Coonman
(02-02-2019, 07:36 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 07:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 07:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: When I was a kid I remember dressing up like a hobo, I'd imagine that's also taboo by today's standards. Insensitive and all.

Yeah I don't think you can say hobo or bum anymore. Unemployed migrants?

Or unemployed citizen. Be fair.   Laughing
I was thinking of hobo's and how they always seemed to be traveling. You know like hopping freight trains and were   migratory.

That reminds me of a great old movie "Emperor of the north"  starring Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine, and Keith Carradine
(02-02-2019, 07:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 07:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: When I was a kid I remember dressing up like a hobo, I'd imagine that's also taboo by today's standards. Insensitive and all.

I was thinking of hobo's and how they always seemed to be traveling. You know like hopping freight trains and were   migratory.

That reminds me of a great old movie "Emperor of the north"  starring Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine, and Keith Carradine

That's the kind of hobo I dressed up as, complete with a stick over my shoulder and a red handkerchief on one end filled to portray hauling my hobo gear. Big Grin
Soooooooo the Gov says it wasn’t him in the yearbook photo in blackface, doen’t know where his Coonman nickname came from, and admitted that he once dressed in blackface in a dance competition to do Michael Jackson moonwalk move.  Ya.  I believe him.............. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think you meant vagrant rather then migrant.
(02-03-2019, 11:39 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

I think you meant vagrant rather then migrant.
Nope I meant migrant...

migrant
noun
mi·grant | \ ˈmī-grənt      \
Definition of migrant
: one that migrates: such as

a : a person who moves regularly in order to find work especially in harvesting crops
[Image: dce3a8fd49196b571491f3c499b58620.jpg]

Police just released this photo of the two men responsible for the death of Gov. Ralph Northam’s career.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And in other news, the Virgina Lt. Governor has been accused of sexual assault.  He needs to go to0.  Victims of sexual assault need to be believed, just ask Hillary or Christine Margaret Blasey Ford ....

https://freebeacon.com/politics/virginia-lt-gov-denies-sexual-assault-allegation/

Quote:cal
Va. Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denies sex assault allegation from 2004

By Theresa Vargas
February 4 at 12:02 PM

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax issued a statement early Monday denying a sexual assault allegation that appeared on the same conservative website that posted a racist photograph from Gov. Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook page.
“Lt. Governor Fairfax has an outstanding and well-earned reputation for treating people with dignity and respect,” read the statement from his chief of staff and communications director. “He has never assaulted anyone — ever — in any way, shape or form.”
The statement came after the online publication, Big League Politics, ran a story under the headline: “UPDATE: Stanford Fellow Hints At Possible Justin Fairfax Sex Assault.”
The story was based on a private Facebook post from the woman, which the publication said it had obtained from a friend of hers who had permission to share it.

In their response, Fairfax’s staff members, pointed out that the woman first approached The Washington Post with the allegation shortly before he was inaugurated and The Post “carefully investigated the claim for several months.”
The woman approached The Post after Fairfax won election in November 2017 and before he was inaugurated in January 2018, saying she felt like she had an obligation to speak out.
The woman and Fairfax first met in Boston at the 2004 Democratic national convention.
During a conversation, the two realized they had a mutual friend. It was that commonality, she recalled, that put her at ease enough that on the afternoon Fairfax asked her to walk with him to his hotel room to pick up some papers, she thought nothing of joining him.
Fairfax and the woman told different versions of what happened in the hotel room with no one else present. The Washington Post could not find anyone who could corroborate either version. The Post did not find “significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegations,” as the Fairfax statement incorrectly said.

Fairfax (D), who was not married at the time, has denied her account through his attorneys and described the encounter as consensual.
The woman described a sexual encounter that began with consensual kissing and ended with a forced act that left her crying and shaken. She said Fairfax guided her to the bed, where they continued kissing, and then at one point she realized she could not move her neck. She said Fairfax used his strength to force her to perform oral sex.
The Washington Post, in phone calls to people who knew Fairfax from college, law school and through political circles, found no similar complaints of sexual misconduct against him. Without that, or the ability to corroborate the woman’s account — in part because she had not told anyone what happened — The Washington Post did not run a story.

She said she never told anyone about what happened at the time or in the years that followed until shortly before she approached The Post.
The Post reached out to the woman again Monday and she has not returned messages. The Post generally does not name alleged victims of sexual assault without their explicit permission.
One person who knew both the woman and Fairfax and spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the nature of the allegations, said he felt torn when he first heard the accusations. He spoke highly of both.
“It doesn’t sound like anything he would do,” he said. “It doesn’t sound like anything she would lie about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-...1202c78a10
[Image: 0f95d9314f577b352f6872bae26a8fdc.jpg]

So who is the actual racist “Coonman”?

The latest to be called racist. The movie Mary Poppins. Can’t make this stuff up folks. PC gone mad.....[Image: a810e8ab25329e10bfbc94b5c205d707.jpg]

So who is 3rd in line for Governor in Virginia?

Quote:The woman described a sexual encounter that began with consensual kissing and ended with a forced act that left her crying and shaken,” The Washington Post reported. “She said Fairfax guided her to the bed, where they continued kissing, and then at one point she realized she could not move her neck. She said Fairfax used his strength to force her to perform oral sex.”
[Image: a3710aeb75da0ca94d023992d967f1d7.jpg]

[Image: 5406e61dca161948022576898ef40fa6.jpg]

Some men are pigs regardless of their party.
This is going to get interesting....

Quote:Woman accusing Virginia Lt. Gov. Fairfax of sexual assault retains firm that represented Christine Blasey Ford

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/woman-a...gh-accuser
Quote:What exactly does a Democrat have to do to lose favor with Democrat voters?
Hang out with a domestic terrorist? Nope.

Have his photo taken with Louis Farrakhan? Nope.
Have sex with a 21-year-old intern in the Oval Office just a few feet away from his wife and daughter? Nope.
Leave Americans to die in Benghazi? Nope.
Put Japanese Americans in internment camps? Nope.
Launch the war in Vietnam? Nope.
Lose a won war in Iraq? Nope.
Leave a woman to die under the water in your car? Nope.
Run all your State Department emails through a secret, unsecured server located in your bathroom? Nope.
And now we come to my two favorites…

What if a Democrat politician is into blackface and baby killing? Nope, nope, nope.
According to a Morning Consult poll taken after Gov. Ralph Northam (R-VA) was hit with two wowser scandals, his support with Virginia Democrats only dropped from 70 percent to 50 percent.
That 20 point drop represents a slip of just 29 percent.
Yep, a full 50 percent of Democrats still support Governor Blackface Baby-Killer.
It gets worse… Only 25 percent of Democrats disapprove of Governor Blackface Baby-Killer, while 24 percent aren’t sure. They’re still mulling it over.
With Independents, support for Northam crashed by more than half, from 42 percent to just 20 percent.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...e-northam/

Sad.  So very sad.
(02-05-2019, 10:12 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
Quote:What exactly does a Democrat have to do to lose favor with Democrat voters?

Have sex with a 21-year-old intern in the Oval Office just a few feet away from his wife and daughter? Nope.
Run all your State Department emails through a secret, unsecured server located in your bathroom? Nope.

What if a Democrat politician is into blackface and baby killing? Nope, nope, nope.
According to a Morning Consult poll taken after Gov. Ralph Northam (R-VA) was hit with two wowser scandals, his support with Virginia Democrats only dropped from 70 percent to 50 percent.
Yep, a full 50 percent of Democrats still support Governor Blackface Baby-Killer.
It gets worse… Only 25 percent of Democrats disapprove of Governor Blackface Baby-Killer, while 24 percent aren’t sure. They’re still mulling it over.
With Independents, support for Northam crashed by more than half, from 42 percent to just 20 percent.

Sad.  So very sad.

What really sad is there are people like you who buy in to so much bullshit
(02-05-2019, 03:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Sad.  So very sad.

He doesn't buy into it. He is a Russian Troll spreading disinformation.
(02-05-2019, 06:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 03:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Sad.  So very sad.

He doesn't buy into it. He is a Russian Troll spreading disinformation.

I've concluded, from his posts, that...

1. There is only one Democrat. The rest are just clones.
2. There really aren't any Independents. They just don't exist.
and 3. Moderate Republicans are fake news. The Democrat just made that up.

Big Grin Laughing
1, 2, 3 strikes your’re out.

Is the 4th in line for the governorship the capitol janitor?

What’s up with Virginia Dems?

Quote:Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) revealed to black lawmakers in an emergency meeting Wednesday morning that he wore blackface at a college party in 1980.

Herring issued a statement saying he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as a 19 -year-old undergraduate at the University of Virginia.
The revelation further roils the top levels of Virginia government. Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) are already facing controversies (sexual assault charges),and Herring would be next in line to be governor after those two men.

#1 was in blackface posing with a person in a KKK uniform, #2 is accused of a graphic sexual assault on a woman and accused #1 of leaking the story.  #3 demanded that #1 resign after the blackface photo surfaced, only to now admit that he too dressed in blackface.  All this transpired because #1 did an interview where he explained the abortion bill that was being proposed would allow babies the be killed after birth if the mother, after consulting with her doctor, wanted it killed and a colleague blew the whistle on him.  That’s call infanticide, aka murder....

If this was a plot for a movie people wouldn’t believe it.  But this isn’t a movie, it’s Virginia......
The Victim of the sexual assault by the Virgina Lt. Governor just release her statement detailing the assault:

Statement of Dr. Vanessa Tyson

The Lt. Governor was heard saying “fuck that bitch” when he was told about her releasing her statement..

#metoo. #heyHoHeGottogo

Part of her statement:

Quote:What began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr. Fairfax put hishandbehindmyneckandforcefullypushedmyheadtowardshiscrotch. OnlythendidI realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth. Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me. As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent. Quitetheopposite. IconsciouslyavoidedMr.FairfaxfortheremainderoftheConventionandI never spoke to him again.
Let’s see how the MSM addressing this incident