Busted
[Image: 312576897d75fcaf72d754ff1e14110b.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(02-23-2019, 07:25 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: 9800ca37504a566ccc570c299e8df1f2.jpg]

Smullet was kicked off the show he was on .

The Roseann show is still on minus Roseanne, It's called the Connors.

Your ignorance has no bounds
(02-23-2019, 02:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 07:25 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: 9800ca37504a566ccc570c299e8df1f2.jpg]

I've read that he posted bail and was back on the set of Empire:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/juss...01371.html

excerpt:

UPDATE: Jussie Smollett has been released from jail on Thursday after posting bond, which a judge set at $100,000 during a hearing hours after his arrest that morning.

Shortly thereafter, EW learned that Smollett was already back on the set of Empire, despite his scenes previously being reduced and rewritten.

I'm not sure, (nor do I much care), what his status is at this moment. Never heard of the guy before this story... but this story does not surprise me. Here's why:

Let me start by saying that racism is alive and well in this country. But when people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Janeane Garofalo play so fast and loose with the race card... it makes it easy for idiots like Smollett to think that he can take the BS to the next level. Everyone knows that what Smollett did, (if proven guilty), makes it harder for victims of real racism to be heard. But which is worse, the more subtle and under the radar race card playing that goes on every day by the likes of Jackson and Sharpton or what is developing with Smollett? In each case, the perpetrators are using false claims of racism for their own personal gain. I would think that the REAL victims of racism would expect better from their so-called champions.
Here are 50 campus hate-crime hoaxes The College Fix has covered since 2012
(02-23-2019, 06:31 PM)GCG Wrote:

excerpt:

UPDATE: Jussie Smollett has been released from jail on Thursday after posting bond, which a judge set at $100,000 during a hearing hours after his arrest that morning.

Shortly thereafter, EW learned that Smollett was already back on the set of Empire, despite his scenes previously being reduced and rewritten.

I'm not sure, (nor do I much care), what his status is at this moment. Never heard of the guy before this story... but this story does not surprise me. Here's why:

Let me start by saying that racism is alive and well in this country. But when people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Janeane Garofalo play so fast and loose with the race card... it makes it easy for idiots like Smollett to think that he can take the BS to the next level. Everyone knows that what Smollett did, (if proven guilty), makes it harder for victims of real racism to be heard. But which is worse, the more subtle and under the radar race card playing that goes on every day by the likes of Jackson and Sharpton or what is developing with Smollett? In each case, the perpetrators are using false claims of racism for their own personal gain. I would think that the REAL victims of racism would expect better from their so-called champions.

Sharpton shows up like a cockroach when the lights go off any time there is ANY TIME something happens that even has a remote possibility that racism is involved.
A street hustler that is supposedly a reverend .

I believe that the incidence of racism and racism acts are less now than ever before but because of people like Sharpton we hear about it more than ever.

When ever a cop shoots a black man it's instantly perceived as racist when to me it seems obvious they same cop would have shot a white man in the same circumstance.
IMO The most racism I see is from black to white.

(02-23-2019, 06:31 PM)GCG Wrote:

excerpt:

I think it'd good old fake news just to get people to click on the story. All I have read is that Smollett went back to the set of Empire. He may have but not to work.

I think the idea is for people to think that Empire would still let him work for them and they would be outraged and read the fake news.

But supposedly to apologize? But regardless he was already written out of the show for the rest of the season
So now the POS did not pay his fine by the deadline and Chicago has to sue him. This lying dirtbag can't even pay the fine for his false police report.
(04-05-2019, 07:14 AM)GPnative Wrote: So now the POS did not pay his fine by the deadline and Chicago has to sue him. This lying dirtbag can't even pay the fine for his false police report.

I hope they nail him to the wall with Mail fraud And he gets sued for what he costs the tax payers. And the Prosecutor loses her job.