You can say things here you can't say in public
(11-02-2018, 02:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: fuck shit piss

You can say that on FB too.

Tourettes??  Laughing Wink
(11-02-2018, 03:53 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Not in some groups. You should see the white city community group. The admin is like a NAZI. She comments "approved" when people make a post as if that needed to be said. You are not supposed to post an opinion, only information.
(11-03-2018, 01:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Not in some groups. You should see the white city community group. The admin is like a NAZI. She comments "approved" when people make a post as if that needed to be said. You are not supposed to post an opinion, only information.

I know some groups don't.  I am in the WC one but never get notifications so kind of forget it's there.  It's funny that it's described as a group for news and chat, because 'chat' usually involves opinions.
(11-03-2018, 07:45 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I know some groups don't.  I am in the WC one but never get notifications so kind of forget it's there.  It's funny that it's described as a group for news and chat, because 'chat' usually involves opinions.

It's funny that it's described as a group for news and chat,

NO CHAT!!!, You Chat you DIE!!!!

LOL Here's what they say.....

Let's keep our community safe together! Please post safety threats, lost pets, job openings in our area, information about road conditions, weather warnings and community events.

No drama
No bullying
No threats of physical harm to other community members!!!!
Please use a case number when it's available for reported incidents posted to our group so that it may be easily referenced of others have information to provide to law enforcement.
This is not a debate group! If you are warned by admin to move your conversation to another page and refuse, we reserve the right to remove you.
No photos of minors are permitted (lawful or not) without expressed consent of their parents. We do this to protect our members and our own children and any violation of that privacy will result in a ban from the group.
In general, let's all behave like adults!
*****Failure to abide by any of these guidelines can/will likely result in an immediate ban from the group.*****

(11-03-2018, 08:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It's funny that it's described as a group for news and chat,

NO CHAT!!!, You Chat you DIE!!!!

LOL Here's what they say.....

Let's keep our community safe together! Please post safety threats, lost pets, job openings in our area, information about road conditions, weather warnings and community events.

No drama
No bullying
No threats of physical harm to other community members!!!!
Please use a case number when it's available for reported incidents posted to our group so that it may be easily referenced of others have information to provide to law enforcement.
This is not a debate group! If you are warned by admin to move your conversation to another page and refuse, we reserve the right to remove you.
No photos of minors are permitted (lawful or not) without expressed consent of their parents. We do this to protect our members and our own children and any violation of that privacy will result in a ban from the group.
In general, let's all behave like adults!
*****Failure to abide by any of these guidelines can/will likely result in an immediate ban from the group.*****

In the "about" section it says "chat".

Does the page get much use?
That’s as bad as the east Medford and Eagle Point pages.
They suck too.
(11-04-2018, 05:20 AM)bbqboy Wrote: That’s as bad as the east Medford and Eagle Point pages.
They suck too.

But do the East Medford and EP pages over moderate?  Problem is, they are so inactive, I don't really get feeds on those.
That’s sort of a chicken and egg question.

You must have been drunk and turned the notifications off Razz I get them.
(11-04-2018, 10:49 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:20 AM)bbqboy Wrote: That’s as bad as the east Medford and Eagle Point pages.
They suck too.

But do the East Medford and EP pages over moderate?  Problem is, they are so inactive, I don't really get feeds on those.
 The truth of the matter is even W Medford is boring UNTIL there is a controversial thread. And I think there are more threads like that because there are more people who are nuts LOL.
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:
They suck too.

The truth of the matter is even W Medford is boring UNTIL there is a controversial thread. And I think there are more threads like that because there are more people who are nuts LOL.
I agree that it's boring also. It's just that it's the only JC page that has anything going on on it.  I don't know about the nuts theory. Could be, could be. My theory is that it is busier because it came into being around the same time the WARS! and Scanner Pages came up and were HUGELY popular and busy.  I think the 3 groups all benefited from each others.  WARS! kind of self imploded and the Scanner page stopped being the  Scanner and WARS! were blowing up the local FB scene.  That was when it was when it began.
They suck too.

I got kicked off the Ashland Peeps page, following your lead. Smiling
The level of insanity about smart meters and 5G put me over the edge seems like.
(11-04-2018, 01:05 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
They suck too.

I got kicked off the Ashland Peeps page, following your lead. Smiling
The level of insanity about smart meters and 5G put me over the edge seems like.
Yeah I lasted a couple days on Ashlands FB page. I don't remember what I said but I remember it was very mild.
I think disagreeing or having a different on anything is grounds for removal.

Talents lets people make their case, good for them.
(11-04-2018, 01:04 PM)Juniper Wrote:
They suck too.

I agree that it's boring also. It's just that it's the only JC page that has anything going on on it.  I don't know about the nuts theory. Could be, could be. My theory is that it is busier because it came into being around the same time the WARS! and Scanner Pages came up and were HUGELY popular and busy.  I think the 3 groups all benefited from each others.  WARS! kind of self imploded and the Scanner page stopped being the  Scanner and WARS! were blowing up the local FB scene.  That was when it was when it began.

WARS! kind of self imploded

Really?
(11-04-2018, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
They suck too.

Really?

Well, I assume it's still there and still going, right?  But they are all just reaffirming wingnuts who reassure each other they are right. At first there used to be some discussion going on there.
(11-04-2018, 07:38 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 10:49 AM)Juniper Wrote: But do the East Medford and EP pages over moderate?  Problem is, they are so inactive, I don't really get feeds on those.

Really?

Well, I assume it's still there and still going, right?  But they are all just reaffirming wingnuts who reassure each other they are right. At first there used to be some discussion going on there.

OK well self imploded sounded to me like something else.
(11-05-2018, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 07:38 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:  The truth of the matter is even W Medford is boring UNTIL there is a controversial thread. And I think there are more threads like that because there are more people who are nuts LOL.

Really?

OK well self imploded sounded to me like something else.

OK, well, not sure what you thought it meant.  I don't think implode is even quite the right description. More like over moderated and collapsed into a black hole would be more accurate.