Coonman
So the lady who is accusing the Virginia Lt. Governor of sexual assault hired the law firm that Blasey-Ford used and they released her statement of what transpired in a 3 page release.  Politico reported on it as did Fox.  I just checked CNN, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC and not a mention of it, but all reported on the Virginia AG saying he once wore blackface.  

So what is more worse? Wearing blackface at a college party 30+ years ago, or sexually assaulting someone 15 years ago?  Are black women who are sexual assault victims not to be believed?
The ripple effect.  Off with the slimeballs head.  #metoo?

Quote:BREAKING: Fourth Democrat Gets Caught Up In Virginia Scandals, Knew About Sex Assault Allegations For A Year, Report Says

The series of scandals that have brought Virginia Democrats to their knees over the last week worsened after a new bombshell report was released on Wednesday night that alleges a Democratic lawmaker knew about the sexual assault allegations against Democrat Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax for over a year.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43162/bre...benshapiro
NBC reported that Fairfax used profanity in a private meeting on Monday:
Quote:NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.
Two sources tells [sic] us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”
   — @GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc
Will the Dems like Sen. Spartacus still remain silent?  #metoo #sexualpredator. #demsexempt?

Quote:Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax accused of second sexual assault

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax was hit with a new allegation of sexual assault on Friday afternoon, just days after the embattled Democrat was accused of sexually assaulting a separate woman in 2004. Fairfax denied the claim, labeling it "demonstrably false."
Meridith Watson was “raped” by Justin Fairfax in 2000 “while they were both students at Duke University,” Smith Mullin P.C., legal counsel representing Watson, alleged in a Friday news release.
“Mr. Fairfax’s attack was premeditated and aggressive,” the release went on to claim. “The two were friends but never dated or had any romantic relationship.
“Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession.  Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her.”
"I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever," Fairfax said in a statement after the accusation was made public. "I demand a full investigation into these unsubstantiated and false allegations," Fairfax continued. "Such an investigation will confirm my account because I am telling the truth."
Fairfax said the allegation was part of a "vicious and coordinated smear campaign" orchestrated against him. He also pledged not to resign.
But the newest claim, combined with the allegation made earlier this week, led to calls for Fairfax to step down.
"The allegations against Justin Fairfax are serious and credible," Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe tweeted Friday. "It is clear to me that he can no longer effectively serve the people of Virginia as Lieutenant Governor. I call for his immediate resignation."
Earlier this week, California college professor Vanessa Tyson accused Fairfax of forcing her to perform oral sex on him in 2004 during the Democratic National Convention. Fairfax called the allegation a political smear.
This is a breaking story. Please check back for updates.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Matt Richardson is an editor for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @MRichardson713.
[/url]

[url=https://seniordiscountsclub.com/27-discounts-seniors-did-not-know-they-could-get?&camp=1169874&ad=85708179&site=foxnews-foxnews&ts=sdc-tbl]

France has  a problem with black people wearing white face, but they don't say anything about it.

[Image: 0e5bd2a55d433a8f52be7ef89ae16778.jpg]

The Wayan Brothers in whiteface in the movie White Chicks. Yep. There is no double standard. What if this had been a comedy called Black Chicks and a couple of white dudes in blackface?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As predicted, the liberal KKK loving blackface wearing Virginia Governor says he isn’t going to resign say that Virgina needs him because of his “oral compass”.    So there you have it.  A racist Dem will be the face of the Democrat Party in Virginia..

Quote:“Right now, Virginia needs someone that can heal. There’s no better person to do that than a doctor. Virginia also needs someone who is strong, who has empathy, who has courage, and who has a moral compass and that’s why I am not going anywhere. I have learned from this. I have a lot more to learn. But we near a unique opportunity now, again a 400-year anniversary of the history, whether bit good or bad in Virginia to really make some impactful changes.”
[Image: 644c1b325e36e7ea196e846261489f0e.jpg]

[Image: 8e3c5b1c12c9fed9885b0b5588be9e58.jpg]

(02-10-2019, 10:39 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: 0e5bd2a55d433a8f52be7ef89ae16778.jpg]

The Wayan Brothers in whiteface in the movie White Chicks.  Yep.  There is no double standard.  What if this had been a comedy called Black Chicks and a couple of white dudes in blackface?  

There is something seriously wrong with you and your logic