Coonman
[Image: 773a5067960994304ead2110c5492759.jpg]

Virginia Governor Ralph “The Coonman” Northam (D), apologized yesterday for his medical school yearbook picture where he was dressed in blackface or a klan outfit and his affectionate nickname “coonman”. He said he would not resign, despite calls on all side of the political spectrum to do so. He stated he was “sorry” and that he could not remember which one was him in the photo.

****update****

After sleeping on it, Northam says he still will not resign and does not believe it was him in the photo. Nice try Coonman...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: c45c784d5c01b92ef2b8bd95b39184f9.jpg]

Why can't it be simply acknowledged that if we are all held accountable for the stupid things we did as teenagers, there would be no one left standing, (from either party), to be in office.
(02-02-2019, 11:01 AM)GCG Wrote: Why can't it be simply acknowledged that if we are all held accountable for the stupid things we did as teenagers, there would be no one left standing, (from either party), to be in office.

I fully agree, but it is the progressives that are pushing this retroactive accountability, so when they are exposed they must suffer the full extent of the repercussions.

Oh, and he was drinking beer in the photo.  Where is the outrage.
(02-02-2019, 11:01 AM)GCG Wrote: Why can't it be simply acknowledged that if we are all held accountable for the stupid things we did as teenagers, there would be no one left standing, (from either party), to be in office.

Just last week the Florida Secretary of State was forced to resign because a photo of him in blackface at a college party surfaced. He is a Republican. The Florida governor needs to be held to the same standards...

[Image: 51da192f95d9a4d864cde84ac5fd3d1c.jpg]

Northam was 25 years old. Michael Ertel was 36.

Maybe I'm just not with it but I don't see why a guy who dresses like a black woman at a Halloween party HAS to be a racist?

I thing the same about someone who dresses like a Klan member at a HALLOWEEN party
(02-02-2019, 03:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Maybe I'm just not with it but I don't see why a guy who dresses like a black woman at a Halloween party HAS to be a racist?

I thing the same about someone who dresses like a Klan member at a HALLOWEEN party

Ok... 20s then.
(02-02-2019, 03:24 PM)GCG Wrote:

Ok... 20s then.

I bet there were thousands maybe tens of thousands of people who black faced themselves and wore one glove for Halloween.
Why would that make them all racists?  I think women and blacks need to lighten the fuck up and stop acting like they are the door mats of the world.
(02-02-2019, 04:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Ok... 20s then.

I bet there were thousands maybe tens of thousands of people who black faced themselves and wore one glove for Halloween.
Why would that make them all racists?  I think women and blacks need to lighten the fuck up and stop acting like they are the door mats of the world.
 Well I did it when I was 18 or 19. But I was trying to look like a pimp. My g/f dressed up as a prostitute. My friends all saw us walk in together and they wondered who in the hell my g/f was with.
(02-02-2019, 04:58 PM)GCG Wrote:

Ok... 20s then.

Well I did it when I was 18 or 19. But I was trying to look like a pimp. My g/f dressed up as a prostitute. My friends all saw us walk in together and they wondered who in the hell my g/f was with.
Laughing Laughing   One time I was a dead drug dealer. I slicked my hair back with grease,I wore a cheesy shirt with wide lapels unbuttoned to show a hairy chest with a huge gold necklace..
And a bloody hole right in the center of my forehead.

Ok... 20s then.

Well there goes your future political career if you ever assured to run for office, and there are thousands of people in your shoes.

I was once an Indian Scout. My scout name was Long Bow.  We wore headdresses and other Indiana garb.  I guess I am disqualified for office too...
(02-02-2019, 05:44 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 03:03 PM)tvguy Wrote: Northam was 25 years old. Michael Ertel was 36.

Ok... 20s then.

Well there goes your future political career if you ever assured to run for office, and there are thousands of people in your shoes.

I was once an Indian Scout. My scout name was Long Bow.  We wore headdresses and other Indiana garb.  I guess I am disqualified for office too...

That's OK, I don't think you have the temperament for it anyway.   Wink

Ok... 20s then.

What is wrong with dressing up like a coal miner for Halloween?

[Image: e37cf2d8-298d-4daa-919e-0561c0677e08-201...&auto=webp]
(02-02-2019, 06:18 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Ok... 20s then.

What is wrong with dressing up like a coal miner for Halloween?

[Image: e37cf2d8-298d-4daa-919e-0561c0677e08-201...&auto=webp]

Racist bastard Mad hey wait a tic. I don't remember ever seeing any black coal miners ?? What's up with that?
And don't google image it Razz
(02-02-2019, 06:00 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 05:44 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 03:24 PM)GCG Wrote: Ok... 20s then.

Well there goes your future political career if you ever aspired to run for office, and there are thousands of people in your shoes.

That's OK, I don't think you have the temperament for it anyway.   Wink
When I was a kid I remember dressing up like a hobo, I'd imagine that's also taboo by today's standards. Insensitive and all.
(02-02-2019, 07:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: When I was a kid I remember dressing up like a hobo, I'd imagine that's also taboo by today's standards. Insensitive and all.

I dress like a hobo now. My Sunday best is just my most recently washed blue jeans and a shirt without a frayed collar.
(02-02-2019, 07:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: When I was a kid I remember dressing up like a hobo, I'd imagine that's also taboo by today's standards. Insensitive and all.

Yeah I don't think you can say hobo or bum anymore. Unemployed migrants?
(02-02-2019, 07:13 PM)GCG Wrote:

I dress like a hobo now. My Sunday best is just my most recently washed blue jeans and a shirt without a frayed collar.

Yes but to be a real hobo bum or whatever you need to wear several pants and shirts at the same time with lots of duct tape.
(02-02-2019, 07:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yeah I don't think you can say hobo or bum anymore. Unemployed migrants?

Or unemployed citizen. Be fair.   Laughing