Wife of man killed in shooting breaks silence
(11-02-2018, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 01:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Was this in the area near the Best Western or on the road between GP and RR?

4350 Foothill Blvd

Thanks I know the house. Right near our old favorite park.
C.J. case in point.  Smiling Home owner know how to shoot or just get lucky? 

SHOOTING INVESTIGATION ON KENROSE LANE IN CAVE JUNCTION - JOSEPHINE COUNTY

On Friday, November 2, 2018 at approximately 8:00 AM. Oregon State Police Troopers and Josephine County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the report of a shooting in Cave Junction.

Investigation has revealed that a male drove up to a house on Kenrose Lane and began shooting at the residence.  One of the occupants of the residence shot back at the vehicle.  The male suspect in the vehicle was shot and was pronounced deceased at the scene,
The Oregon State Police Major Crimes Team will continue the investigation.  
No further information will be released at this time. 
(11-02-2018, 04:21 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 04:06 PM)GCG Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 03:54 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 02:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:41 AM)Juniper Wrote: Honestly?  I don't think that's why I thought that at all. I think my thought was the political and social environment of the day was more behind it than anything else.  I don't carry too many stereotypical thoughts about JoCo in general.  I do for some areas....CJ for instance....perhaps a bit Butte Falls,  (Jackson County) but Josephine County in general, not really. In fact your question surprised me.
Come on Juniper you should have known he was kidding. Big Grin

my thought was the political and social environment of the day was more behind it than anything else.

I think the guys age is what's behind it. But IMO the media does make people more afraid than they should be.

I don't carry too many stereotypical thoughts about JoCo in general.  I do for some areas....CJ for instance.

I would say Wolf Creek and Cave Junction LOL

I might have thought he was kidding but the emoji thing made me think not.

I thought that emoji means dry humor. I don't have any solid reason to bag on JoCo.... but that doesn't stop me.  Big Grin

Yeah, it says 'dry' for the description of Dry  but to me it looks and feels like a resentful emoji. This one is supposed to be neutral Neutral , so it says, but it looks a bit dumfounded to me.  Sometimes combinations are funny, like: 
Laughing Confused Neutral   Which to me looks like "Ha ha, not sure, and nope."  But anyway  for all their good intentions even emojis go astray.

To me, this one  Neutral means "Really? You're fkin kidding right?"  And they have this for unsure  Unsure and this for confused  Confused  But I'm unsure and confused what the difference is. I have seen a kinda cool emoji somewhere that has boxing gloves... it would work well around here.
(11-02-2018, 04:37 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 01:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Was this in the area near the Best Western or on the road between GP and RR?

4350 Foothill Blvd

Thanks I know the house. Right near our old favorite park.
Pierce riffle I think?
(11-02-2018, 04:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote: C.J. case in point.  Smiling Home owner know how to shoot or just get lucky? 

SHOOTING INVESTIGATION ON KENROSE LANE IN CAVE JUNCTION - JOSEPHINE COUNTY

On Friday, November 2, 2018 at approximately 8:00 AM. Oregon State Police Troopers and Josephine County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the report of a shooting in Cave Junction.

Investigation has revealed that a male drove up to a house on Kenrose Lane and began shooting at the residence.  One of the occupants of the residence shot back at the vehicle.  The male suspect in the vehicle was shot and was pronounced deceased at the scene,
The Oregon State Police Major Crimes Team will continue the investigation.  
No further information will be released at this time. 
If the guy in the house used a rifle it would be a lot easier to make that good shot, plus he is not moving. OR if he used a typical semi automatic Like I have (15 to 18 rounds) he could have simply sent enough lead down range so at least on bullet found it's mark.
VS, you reminded me of this......
(11-02-2018, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: VS, you reminded me of this......

Laughing Laughing  
I don't recall this movie. What is it?
(11-03-2018, 01:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: VS, you reminded me of this......

???
(11-03-2018, 01:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: VS, you reminded me of this......

???
It's in response to you saying  Home owner know how to shoot or just get lucky?
I think you posted it twice. The second with no comment. I really was looki9ng for an answer to this. 

(11-03-2018, 03:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think you posted it twice. The second with no comment. I really was looki9ng for an answer to this. 

Harlem nights. Smiling
(11-03-2018, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 03:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think you posted it twice. The second with no comment. I really was looki9ng for an answer to this. 

Harlem nights. Smiling

Thanks, I think I skipped that one. :-)
(11-03-2018, 05:57 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Harlem nights. Smiling

Thanks, I think I skipped that one. :-)
I don't remember if the movie was all that good but it had some VERY funny moments that I think make it worth watching.