitious sound bad.   Laughing
(10-23-2018, 02:33 PM)tvguy Wrote: If they REALLY ONLY wanted sanctuary they would get it in Mexico. IMO what  they really want is to live in the land of milk and honey..errrr foodstamps, section 8 housing etc.

bingo

This was a reply...

I agree.

I have no doubt that is true for some of the "caravan". But when will it end? If this one gets through What about the next caravan? or the next 100 caravans.
I bet there are very few people in ANY of the Central American countries who who DON'T want to come to the USA.
Guatemala, Honduras...El Salvador ...Nicaragua and of course Mexico
(10-23-2018, 02:54 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Well of course it not bad for THEIR point of view. But as an American if I looked at immigration as simply people looking to improve their lives I would be all for open borders.
And then at some point what makes people who want to come here will be gone. Just how many uneducated people coming here with their children can we support?

Would you keep letting people get in to your boat until it sank?
(10-23-2018, 03:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well of course it not bad for THEIR point of view. But as an American if I looked at immigration as simply people looking to improve their lives I would be all for open borders.
And then at some point what makes people who want to come here will be gone. Just how many uneducated people coming here with their children can we support?

I don't think admiring the one thing necessarily means advocating the other thing.
(10-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 03:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't think admiring the one thing necessarily means advocating the other thing.

Roger that Big Grin

Hell just froze over.   ^^^^^^ This^^^^^^
(10-24-2018, 09:12 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Well if you ever paid any attention to my posts this would not surprise you. But with guys like you all one has to do is make one left wing comment and all of your stereotypes kick in.
It is insane to continue calling it a "Caravan". If they try to force their way in, it is an invasion force and will need to be treated as such. I find that result very distasteful, but what else is a sovereign nation to do?
(10-24-2018, 12:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 09:12 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Well if you ever paid any attention to my posts this would not surprise you. But with guys like you all one has to do is make one left wing comment and all of your stereotypes kick in.

I thought he was saying hell froze over because he agreed with someone he's branded as a left wing nut. You haven't changed, he did.