I bought this badboy brand new. Who's jealous?
Bwa hahah

I got the fork lift attachment and a field mower. They have to un crate the thing and put it together so I should get it Friday.

[Image: Kuboto-with-forks.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 09:25 PM)tvguy Wrote: Bwa hahah

I got the fork lift attachment and a field mower. They have to un crate the thing and put it together so I should get it Friday.

I had the smaller one with a backhoe and front loader. They're fun.   Big Grin
(01-09-2019, 09:44 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I do have the front loader. The bucket just fits on where the back hoe attachment is.

I decided the back hoe would not be needed enough and it would have cost 8 grand.
I WAS looking at the smaller one. The next size down but the price for this one was not that much more. I'm paying 21 grand total.
I might get a rototiller for it later.
(01-09-2019, 09:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I do have the front loader. The bucket just fits on where the back hoe attachment is.

I decided the back hoe would not be needed enough and it would have cost 8 grand.
I WAS looking at the smaller one. The next size down but the price for this one was not that much more. I'm paying 21 grand total.

I thought the same thing about the backhoe but it looked like so much fun I bought it anyway. I ended up glad I did. I used the shit out of it.   Big Grin  And I chose the smaller one because I needed to get through gates that limited width. The one you have will be more comfortable I think. You'll like it.
(01-09-2019, 10:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 09:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I thought the same thing about the backhoe but it looked like so much fun I bought it anyway. I ended up glad I did. I used the shit out of it.   Big Grin  And I chose the smaller one because I needed to get through gates that limited width. The one you have will be more comfortable I think. You'll like it.
I figured for as much ditching that I need I could just rent something. My brother says I could probably make ditches with the bucket when the ground is just right.
Where I live ( the desert) The ground is concrete in the summer and soup in the winter... IF it rains a LOT.
Very Nice!
Congratulation on your purchase. Kubota makes one of the best tractors. Those forks are very useful. I hope you have many years of trouble free use.

I bought my Mahindra on Father's Day 2005. Every since, life has been easier, and more productive. I have: Bush Hog mower, 7' back blade, 7' landscape rake with gauge wheels, the log spllitter, and a backhoe.

[Image: 577261d1541207476-tractors-wood-show-you...094425-jpg]
Just wanted to add how important it is to have the rear tires filled with some liquid. It does wonders for traction. Mine were already done when I bought it. I believe mine were filled with calcium chloride which can be corrosive if the bead ever leaks. The best choice is a beet juice product. Windshield washer fluid works well, too.
(01-10-2019, 11:56 AM)tornado Wrote: Congratulation on your purchase. Kubota makes one of the best tractors. Those forks are very useful. I hope you have many years of trouble free use.

I bought my Mahindra on Father's Day 2005. Every since, life has been easier, and more productive. I have: Bush Hog mower, 7' back blade, 7' landscape rake with gauge wheels, the log spllitter, and a backhoe.

[Image: 577261d1541207476-tractors-wood-show-you...094425-jpg]

Very nice Smiling What do you sue the 7" back blade for? I'll keep that in mind about filling the rear tires with liquid. My property is flat though.
You have a lot of attachments. I will probably get more as time goes on.
tvguy, I rarely use the back blade, aka, angle blade, even though I thought I would use it more often. It is a very good tool for creating/maintaining my roadside ditches. The landscape rake has been very useful for grooming my long gravel driveway.

The dealer explained he always fills tires on a tractor with a front end loader. This is very helpful for traction when scooping topsoil or gravel because most often you will run out of traction before running out of horsepower.

In case you aren't aware of it, check out this fabulous site for tractor owners. There is a wealth of information there. https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota/

By the way, which model is your Kubota? Did you get the HST?
(01-10-2019, 06:45 PM)tornado Wrote: tvguy, I rarely use the back blade, aka, angle blade, even though I thought I would use it more often. It is a very good tool for creating/maintaining my roadside ditches. The landscape rake has been very useful for grooming my long gravel driveway.

The dealer explained he always fills tires on a tractor with a front end loader. This is very helpful for traction when scooping topsoil or gravel because most often you will run out of traction before running out of horsepower.

In case you aren't aware of it, check out this fabulous site for tractor owners. There is a wealth of information there. https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota/

I'm getting the BX2650 and yes it has the HST . Yesterday I bought the attachment  draw bar thing for hooking up to trailers
KUBOTA HST
TRANSMISSION
Clutch-less for easy operation, our proven
3-range transmission provides optimal
speeds to match your job. Choose Low
range when you need extra power at low
speed, Mid range for normal operations,
and High range for transporting place
to place. In addition, the brake pedal is
positioned on the left side
(01-11-2019, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:45 PM)tornado Wrote: tvguy, I rarely use the back blade, aka, angle blade, even though I thought I would use it more often. It is a very good tool for creating/maintaining my roadside ditches. The landscape rake has been very useful for grooming my long gravel driveway.

I'm getting the BX2650 and yes it has the HST . Yesterday I bought the attachment  draw bar thing for hooking up to trailers
KUBOTA HST
TRANSMISSION
Just a great unit. HST is a joy to use compared to a manual tranny. I do most of my chores in mid range. When you need it, the high range is great on flat ground. Just don't travel at high speed on pavement in 4wd mode
You are going to be very happy!
(01-11-2019, 08:08 PM)tornado Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

KUBOTA HST
TRANSMISSION
Just a great unit. HST is a joy to use compared to a manual tranny. I do most of my chores in mid range. When you need it, the high range is great on flat ground. Just don't travel at high speed on pavement in 4wd mode
You are going to be very happy!
I think so too. Big Grin
Let's have some pictures or video of the badboy on the job.
(01-17-2019, 03:35 PM)tornado Wrote: Let's have some pictures or video of the badboy on the job.

LOL I finally had it delivered just yesterday. I love it. I took the field mower off the back and the fork lift attachment off the front and then put the bucket on.
And I put the trailer attachment thing on the three point hitch.
I fooled around a little bit but I didn't really use it all that much.
It took a while to figure out all of the controls.
The way it rained last night it might be too wet to do anything today. Besides it's windy and raining right now.

I think it's happy in it's new home LOL....

[Image: Tractorx.jpg]
Smiling a happy tractor home for a male tractor. I have a battery tender plugged in on my guy these winter days.
(01-17-2019, 06:05 PM)tornado Wrote: Smiling a happy tractor home for a male tractor. I have a battery tender plugged in on my guy these winter days.

I have some of those but they plug in to a cigarette lighter and my Tractor isn't in the sun. I'll figure something out.
(01-17-2019, 07:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 06:05 PM)tornado Wrote: Smiling a happy tractor home for a male tractor. I have a battery tender plugged in on my guy these winter days.

I have some of those but they plug in to a cigarette lighter and my Tractor isn't in the sun. I'll figure something out.

The battery tender I have plugs into AC outlet and clips direct to battery in need of maintaining. I use an extension cord to get it where I need it.
(01-18-2019, 07:58 AM)GPnative Wrote:

The battery tender I have plugs into AC outlet and clips direct to battery in need of maintaining. I use an extension cord to get it where I need it.

Yes thaqnks that's what I need. I just happen to already have three of the kind that are solar. You put it on the dash and plug it in to the cigarette lighter.
I was just hoping to use one of those somehow.
(01-18-2019, 12:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 07:58 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Yes thaqnks that's what I need. I just happen to already have three of the kind that are solar. You put it on the dash and plug it in to the cigarette lighter.
I was just hoping to use one of those somehow.

Splice in a longer cord?