Ocasio-Coretz’s Plan Calls For Upgrading EVERY BUILDING in US, Phasing Out AIR TRAVEL
(02-08-2019, 02:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 02:11 PM)tornado Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 08:14 AM)tornado Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 08:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Unrealistic as it might sound, I think she means it

And if she does then she is an assclown making all of the left look like clowns.

Well, Senators, Wyden, Merkley, Harris, and others have already signed on to support the NGD.
The real New Green Deal is the nearly nationwide acceptance of Mary Jane.

Mary Jane?

Marijuana.
OK I thought maybe that's what you meant. But I have no idea what the connection is between cannabis and  dealing with climate change.

I doubt anyone REALLY thinks all air travel will ever be banned and replaced with high speed rail.
Hopefully these senators are only signed on to support doing something and not every detail in this NGD.

Diesel engines can run off of hemp oil. Hemp oil is a renewable energy source with a zero carbon foot print.
[Image: 0f381f78af794bdd1e9ce4c73acb5e8b.jpg]

The 2020 Dem presidential hopefuls are just a crazy as AOC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: 3bfa601d230f4f2e4f31b8ae7a7bd842.jpg]

Quote:Democratic presidential contenders Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), Kamala Harris (D., Calif.), Cory Booker (D., N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) are co-sponsoring the legislation in the Senate, as is 2016 candidate and possible 2020 hopeful Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

CERTIFED NUTS, EVERY ONE OF THEM.
(02-09-2019, 09:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
Quote:Democratic presidential contenders Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), Kamala Harris (D., Calif.), Cory Booker (D., N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) are co-sponsoring the legislation in the Senate, as is 2016 candidate and possible 2020 hopeful Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

CERTIFIED NUTS, EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Really, can you provide their nuts certificate?
Here is some informative reading:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/01/21/d...io-cortez/
Watts Up With That?
The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change

DOOM! “…the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change” says Ocasio-Cortez
Anthony Watts / January 21, 2019

From the “anything goes when the media regurgitates every word you say” department comes this latest insanity from a woman who isn’t making any points among thinking people. Of course, we’ve heard these sorts of doomsday forecasts before, notably from doomster Al Gore who also said we have 12 years.

Excerpt transcript and video follows.

OCASIO-CORTEZ:

“And I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in gen z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. You’re biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it? — and like this is the war, this is our world war II.

And I think for younger people looking at this are more like, how are we saying let’s take it easy when 3000 Americans died last year, how are we saying let’s take it easy when the end person died from our cruel and unjust criminal justice system? How are we saying take it easy, the America that we’re living in today is dystopian with people sleeping in their cars so they can work a second job without healthcare and we’re told to settle down. It’s a fundamental separation between that fierce urgency of now, the why we can’t wait that King spoke of.

That at some point this chronic reality do reach a breaking point and I think for our generation it reached that, I wished I didn’t have to be doing every post, but sometimes I just feel like people aren’t being held accountable. Until, we start pitching in and holding people accountable, I’m just gonna let them have it.”
[Image: 3509d40c77fb686d257122ba0c787881.jpg]

(02-09-2019, 08:27 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 08:14 AM)tornado Wrote: Well, Senators, Wyden, Merkley, Harris, and others have already signed on to support the NGD.
The real New Green Deal is the nearly nationwide acceptance of Mary Jane.

Mary Jane?

Marijuana
OK I thought maybe that's what you meant. But I have no idea what the connection is between cannabis and  dealing with climate change.

I doubt anyone REALLY thinks all air travel will ever be banned and replaced with high speed rail.
Hopefully these senators are only signed on to support doing something and not every detail in this NGD.

Diesel engines can run off of hemp oil. Hemp oil is a renewable energy source with a zero carbon foot print.

That's fine but tell me how much it will cost per gallon? Just because something can be made doesn't mean it's ever going to be a viable alternative.

Also Tornado said Marijuana not hemp.
(02-09-2019, 02:00 PM)tornado Wrote: Here is some informative reading:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/01/21/d...io-cortez/
Watts Up With That?
The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change

DOOM! “…the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change” says Ocasio-Cortez
Anthony Watts / January 21, 2019

From the “anything goes when the media regurgitates every word you say” department comes this latest insanity from a woman who isn’t making any points among thinking people. Of course, we’ve heard these sorts of doomsday forecasts before, notably from doomster Al Gore who also said we have 12 years.

Excerpt transcript and video follows.

OCASIO-CORTEZ:

“And I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in gen z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. You’re biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it? — and like this is the war, this is our world war II.

And I think for younger people looking at this are more like, how are we saying let’s take it easy when 3000 Americans died last year, how are we saying let’s take it easy when the end person died from our cruel and unjust criminal justice system? How are we saying take it easy, the America that we’re living in today is dystopian with people sleeping in their cars so they can work a second job without healthcare and we’re told to settle down. It’s a fundamental separation between that fierce urgency of now, the why we can’t wait that King spoke of.

That at some point this chronic reality do reach a breaking point and I think for our generation it reached that, I wished I didn’t have to be doing every post, but sometimes I just feel like people aren’t being held accountable. Until, we start pitching in and holding people accountable, I’m just gonna let them have it.”

This post contradicts itself. It says the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change” says Ocasio-Cortez.

But when you read the actual transcript SHE did not say that.

She said...... “And I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in gen z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change.

She is paraphrasing what millennials and people, in gen z are saying or thinking
(02-10-2019, 04:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 08:27 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:46 PM)tvguy Wrote: Mary Jane?

Marijuana

That's fine but tell me how much it will cost per gallon? Just because something can be made doesn't mean it's ever going to be a viable alternative.

Also Tornado said Marijuana not hemp.

Tornado wouldn't know the difference. Big Grin
[Image: b42829c0f07198ecf0ae4737d592e579.jpg]